Getting to know you

We were meant for each other.

Jonghyun´s POV:

Warmth and soft... What was I feeling? I moved my lips a little and felt a response. I felt a strange feeling in my stomach and I slowly opened my eyes. What had happened? What was I doing on the floor?  Where was I? 

 

"Y-You're alive!"

 

Surprised I looked to my side and saw a blond boy sitting next to me. He started crying while laughing hysterically. I frowned. Who was this boy and why was he acting so strange? He did seem familiar to me, but somehow I couldn't really figure out who he was. When he saw my frown his smile slowly faded away. 

 

"Uhm... Who are you?" I eventually asked and I saw his shocked expression on his face. "I-I'm sorry, but I can't remember anything. Who are you and what am I doing here?" I asked again. 

 

"I-I'm Key, your boyfriend. You don't remember? What happened?" The blond boy said and again tears started to fall, but this time it wasn't from happiness. He then looked around and seemed to come to his senses. "We need to get out of here." He whispered and he stood up. I looked around and gasped when I saw the dead body of a man lying next to me. 

 

"W-What's this?" I yelled shocked, but the boy didn't seem effected. He didn't react and just looked around the room for an exit. 

 

"The only way out is through the elevator shaft." He said and suddenly it seemed like he remembered something. "Jessie! Where is she?" He ran to the elevator shaft and looked down. "JESSIE?! Are you there?" He screamed, but he didn't get a response. He sighed and turned to me instead.

"Let's get out of here." He said and he helped me up. I growled, 'cause I felt a little sore. It felt like I had ran the marathon twice in one day. The boy stopped immediately and looked at me worried. "Are you okay?" He asked softly and I nodded. It was weird to have someone care about you that much while you didn't even know him. 

 

We carefully walked to the shaft and then he looked at me. "Can you get down on your own?" He asked worried and I looked down. It was a far way down, but I wanted to do it myself. But before I would go there, I had to know something. I turned to the boy and looked him in the eyes. 

 

"Who are you really? I want to know before I trust my life to you." I said. I saw I was hurting him with this question, because he flinched. Somehow I felt I should know him, but I just couldn't remember him. "I-I'm sorry, Key." I said when I saw the hurt in his eyes. I was surprised at how comfortable I felt saying his name. 

 

He shook his head and smiled. "Let's just get out of here first. I'll tell you everything after that." He said and he began climbing down. "You come after me. If you fall, I'll catch you." He said and he smiled to me. "Like always." He then mumbled and I almost thought I had heard it wrong. I shook my head, took a last glance at the body on the ground and then began climbing down too.

 


 

Key's POV:

While I was climbing down I was still progressing what had just happened. He didn't recognized me. How was I going to fix this? I sighed and looked up for a second. I saw his well-shaped moving above me and I blushed. I quickly looked back to the wall I was climbing. I wasn't allowed to think that way now. Until he could remember me, I had to keep my dirty thoughts to myself I decided. While I saw the ground coming into sight, I decided something else too. We would have to get to know each other all over again. I would make him fall in love with me again and I would make him remember. I didn't want to loose him now I had finally gotten him. I smiled confidently and stepped on the floor.

 

 "We're here!" I yelled and I heard Jonghyun sighed relieved. 

 

"I thought we would be climbing in this thing for ever. Thank god..." He whined and he stepped down next to me. 

 

I looked at him worried. "Are you okay?" I asked and he smiled at me. 

 

"I'm fine. Don't you worry. Let's just get out of here, right?" He said and I nodded. I looked around and immediately saw the exit. I walked through the doorway and entered a dark hallway. At the end there was light and I began to walk faster. I heard Jonghyun coming after me. Finally we would be able to see the sun again. It had felt so long that I couldn't even remember how warm the sun could feel. 

A few seconds later I stepped into the light and squeezed my eyes a little. The sun hurt my eyes, but I loved the warm feeling I was getting. 

 

"Mmmm, it's so good." I mumbled and I heard Jonghyun chuckling beside me. I looked at him and saw him standing beside me. His brown hair was reflecting the sunlight and looked like honey. I blushed a little and really had to do my best to keep reminding me of the promise I had made. 

"What are you laughing about?" I asked him and I pouted cutely. He chuckled again.

 

"Nothing. You're just cute." The moment he had said that he looked really shocked. "I-I don't even know you, but somehow it feels comfortable to say those kind of things. Weird, hm?" He said and he smiled shyly. 

 

"N-No, it's not weird. I... I actually like it." I said and I blushed even deeper. "But we need to get out of here." I then said and we walked away from the building. 

 

After what seemed hours we finally reached the civilization. We were both sweaty and dirty and people looked at us like we were some kind of aliens. I couldn't blame them. When I secretly smelled my armpit I crinkled my nose. It was disgusting. I really had to take a shower.

 

"We're finally here." I heard Jonghyun sighing beside me. "I really need a shower. I don't even know why I'm so dirty, tired and sweaty, but all I want now is a shower." He said and he yawned.

 

I smiled and nodded. "Me too. Let's go home."

 

"Yes, but there's one problem. I don't know where my home is." He said and I could hear his shame in his voice. I mentally facepalmed myself. Of course he didn't know it.

 

"I'm sorry. Well, let's go to my house then. We have a lot to talk about and to arrange." I said and I stopped a taxi. "Please bring us Seoul." I said and I gave him the exact address of my house. The driver looked at us curiously, but didn't say anything to us. 

 

When he drove away, I suddenly realized something. "Uhm sir, what day is it today?" I asked casually, but I could see the surprised look in the drivers eyes. 

 

"It's April the sixth." The driver then said and I felt a shock run through my body. We had been gone for almost three weeks! Man, we were about to get some trouble at school. I looked to Jonghyun to tell him this, but he was fast asleep. I smiled. He really looked like a lost puppy while sleeping. 

 

"Ahum, if I may ask what were you doing in Busan?" The driver then asked and my smile disappeared. The driver obviously saw it, 'cause he immediately apologized. "I-I'm sorry. That's not my business at all." He said and I saw his cheeks turning red. 

 

"No no, it's okay. Let's just say we were here for family business." I said softly while I some loose hair from Jonghyun's forehead. The driver saw this and his eyes grew larger for a few seconds. Then he smiled. 

 

"Aaah, I understand. I hope everything worked out." He said and I nodded slowly. Then the driver smiled once again and it became silent in the car. Not much later I felt my eyes growing heavier and I slowly closed them. Soon I was fast asleep. 

 

The driver chuckled when he saw his two passengers sleeping while leaning into each other. He could feel the love coming from the two guys and, although he was still curious how they had come in this state, he felt the two would be able to survive everything if they just had each other. 

 


 

A/N: Okay... If you're still reading the story I really, REALLY love you! I commited a serious crime by not update for more than a month! I'm so sorry! I was uninspired and busy, but that's all over now. Well, I'm still busy, but I've got inspiration again. I'm watching WGM from Taemin and the international WGM and I love it! Our Taeminnie is so sweet and I love that couple. ^.^

 

Well, see you again soon I hope! 

Thanks to everyone who subscribed, commented, upvoted or just read my story up till now. I really love you guys and I hope you'll keep supporting me. =D