Just fluff II

Enemies in Love

 

 

After the whole session in the cafeteria, I went straight to chem lab for my next class, chemisty. I went to my place and take out my notebook and chemistry manual. As I was busy flipping the pages of my manual, someone suddenly sat beside me.

“Hey.” He said and I just look at him.

“What?” I asked him as I proceed on doing my thing.

“What do you mean what? You rushed out and left me in the cafeteria!” He said as the bell rang.

“Sorry. I was embarrassed on what happened earlier.” I said and I can feel my cheeks are burning again.

“Why? What’s wrong with the fact that the two of us kissed? I mean it’s normal for a girlfriend and a boyfriend to do that thing.” Daehyun said to me. He has a point though.

“Maybe for you, you’re the guy, I’m not.” I said as I puff my cheeks. “So embarassing~!”

“You are so cute when you’re embarrassed.” He said and squish my cheeks. “My panda is so cute!”

“Panda?!” I beamed and glare at him.

“You’re squishy and fluffy!” He said and continues to squish my face.

“YAH! Squishy your face! Look who’s talking! You’re the bear here man!” You said and pull out his cheeks.

“OUCH!” He shouted just as the bell ring. People were coming in and I continue doing what I’m supposed to do.

“YAH! What do mean bear? I’m not a bear!” He said as he continues to kill my cheeks.

“Yes you are. You even eat like one. You know, bare hands, ugly expression and eat as if it’s the only thing important.” I continue to piss him off but he just continue to pinch my cheeks harder. “YAAAAH!”

“That’s what you get if you mess up with Jung Daehyun, Mrs.Jung.” He said as he stops pinching my cheeks then rub my hair.

“I don’t give a damn Mr.Jung!” I yell at him as I caress my overkilled cheeks. I look at my mirror and saw how red my cheeks were. I just puff and glared at him. He just glares me back and I scoff.

“What?” He asked as he pulls his seat closer to me. “What’s with the face panda?”

“You regret killing my cheeks.” I just muttered and face our teacher who just came in.

 

The day went on until the bell rang for dismissal. I was packing my things when the polar monster bear went to my seat.

“Let’s go?” He asked but I didn’t mind looking at him or making a sound. I just finish packing, wear my bagpack and started while he follows me behind.

“Let’s eat patbigsoo after your soccer practice, what do you think?” No response.

I open my locker, stuff books inside and get my duffle. “Are you okay babe?” No response. I close the locker and walks to the girls’ locker for me to change. Before I get inside he grabs my bagpack and pulls me back towards him. He gets my bagpack from my back and kissed my forehead. “Go change.”

 

After changing he walks me to the field. He sat on a vacant bench with my bags with him. Before I run to the field he grabs my hand. I just stare at him with an eyebrow raised. ‘What do you want?’

“I love you.” He simply muttered then let go off my hand. I didn’t respond and started running to the field. That was close! I almost smile in front of him!

“You’re mad at him you! Don’t fell on his trap!” I muttered to myself as I join my teammates in the practice.

 

*Daehyun’s POV*

 

I watched her as she kick the ball and make a goal. Her teammates have smiles on their faces but she’s just grumpy. Is she mad or something? ‘Did I do something wrong?’ I asked myself trying to think about what happened earlier. From the cafeteria incident, minutes before chemistry and during classes before dismissal. I’m sure it’s not the cafeteria incident, I’m positive on that. If it’s not then, is it when I called her panda and killing her cheeks because they’re cute?

I look at her from the field and sees that she’s rubbing her face., must’ve be from sweats. They were now called by the coach and then minutes after they disperse.

“NO ONE SHOULD BE IN THE FIELD AFTER 6PM!” Their coach shouted. I stand up, thinking that you  will be heading to this bench already. But as each player get out, she’s still there. Sitting in the player’s bench, playing the ball in the ground. Five minutes passed she stand up and start kicking the ball to the field and making some goals.

 

*NO ONE’S POV*

 

you-ah!” Daehyun shouted at you but you didn’t mind him. You just continue to kick the ball with all your frustration and anger that you feel inside. You thought about your actions earlier after your coach dismissed you and concluded that you were over-reacting on things. You were mad at Daehyun and to yourself. You were startled when someone hugged you from behind.

“I’m sorry.” That was all that he said as he hugs you tighter. You exhale and face him.

“I’m being stupid, I’m sorry too.” You simply said and look down. “I’m being childish.”

“It’s okay babe, I initiate it anyway.” He smiled and make a mess with your hair. “We’re good now?”

“Yeah.” With that, everything was okay.

 

___________________________________________

“You’re being unfair again!” You shouted as you throw a pillow on Daehyun. It was a Saturday, you were at his house since her mom invited you to visit them. You don’t have anything to do anyway so you didn’t hesitate to go there. The two of you were in the living room playing tekken in xbox, you were about to win when he did something that making you lose.

“Am not, that was you called technique!” Daehyun grins and praise for his success.

“That’s cheating.” You point out but he wouldn’t listen. “I want a rematch.”

“Suite yourself babe~!” He said and you two played again. “I’ll still win.”

“We’ll see about that.”

 

Daehyun was about to win when you you did something he didn’t expect you to do. You immediately take his head towards yours and kiss him directly on the lips. Daehyun was shocked but gave in to the kiss while you, you open your eyes and immediately kill his character.

“K.O, DOUBLE KILL!” As soon it was announced, Daehyun breaks the kiss and immediately look at the screen.

“That was an interesting view.” Your eyes widen when you hear the deep voice from the door.

“Oppa~!” You called out and look at his face. He has a blank face on but his eyebrows meet.

“YAH! youYou cheated!” Daehyun whined as he looks at the screen and you.

“We’re just even Mr. Jung.” You smirk and jump off from the sofa. “Do you have food?”

“Yeah.” Yongnam said and gave you a bucket of chicken. “Finish that.

“You’ll be fat if you keep on eating fatty food.” Daehyun said as he sits straight.

“So? As far as I know teens like us have an appetite and it’s good to help us energize.” You answered as you happily eat your chicken. “You’re the only one who cares about having a figure anyway.”

“You sure you’re not that conscious?” Daehyun asked as he watches you eat your food.

You look at her and just smile at him before you continue eating.

“I don’t want to see you guys doing that again.” Yongguk said as the room went silent.

“Doing what?” Himchan asked as the rest of the boys went inside the house.

“Kissing.” Yongguk just blurted it natural that makes the two of you became red. “Again, Jung Daehyun, if I see you do that again I’m gonna cut your manhood!”

All of your eyes went wide as Daehyun look at his and back to Yongguk.

“You can’t be serious!?!” Daehyun asked as Yongguk just glare at him.

“Does that mean we can’t even kiss even just smack?” you asked as you look at Yongguk whose giving you a glare as well.

 

_______________________________

Sorry for a short update you!

I know its lame.. sorry.. :(

 

Subscribe. Comment. Vote.

 

<3missdauxian