Cold hands, hot skin

We were meant for each other.

Jongyun's POV:

There he was. 

I saw him lying on the ground, face covered in blood. What the hell had happened to him? There was a man bending over him and he didn't look really friendly. He was hurting Key.

"Get away from him!" I yelled, but it came out as a whisper.

The man did hear it and turned around to look at me. He chuckled evilly. "Look who we have here? Another lost puppy? How cute are you? Wanna join your little girlfriend?" 

I heard immediately that he was really drunk. I blinked a few times to keep the blood out of my eyes.

"Oh my, you're not really at your best now, I see." The man went on and he laughed. "I don't mind. Your little girlfriend here is annoying the crap out of me. Tell him to keep still or else something terrible could happen."

Suddenly I saw a knife flickering in the moonlight. I looked at him shocked. 

"Jonghyun... Go away, please. Save yourself. I'll be okay." A soft voice came from behind the man. I realized it was Key and my heart hurt hearing his broken voice. 

"Aah, how cute. You're sacrificing yourself for your boyfriend? Well, that won't be enough." The man said and he did a step in my direction.

That was my cue.

I growled and collected all the strength I still had in my body. I rushed forwards and slammed my head in his face. I heard him scream and he fell down.

"You jerk! Get of me!" The man yelled, but I didn't let go. I held him prisoner against the ground and started to punche his face. I looked into his drunken reddish eyes and wanted to punche him so hard his eyes would explode in his head. Somehow I was a little surprised such violent thoughts came to me. I had never been so mad in my entire life. 

"Jonghyun! Look out!" Key yelled, but it was too late.

I felt a sharp pain in my flank when the knife smoothly slid under my ribs. I screamed and let go of his face. I heard the man laughing like a maniac and he wanted to stab again. I already bracing myself for another stab, but it didn't come. Surprised I looked up and saw Key towering above me.

He held a big stone in his hand and looked numbly at what he had done. The man lay next to me and the blood was streaming down his face.

I took a deep breath and smiled slightly at Key. "T-Thank you..." I said and then everything went black.

 

Key's POV:

Shocked I looked down on the lifeless body of the man. I had just killed someone... I had just killed someone... That was all what was running through my head until I heard Jonghyun talking.

"T-Thank you..." And then he was gone. 

I quickly crouched next to him and lifted up his head carefully. How was I going to solve this? In total panic I looked around. I had an immense headache and one side of my face was covered in blood. People wouldn't really trust me if I would ask them to help me in this state. 

"Jonghyun, wake up... Jonggie~." I whispered softly in his ear.

*Where the hell did that nickname come from?* I thought confused. 

He didn't wake up. I decided to take him to my home. I carefully scooped my arms around his waist and turned him the way so that I could piggyback him. 

It was now really quiet in the city and the few people that were still on the streets ignored us luckily. While I stumbled over the street, all I could see before e was the man stabbing Jonghyun with his knife. I felt hot tears run down my face. I hated it that he had hurt Jonghyun. That bastard... Still it wasn't my intention to kill him. It had just happened.

After an hour or so we finally reached my house. I slowly opened the door, making sure I didn't make any sound. I walked upstairs and into my room. 

With a sight of relief I laid Jonghyun down on my bed. I looked down on hem and my vision became blurry because of the tears. How did it ever come so far? We were just enjoying our night. 

Somehow I couldn't help but blame myself. I was the one who had banged that girl. When I came back Jonghyun was gone. If I had just stayed with him, I would have know where he went. 

I sighed and started to slowly undress him. I was shocked when I saw his bloody chest. The cut from the knife wasn't too deep luckily, but his chest was covered with bruises in all kind of colors. What had happened to him before he found me?

I ed his jeans and blushed. Was I really going to do this? I mean, I've only known him for two days now. Still I felt like I should do it and slowly I took his jeans of.

I looked down on the bloody, but still gorgeous creature laying on my bed. He was only dressed in his boxer now and I blushed deeply. 

I decided to get the first aid kit and soon I was sitting beside him and treating his wounds. Sometimes he let out a small moan, but he didn't wake up. 

After I had cleaned the cut in his side I carefully wrapped it up. Then I cleaned his face and saw that his nose was broken. I didn't dare to set it right, so I just left it that way. It made him look somehow badass and I liked it. Tomorrow we would go to the hospital and get it fixed, I decided. 

After taking care of the bruises on his legs and arms I saw him shiver. He was cold. I placed a blanket over him and sat down next to the bed.

It became quiet for a while as I was studying his face. His eyelashes were moving a little and some hair strings fell in his eyes. I carefully moved them away and smiled. He was so beautiful... 

I closed my eyes and laid beside him. It felt so familiar and comfortable to be like this. I felt his hand slid around my waist and my heart skipped a beat. Was he awake? I looked at his face and saw that his eyes were still closed. He was dreaming, I realized and let out a small sigh. He was probably dreaming about his ideal girl. 

I saw a little smile forming on his lips and I blushed. How I wanted to touch them with my own....

I blinked a few times. Where the hell did that thought come from? While I still stared at his lips I felt my eyelids growing heavy. I closed my eyes and snuggled against him, enjoying the warmth of his body against mine.

"Wake up, you useless piece of !"

My eyes shot open and I looked around. My body didn't want to move. It was like it was being controlled by someone. All I could do was watching what my body was doing. 

I saw a man bending over me and he looked really irritated.

"Get out of there now! How often do I have to tell you I don't want that bastard in my house!" He yelled and he grabbed my wrist.

I heard some moaned behind me and my body turned around. I felt my heart skip when I saw who was lying beside. It was the same man who I had dreamt of when I was sleeping during detention earlier today. I still couldn't see his face, but I recognized his touch when he slid his arm around my waist.

"GET OUT!" 

I flinched. What the hell was happening? I looked up to the man holding my wrist. He tightened his grip and I groaned from the pain.

I felt the man behind me moving and he sat up.

"Let her go." He said softly, but firmly. The man beside the bed just looked at him dumbfully.

Then he laughed. "You really think you can do what you want, don't you?" He said and he laughed again.

I felt a chill go down my spine when I heard his evil laugher fill me head.

"She's mine and I won't ever let her go. Now get out of her or I'll have to kill you." The man holding my wrist said with an icy calmness in his voice.

The man behind me didn't move. He only sat even closer to me and pulled me against his chest. I blushed when I felt his pushing against my leg.

"I won't go. She loves me and she has a life, you know. Just because you're her guardian, doesn't mean you can control who she loves." He said and he softly kissed my head as a sign of his love for me.

Although I felt a great love for this man too, I had the feeling I was missing something. The arms around me suddenly felt very cold and I began to panic. What was happening to me? My eyes shot around the room as I looked for an escape. The two men didn't seem to notice my panic and just went on with their fight. 

I shivered when I felt man kissing the top of my head again. It felt like a block of ice was rubbing my scalp and I tried hard not to scream in pure fear.

Suddenly the scenery began to shift and I was alone with the man holding me. We were still in bed, but the man who was earlier holding my wrist, was gone now. 

I looked around confused and saw something lying in the corner of the room. I narrowed my eyes and opened them in shock when I discovered what it was.

A dead body...

In shock I looked behind me and looked right into the cold eyes of the man holding me. He smiled at me, but I didn't feel comforted at all. I shivered. 

"Don't worry, honey. He got what he deserved. Nobody touches my girl." He whispered in my ear and his hot breath caused the world to spin before my eyes.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, hoping that if I would open them again this terrible sight would be gone. 

 


 

A/N: Hi guys, here I am again! So... I hope you still enjoy the story so far. It may be a little confusing right now, but don't worry. It will all be cleared up soon enough. ;) 

Let me know what you think and subscribe please! ^_^