The first meeting

We were meant for each other.

Jonghyun's POV:

Where was he? I was practically dying from worrying. At that moment I didn't love him, I HATED him for doing this to me. 

Tired I rubbed my tired eyes. I had been searching for him all day. Now it was almost midnight and I still hadn't found a clue to where he could have been. I just hoped he hadn't found it either.

Exhausted I fell down on my bed and sighed. I stared at my sealing and went over all the placed I went today. I had been to school again and to the mall. I had even been to the gym while I knew he hated working out. Just the thought of him working out, made me smile again. His twinkling brown eyes had looked at me with some disgust in them when I had first proposed to work out. He was the only boy I knew hated to work out, but loved shopping. That was one of the things I loved about him. He didn't care what others thought. He just had his own hobbies and I admired him for being himself so much.

With this thought in my head I fell asleep, hoping he would lay beside me if I opened my eyes again.

Why did I feel so cold? It was like I was sleeping in the snow. Slowly I opened my eyes, scared of what was waiting for me. The world around was white. I was standing on the street and watched the people passing by. They didn't seem to notice I was standing there. Suddenly I realized the world seemed so different than the one I used to. I wanted to know where I was, but as usual I couldn't really move my body. I decided to relax and watch what was going to happen.

Suddenly I saw a really beautiful couple coming towards me. The girl was not really tall, but her smile made my heart stop for a second. I didn't even knew her, but I already knew she was The One. I swallowed and watched them walking closer. The boy had his arm around her shoulder possessively and I immediately hated that guy. I wanted to be the one to walk beside that girl. I wanted to be the one would her silk blond hair what looked like pure gold.

While I hold my breath I watched them walking past me. The girl saw me staring and smiled at me. I felt like I could die right there. I felt my cheeks burn up and I shyly smiled back. I had never felt such a feeling. Then I looked at the boy and I felt a chill go down my spine when I saw his stare full of hatred. He pulled the girl even closer, but it seemed she wasn't really happy with that. She looked up to him and sighed loudly. 

"KangDae, can I have some space please? You're almost killing me." She said softly, but loud enough for me to hear. 

I smiled in myself. It seemed things weren't as happy and dandy as they seemed. The boy shrugged as reaction and let her go a little. I decided to follow the couple. I didn't want to lose that girl out my sight ever again. 

They walked walked around the corner and I carefully followed them. I didn't want them to think they were being stalked, what was actually the truth. They stopped before a house and the girl was about to go in when the boy pulled her in a passionate kiss. I felt my inside bowl while I looked at the heated kiss. The girl didn't seem to like it either. She quickly pulled away and looked kind of angry. I couldn't really see it very well from the distance I was standing, but I saw her frowning and she crossed her arms. 

I listened carefully and I could eventually hear her angry voice. 

"KangDae, I've told you a million times I don't like that clammy stuff. You know I love you, but you have to stop my face off. It's embarrassing." She said and she looked around embarrassed. 

When she saw me standing, she quickly smiled and her twinkling eyes almost killed me right there. 

"SungHae, don't be such a . If I want to show people I love you, I don't care what they think. Come here!" He pulled the girl to him again, but this time she struggled. She didn't seem strong enough to free herself and the boy just ignored her protests.

I decided to step in. Why I didn't know. I never was the person to get involved in someone else his business, but right now I felt like I was the only person to do something.

"Dude, she said she didn't want you do to that. Listen to her." I said with a voice that sounded stronger than I felt. 

The boy looked a little surprised to see me. The girl just stared at me. I didn't look at her, 'cause I knew I would lose myself in her beautiful eyes if I would look in them from so close. 

"Mind your own business, dude." The boy said and he frowned. 

Suddenly I could smell the alcohol in his breath. *So he has been drinking.* I thought surprised. That did explain a lot. I had to be even more careful right now. 

"Just leave the girl alone. I think you had way too much to drink. Let's keep it simple and do what she says, arrasso?" I said and I looked right into his drunken eyes. 

To my surprise he shrugged and turned around. "You'll get it next time, ." I heard him whispering to the girl and I saw the girl cringing. He walked away and I stayed behind with the girl.

"Are you okay?" I asked carefully while I looked at her.

"Y-Yes, thank you. Most of the time he isn't drunk and he knows what he's doing, I swear." She said, but she said it way too quickly for me to believe. I just smiled and nodded.

"It's okay now. What's your name?" 

"I'm Kim SungHae and you?" The girl said and she finally smiled again. 

I took a deep breath and had to take a few moments to find words again to answer after seeing her smile.

"I-I'm Choi Eric." I stammered.

"That's not a Korean name, right?" She asked curious and I smiled.

"No. I was born in America, New York. When I was about six years old, we moved to Korea and here, to Busan, the birthplace of my parents." I explained and SunHae nodded understandingly.

"Oh okay, I get it. Was it nice in America?" She asked.

"I'll tell you about it if you agree to meet with me again." I said and I immediately turned red. *What had I just said?* I couldn't believe I had just blurted that out. 

SungHae giggled when she saw me turning red and the clear sound of her giggle made me turn even redder.

"It's okay. I would love to get to know you and America better. I'll see you tomorrow at 6 p.m. in the park across from the mall, arrasso?" She answered and I just nodded surprised. I had never expected her to actually go for it. I had to remind me that this was not a date, but just a meeting between two maybe-friends. Even though I felt like I was the happiest man on earth at that moment.

"O-Okay, I'll see you tomorrow. I can't wait!" I said and again I couldn't believe I had just said that. *I can't wait? Dude, you're officially pathetic now.* I thought while I saw her giggling again.

"I can't wait either. Thanks again and see you tomorrow, Choi Eric." She said and she disappeared into the house.

I just stared at the closed door for at least an hour when she had already gone in. The way she had said my name had like she had just touched my crouch instead of just saying my name. This girl, SungHae, was the only human on earth who could by just saying my name.

I smiled and walked away. I didn't notice a boy following me back to my house. I was about to open the door when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Even then I didn't expect a thing. 

When I turned around surprised, I didn't even have the time to see who it was. I felt an encrustation pain and the next moment the world went black.

Catching my breath I shot up. I looked around bewildered and tried to focus on my surroundings. A bed, the walls, the sealing above me... Slowly I felt myself calm down again. I lay down again and thought about the vision I just had. It was the longest one yet and also the most interesting one. I finally had names, so I could finally begin searching for some clues. 

I left my bed and quickly took a shower. This was already the second day Key was not with me and I missed him even more than yesterday.

After I had done my usual morning routine I sat down at the table and let my thought wander. I had to start somewhere to search again. I couldn't keep running around Seoul like a chick without a head. I had to make a plan.

Suddenly I knew where I had to begin. A smile formed on my face when I thought about it. The vision wasn't only useful for information about the visions itself, it had also given me a clue about where I had to start searching for Key again.

Quickly I got out of my chair and walked upstairs. I threw some clothes in a suitcase and quickly got some toiletries. Then I ran out of the house, caring my suitcase with me. I called a taxi and sat down.

"Bring me to Busan, please."

 


A/N: So... How are all of you enjoying the story? You like it? Did you already figured out what was going on? I'm curious about your thoughts, so please let them know! ^_^