Being a Good Boyfriend

Enemies in Love

 

 

 

*Daehyun’s POV*

you and I  were at a café near school to make our assignment in Math. While solving problems in Trigonometry, you suddenly drops her pencil and slam her head in the table.

“OPPAAAA!” you yell in pain.

“Babe? Are you okay?” I nervously asked as I stop writing and look at her while holding her other hand.

“It hurts Oppa!” She continuously yells while the some customers look at us.

“Tell oppa what’s wrong.” I hold on her hand tighter and kiss her hair. “What’s the problem babe?”

“It’s my first day. I’m having stomach cramps.” She said in low tone as her head still rest in the table but I could hear it clearly.

 

Yongguk hyung told me that you rarely feel any stomach cramps unlike most of the girls during it’s their time of the month. BUT, whenever it happens to her, she really feels it big time. She would usually scream, curl into a cocoon and cries like a baby.

I take my bag and get an extra pad and a pain reliever. “Here. You drink the pain reliever and use this.” I said as I slip both of the items into her hand. She looks at it and then looks at me.

“Oppa, why do you---,”

“Just get up and go to the washroom. I’ll wait here.” I said as I stand up from her side and let her walk through. When she came back, she is still pale and she keeps on winching. I quickly stand up and let her pass through and take her seat. As I sit down, she went back to her question.

“Why do you have a sanitary pad with you?” you asked as she looks at me. “It’s weird to see a guy carrying one.”

“Hyung told me about your stomach cramps. He told me you rarely get stomach cramps during your time of the month. BUT, whenever you have stomach cramps, it’s really painful for you.” I said as I reach out her left hand using my right. “That is why I keep a spare all the time in case you’ll need it.”

“So, that explain all of the pads I saw in your locker…are for me?” she said while trying to contemplate if she’s asking the correct question.

“Yep. All of it.” I said with a grin plastered on my face.

*************************************************************************************

Few more days to go and it’s already winter break! Most of the students are really busy doing their projects and studying for the upcoming exams. Of course, my friends, girlfriend and I are part of these students. As seniors, we need to comply all the requirements for us to graduate. Also, we are busy with our co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. An example is my dearest you-ah  who’s very busy right now since she is part of the soccer team and they have games almost every weekends and now they have it on a weekday.

                “I wish I’m there to watch you kick their asses.”  I said to you through the phone. It was lunch time and the boys and I are at the cafeteria.

                “Me too. Sorry but you can’t see me play. Oppas are not here as well. They’re busy in college.” you said and I could feel she’s pouting.

                “Don’t worry babe. I’ll catch up if we have time. Actually I can catch up now! All I have to do..” I say as I look at the cafeteria window. I was about to continue talking when you cut me off.

                “ Don’t you ever EVER try ditching school.” She said in a firm and strict voice. “You stay there and study. Copy some notes too! I’ll copy from you. I need to go now, annyong oppa~!”

 

“How was noona?” Zelo asked as he looks at me.

“She’s great. They’re off to their next game.” I replied and continue eating my food.

“I hope we can watch the game. I’m dying to see you-noona. “ JongUp said as he takes a bite on his food.

“After class, we’ll go.”

 

After the last subject, we went to the Sport Complex to watch the soccer tournament. When we got there, we see youwaving at her teammates. We were planning to surprise her but thanks to a giant baby in my side who goes by the name Junhong, the mission fail.

“NOONA!” Zelo shouts so loud that almost all of the bypasser went to look at us. I immediately move to Zelo’s back just to at least not to spoil the plan surprise visit. you then look at her front and saw all of us standing half a meter from her.

“ZELOOOOOO!” She happily yells and run towards us. When she got to our spot, she immediately hugs the giant maknae. “What are you guys doing here?”

“We hope to watch you play but I guess we just wasted our time.” Youngjae said as he glares at you.

“Sorry Mr.I-know-everything but the game just ended an hour ago.” you replied and smile at him. “Where’s my oppas?” She beamed as she looks at Himchan-hyung.

“At college.” Himchan replied to that question. “Yongnam-hyung was called by the dean. Yongguk-hyung decided to wait for him.”

“Oh..Daehyunnie oppa, stop hiding from Zelo’s back. I know your there.” Damn! Why is she so good at this hide and seek?

I show up from Zelo’s and rub my nape. “Hey babe.” I smile at her and hug her. “I miss you.”

“Psch! So cheesy!” She said and breaks free from the hug. I pouted when she looks at me. “Stop pouting, you’re no good on those silly aegyos.”

All of them laugh at me. I glared at them and they all shut their mouth. “Good thing I’m happy seeing you today.” I put my arms on her shoulder and started walking home.

 

As we arrived at their house, you immediately went to her room while I wait at the living room. Unlike most teens, we made a deal not to go to each other’s room unless there’s an emergency going on just to keep our privacy. After 30 minutes, she came back in the living room with some books.

We were studying mathematics when she let out a big yawn.

“You should take a rest already. It’s almost 12 o’ clock.” I said and look at my watch. We’ve been studying for 7 hours already.

“Aniyo. I need to finish this first.” She replied as she continues to solve a math problem.

“Come on. You go to your room already and have some rest.” I replied as I get her pens and pencils away from her.

“Oppa!”

“And no buts babe.” I immediately replied. “Now, march towards you room.”

“Aish! I need to finish this first. Exams start tomorrow.” She tries to plead but I already push her towards the stairs. “Good Night Babe!”

“Daehyun, it’s already midnight. You just sleep here, I already called your Mom.” Mrs.Bang said to me and pushed me to the stairs.

 

The very next day, you and I went to school together. I immediately went to the faculty room to look for Miss Park. After talking to Miss Park, I went to youand walk her to her class. After the last exam on that very day, you immediately went to me and gave me a very tight hug.

“KAMSAHAMNIDA! KAMSAHAMNIDA! YOU’RE THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!” you said with glee while continue hugging me.

“What did I do?” I blinked and look at her.

“Miss Park let me review the whole period during Math time since I just came back from the game and let me have the exam just now!” she said, not breaking the hug.

“Anything for my sweet little baby girl.” I simply said and ruffles her hair.

*************************************************************************************

“What are you doing?” you asked as she continue to eat her popcorn. We are at our house with the rest of BAP.

“I’m trying to play with this thing.” Yongguk hyung said and point Zelo’s skateboard.

“Sssh! You on that.” you teased hyung and even stuck her tongue out.

“Aish! You little bratty sis, you just don’t know how excellent this oppa of yours when it comes to these things.” Yongguk hyung said as he rides on the board.

“Yeah, the last time I remember you almost get yourself fall on the lake when we were high school.” Himchan hyung said and that’s when all of us burst into laughter.

“I know right?! Mission fails oppa!” you said and rest on my shoulder while she still continue to eat the remaining popcorn.

“HAHAHA..funny. You think to low my dear sister. Watch me.” Hyung step on the skateboard and play with it, trying to make some flips but fail after he falls to the ground.

“Yeah. What a great exhibition you got there oppa.” you never stop teasing her brother and get the board from Yongguk hyung.

Yongguk hyung and I raise our eyebrows and look at you who’s holding the board.

“You midgets, watch the pro.” you proudly said and starts to ride the skateboard. A little later, she makes exhibitions. After the little ‘presentation’ made by you,  all of their jaw drops and I can’t help but smile on what she did.

“That’s my girlfriend, you got that?!” I suddenly feel proud and start on bragging about her.

“Since when did you go to her side? You’re always on my side!” Yongguk hyung got a little pissed and starts on yelling at me.

“Sorry hyung, I’ve been on her side since the start of time.” I said and give you a wink.

“BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!” 

 

_______________________________________________

WEEEEEEE! It's Christmas BREAK! :))

Guess what you! I Just updated! :)

I hope you like the little scenarios that I made for you and Daehyunnie..:)

Strictly: NO SILENT READERS! 

 

Subscribe and Comment!

 

<3baboiefrelin