Promise

Enemies in Love

Chapter 14:

 

 “You okay?”

you!”   I look on the side and Daehyun coming towards me. He held my waist and look at Sunhwa. “Sunhwa, this is you,  my girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend?” I could literally say that Sunhwa’s eyes pops out and look at me. “OMG! I’m so sorry!”

“What’s wrong?” Daehyun asked and looked the two of you. “Did something happened?”

“You caught me there! I thought you were joking when you told me you have a girlfriend.” She laughs and look apologetically at me. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to break you two.”

“It’s okay.” I just smile and look at Daehyun. “You got me there as well.”   

 

 

We went to the backyard and saw my brother and the rest of B.A.P chilling out. They greet me and I went immediately beside Yongguk.

“Something wrong?” He asked as I sit beside him.

I shook my head and get the food that he keeps on eating. “I’m just hungry,” You answered and munch on the food.

“We’ll be studying on the living room.” Daehyun announced as he get some food and waits for me to stand up.

“I’ll study with you!” Youngjae beamed as he stands up and wait for me. I immediately stand up and went inside together with the two boys to study. We went to the living room and sit comfortably there when Daehyun’s father shows up and put some fruits on the table.

“You better eat, especially you you,  thank you for helping our Daehyunnie in his studies.” Mr. Jung said as I thank him.

“YAH! As if I didn’t have good score!” Daehyun reasoned out as his dad .

“Yeah right, you only work harder after you and you  became a couple.” Youngjae and hides at my back when Daehyun was about to smack him.

“YAH! YAH! YAH! Were here study!” I halt them as they won’t stop bickering each other. The two of them stop and start on studying.

We study for almost three hours, JongUp and Zelo came to us to join us in studying. I help the two of them while Youngjae and Daehyun were helping each other understanding Physics. If it wasn’t for Himchan and Sunhwa’s interruption, we won’t notice that it was past lunch time.

“That was a short study session than yesterday.” Daehyun commented as he do some stretching. I put my notes back in my bag and put Daehyun’s book aside and stand up and wear my bag.

“You’re going already?” Youngjae yawn after the study session.

“Neh. I still have soccer practice by 1pm.” I said and look at Daehyun who was holding my leg. “What are you doing hippo?”

“Don’t go, just stay.” He said as he held my leg tightly.

“As much as I want to, I can’t.” I said and went outside to bid my goodbye to my brother and to his friends. I went to Mr. and Mrs. Jung as well and say goodbye.

“I’ll walk you to your home.” Daehyun said as I went out from the gate.

“You sure? It’s just a two blocks from your house.” I said and he just nod.

“I can manage. Then you wait for me I’ll accompany you to practice.” He told me as he held my hand and start walking.

“Wouldn’t that be boring? I have all my time in the practice while you just sit on the ground and watch me play?” I asked and he just nod. “Seriously?”

“I’ve been doing that since before, why stop now?” He smirked as he looks at me. I just pout and immediately put my hand on my lips as he was about to snatch a kiss from me. “I was almost there!” He sound annoyed and I just can’t help myself to laugh.

We got to our house and I say goodbye to him. I just happily wave my hand while he just pouts in front of me. Can’t this guy get any cuter? I mind as well give him what he wants right? I tiptoe and kiss him on the cheek and immediately close the gate before he tries to do anything to me.

 

Daehyun texted me ahead of time that Sunhwa asked him to accompany her to do some shopping. I thought of giving them time to bond since they just get acquainted again after years. He told me that I’ll just wait for him after practice wherein he will fetch me, I agree on it. The practice was really important and right now we need to double time since we were qualified for the championship of the inter-school soccer tournament. Though the game will be held after Christmas break, we shouldn’t waste time for practice since break is coming.

you,  you still waiting for Daehyun?” Chorong asked me as we were packing our things.

“Nope. I’m going home alone.” I answered as I finish packing and sling my bag in my shoulder. “You?”

“On my way home. Wanna walk together ‘till the bus stop?” Chorong offered and I smile.

“Sure.”

 

So how why isn’t Daehyun picking you up today?”Chorong asked me as we were walking towards the bus stop.

“He’s with his friend, he accompany her in shopping.” I answered then Chorong immediately halt. “You okay?”

“His friend’s a girl?” She asked and I just nod. “You okay with that?”

“They haven’t seen each other the whole junior high. Mind as well allow him to catch up with an old friend.” I innocently answered.

“Wow you-ah,  If I’m the girlfriend I will be as jealous as hell.” Chorong gritted her teeth and I just laugh on her reaction. “YAH! Why are you laughing at me?”

“It’s just that you’re so cute when you do that.” I told her and she just smack me on the head, “why did you do that?” I asked as I caress my head.

“For making fun on me,” Chorong said and stuck her tongue out. “But seriously, you’re not jealous?”

“Ani.. I maybe if the girl is someone stranger to me. But Sunhwa is like a sister to my brother and his friends, how much more on Daehyun.” I answered and look straight ahead. “They were really close since then, they were even rumoured as a couple back in junior high.”

“They had a past and you’re just too confident with that?” Chorong try to smack me again with her fist.

“It’s done in the past.” I chuckled as I nodge from the hit. “I don’t have any feelings on Daehyun that time since I see him as my nemesis! Plus, I’m too preoccupied with my crush that time.”

“Well, that’s good for you you,  but I hope you’re that confident soon.” Chorong said as we halt into the bus stop.

“What do you mean?”

“I’m just worried about you. It’s okay to be jealous sometimes, but not too much.  Things may happen if you let your guards down.”

“I don’t understand?”

Chorong put a hand on my shoulder and smile at me, “Say what your heart feels when you feel that you’re feeling down. Arasso?”

I was just left hanging when she said that. Our buses came and we bid goodbye to each other. I take my sit at the back, making sure that I sit beside a window. I don’t want to be bothered by what Chorong told me earlier but it bothers me. I trust Daehyun as how I trust his friends and my brothers, I trust him as how I trust my parents. So why doubt right?

 

Monday came; I went out twenty minutes earlier from the usual time I get out from home. I texted Daehyun not wait for me at home since I’ll be going earlier and just meet him at the convenient store near our house. When I got there I saw him laughing from the inside, I smiled seeing his mischievous smile early in the morning but suddenly my smile fell when I saw the reason of the smile.

“Brush that thought away!” I told myself and proceed inside the convenient store. “Annyeong!” I greet them as I stand beside Daehyun.

you-sshi,  good morning!” Sunhwa greets me and I greet her back and look at Daehyun.

“What time did you go out from your house?” I asked him as I slightly yawn.

“thirty minutes, I think?” Daehyun said as he checked the time. “Sunhwa texted me that she’s here as well.”

“I hope you don’t mind of us talking.” Sunhwa told me and I shook my head.

“You two have a lot of things to catch up.” I answered her and look over the fridge. “I’m just gonna take some drink and we’ll head to school.” I told Daehyun, who just nod and went back talking to Sunhwa. I get a drink and a box of pocky and pay it up at the cashier. We went out after paying, Sunhwa take the other route so it’s just me and Daehyun walking towards the school now. I was busy eating when Daehyun suddenly grab my hand and hug me.

“What’s with you and clingy?” I asked and he just laugh at it.

“You know that I miss you, right?” Daehyun said and I just nod. I can feel his breathing in his chest. We broke the hug and continue to walk. We were not into skinship or PDAs to begin with but for rare times we do that. Daehyun take again my hand, intertwined it with my hand and kiss the knuckles of it.

“Seriously, what’s going on?” I joked as we continue walking.

“I love you.” That’s it and I suddenly feel insecure.

I just smile at him, a sad smile that’s in the verge of wanting to cry. I don’t know what happened but why do I suddenly feel that way? Was it because of what Chorong told me that’s stuck on my mind? I don’t want to think of possibilities but it could be possible. But I know Daehyun loves me more than how I love him and he’s been vocal on that feeling.

you, what’s wrong?” Daehyun asked and I shook my head. “There’s something. Come on, tell me.”

“I’m just happy and sad at the same time.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. I’m happy that I love you and you love me, I’m happy that we’re together. I’m happy of a lot of things that’s about you and me, us. Yet, for some point I feel insecure. I suddenly feel that I don’t deserve you, and I’m not good enough for you.”

“Whoever and whatever you are, I love you. I love you before, I love you yesterday, I love you now, I love you tomorrow, I love you next year, the next year after that and if possible to love you forever, I will. Don’t think low about yourself you,  I don’t love you because of the looks, the brain or you being the striker of the team. I love you because you’re you.”

In every word he said, a tear escape in my eyes. I don’t want to cry, I’m just happy to have this cheesy side of Daehyun.

“I promise---,”

“Please Dae, no promises..”

“But I will stick to a promise.” I look at him as he kissed me on my forehead. “I will love you until forever ends.”

 

 

________________________

So much for the drama, chapter updated!

What do you guys think? Sorry for the short drama.

I was just typing and this came in. HAHAHAHA!

For the information of everyone, EIL will be ending soon!

*OH MY GOOOOSH!*

I’m not sure on how many chapters to go *since I’m not counting*, but it will end soon.

 

Also, I got a new fanfic coming up:

80’s first love

 

Subscribe. Comment. Upvote

 

<3missdauxian