Makeup and Breakup

Enemies in Love

 

*Your POV*

It’s already dismissal and I need to go to the soccer practice. Coach told us that we should be early since we will be having a friendly game from another school. I immediately get my things and run towards my locker to get my duffle bag. After putting my things inside and getting my duffle bag, I close my locker and went straight to the washroom to change.

“OMG!” I exclaimed and put my hands on my chest. Daehyun was standing just beside the washroom door.

“I didn’t mean to scare you.” He said in low tone as he looks at me. “Can I talk to you?”

“Not now Dae, I need to be early in practice.” I said and was about to walk ahead but Daehyun grab my hand.

“Let’s talk while I walk you to the field.” He said as he intertwined his hand to my hand. I didn’t protest anymore since I miss him and this electricity that I feel every time I’m with him.

 

I finally decided to speak first since none of us want to make the first move.

“Daehyun/ you”  both of us said the same time.

“You first.” We both said and smile. “No you.”

“Aish! Ladies first.” Daehyun said but I shook my head.

“Aniyo. You should go first since you said you want to talk to me.” I said trying to suppress it with a smile.

you,  I---“ “Are you breaking up with me?”before he said his intention, I immediately -in.

“Break up with you? Why will I do that?” He stared at me for a moment and chuckles.

“Because… I’m being a jerk back at the practice and been a jerk girlfriend.” I said, head low.

“I’m not going to do that and never will.” He said as he put his arms around my shoulder. “And if I’m planning to do that, I shouldn’t be wearing this.” He said as he shows me the necklace I left in his locker. I smile seeing the necklace and he immediately kiss me in the hair. “I won’t let you go. I promise you that. And I’m sorry on the way I acted.”

We stop walking. We were already in the soccer field. I look around and saw our coach talking to someone. Some of my teammates were already there.

“I think I need to go now.” I said as I look at Daehyun.

“I’ll wait here ‘till you’re done practicing.” He said as he gets my stuffs and put it on his other shoulder.

“I miss you.” I said and kiss his right cheek. He was just looking at me as I run away.

 

*Daehyun’s POV*

‘Did she just steal a kiss from me?’ I asked myself as I touch my cheek, specifically to where youkiss me. I just smile on that idea, who would expect that she will do that?

For two hours, I just sit on the ground while watching my girlfriend playing her game. It was a friendly game against HanYoung High School. It’s a mix game actually but it doesn’t matter. I watched the whole game but I keep staring at youmost of the time.

“Were done!” you  cheered as she runs to me. I immediately get a towel from her duffle and wipe her sweats.

“You were good back there.” I said as she drank her water.

“Thanks! The other team was really good! Their spiker was too good! I can’t beat that.” She answered as she continues to drink her water.

“Yeah. She sure is one big competition, but nothing beats my babe.” I said as I intertwine my fingers to her.

“Again, I’m not a pig.” She roll her eyes and continue drinking.

“So I believe that the two of you are in good terms then?”

 

*No one’s POV*

“Oppa!” Daehyun looked up and saw Woohyun upfront. “We made up already. So yeah,” you  replied with a smile plastered on her face.

“That’s good to hear then.” Woohyun said, returning the smile to the two of them. “Yongguk-hyung texted me to fetch you after practice but I guess that I shouldn’t worry no more.”

“Oh yeah. I forgot about that.” you  said as she scratch her nape. “Mianhe.”

“It’s okay.” Woohyun replied and look at Daehyun. “Good thing you’re here now. I would be this kid’s school bus if you’re not around.” Then both him and youlaughed at that thought.

“Meanie.” yousaid as she looks at Woohyun.

“No problem hyung. I can take it from here.” Daehyun said as he tightens his hold to you.

“I’ll see you around then!” Woohyun said and walked ahead of them.

 

*Your POV*

“Are you okay?” I asked as Daehyun and I were at the bus stop. Since after the conversation with Woohyun, he was quiet. “Babe?”

“Hmmmm..?” Daehyun immediately shifted his gaze from the road to me. “What did you say?”

“I asked if you are okay?” I asked as I just look at him.

“No, the one after that.” He said as he continues to look at me. I said the word ‘Babe’ and he immediately bite his lips.

“What?” I asked, curious on what he’s thinking. “Why are you staring like some e maniac?”

“Did I told you that you look cute, seductive yet innocent in that expression?” He teased me as he continues to look at me.

“No, why?” I asked innocently. “Wait a minute, you’re making fun at me.”

“No, I’m not. It’s called compliment.” He said as he lower his head to me. “Keep that up.” He said and went inside the bus.

 

“You know what, I hate you. You’re being a jerk again.” I said as we sit in the vacant seats at the bus. He just laughed at me. “And you didn’t answer my question.”

“For that, I was not okay earlier but I am now.” He said as he rest his head.

“Oh? Why?” I asked as I look at him. “Do you feel hot?”

“Babe, I AM HOT.” He said and smirks. I immediately smack his arms.

“Not that hot! Like are you sick or something?” I asked as I try to check on him.

“I’m okay, that’s more important.” He told me as he intertwines his hands to mine again. I could feel myself blushing right now.

I shift my gaze and look outside. I don’t want him to see me blush or else he will be in it again. I puff my cheeks as I look over the busy streets and sigh.

“You okay?” He asked and I just nod. “You hungry?” I nod again. “Let’s go out from the bus and look for food then.” I shook my head.

“It’s okay. I’ll just wait ‘till I get home and eat there.” I simply said as I look at him. “Though I’m starving already.” With that, my stomach makes a remarkable sound. “See?”

He smiles at me and get something from his bag. “Here, eat it.” He gave me biscuits and I gladly accept it.

The whole ride was quiet. I’m just happily munching on the biscuits while we listen to the music from his music player. Suddenly, I yawn and feel sleepy.

“You can sleep you know.” He said as he try to let my head rest on his shoulders.

“I know, but I won’t.” I replied. “I just want us to stay like this.” I can feel him form a smile. “Dae?”

“Hmmm..”

“Even though we started as frenemies, I’m happy with it.” I started to say, he then squeezes my hand. “At least even though we fight like lion and tiger, we can easily make up at the end of the day. But right now, everything is different already. We’re not the same as before, we always have serious arguments. Every simple act suddenly means a lot unlike back then. I didn’t know being in this relationship looks harder than I thought.”

He keeps quiet and this time I squeezed his hand thighter. “But you know what? if not because of this deal, I wouldn’t know this side of you. I wouldn’t know that being with you means a lot to me more than I thought of before. I easily get jealous and always seek for your attention. I thought I’m just doing those things and feeling those stuff because that what should a girlfriend do, right? But I don’t think that’s my reason. Every day, every night I keep on thinking ‘why did I go for this in the very first place?’ ‘is it because of the deal?’ and realize that it’s not because of the deal.”

“Then what is it?” He asked me. Eventhough he’s not shuttering, I can feel he’s anxious about it.

“Daehyun, let’s stop this.” I said as I lift my hand and look at him.

He just stares at me with those round eyes. “You’re breaking up with me?”

“Yes. I’m breaking up with you.”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Let’s start over and make this real.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated! *victory dance*

So yeah, another one chapter but a long one.

THEY’RE FINALLY OFFICIAL! LIKE OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL! *does that make sense?*

Hahahahahah!

I just feel happy on this update.

I hope you enjoy it you

 

<3 missdauxian