The reunion

We were meant for each other.

Jonghyun's POV:

Shocked I caught my breath. The sack that had been on my head for the past few hours was jerked from my head and I looked around. I was scared, tired and hurt. The moment I saw him standing there, would never leave my mind, I knew for sure.

Flashback:
"W-What are you doing here?" I asked shocked when I saw him standing behind me.

"Oh, don't look so afraid. I won't hurt you. I just want to hurt that dirty boyfriend of you." He answered and he smirked.

"I-I don't know where Key is. Get away." I stuttered and I hated myself for looking so insecure. 

He just laughed and the chills ran down my spine when I saw the maniac look in his eyes. That man just wasn't in his right mind. 

"Oh please! Don't lie to me. I know you somehow know where he is. Otherwise you wouldn't be here." 

I just kept staring at him and suddenly a image from my last vision flashed before my eyes. The boy, KangDae, was standing before me and looked into my eyes with the same maniac look as the man before me looked at me. As soon as it had appeared before my eyes it disappeared again and confused I did a few step back.

He grinned. "Scared, are you?" Was the only thing he said before he suddenly jumped over the bank that was separating us and put a sack over my head. 

End flashback.

I looked around, but couldn't see very much. It was really dark in the room and the only light in the room came from a small window high in the wall. Eventually I got used to the dark a little and I could see the big door in one wall and a small mattress lying against another wall on the ground. I crawled to it, trying to ignore the pain in my head and the rest of my body. 

When I finally managed to get on the mattress I fell on my back and sighed. How was I going to get myself out of this situation? I still hadn't found Key and now I knew he was in the same city as Key. Only that thought was able to take my breath away and make my heart shrink. 

Slowly I felt myself falling asleep while listening to the absolute silence in the prison I was in.

I was so nervous. 

Would she be happy to see me again? Was she really interested in me or was she still in love with that jerk?

While I took a deep shaky breath I saw her walking towards me. She looked beautiful. Her long blond dyed hair lighted up like a flame in the fallling darkness.  I felt my heart stop for a few seconds when I saw her smile at me. She was wearing a skirt with a colourfull shirt above it and she pratically skipped towards me.

I quickly stood up and greeted her. 

"H-Hello, how're you doing?" I asked with a shaky voice when she finally reached me.

"I'm doing fine! Nice to see you again, Eric." She said and she bowed lightly. 

I gestured her to sit down and I sat next to her. It stayed quiet for a moment. I was just staring at her beautiful face and knew I had fallen in love with her. Deeply in love. 

"So tell me... Do you remember your time in America?" She began to speak and I suddenly noticed she was feeling really uncomfortable under my stare. I turned red and quickly looked away. 

"Uhm, no. Not really. I'm sorry..." I mumbled and I mentally facepalmed myself. Why did I say sorry? This was so not going the way I wanted it to go.

She laughed when she noticed my embarressment. "Oh, don't worry. It doesn't matter. I just really like America. I would love to visit it once, but I don't have enough money." She said and she stared into space with a dreamy look in her eyes. 

Her beautiful eyes... The eyes that would make me do anything. Even buy her a ticket to America.

"I... I..." I didn't get any further 'cause suddenly we heard someone approaching us and we looked up.

"SungHae? What are you doing here? And what are you doing with him?! You ! I thought I made it clear yesterday. I don't want you to talk to other guys."

I immideately recognized KangDae and my hatres towards him shot through my body. My eyes turned a shade darker and I frowned.  

"No, what are you doing here?" I heard myself ask and I was just as surprised as KangDae looked when he heard me speak.

"I'm not talking to you, jerk. Get away from my girl." He growled and he grabbed SungHea's arm. 

"Let me go, KangDae!" She cried and she tried to free herself. 

I stood up and lay my hand on his arm. "Let her go. We don't want anything to go wrong, do we?" I said with a low voice.

The boy looked at me and slowly let SungHae go. 

"I want to talk with you. Now." He said to her and although it sounded really threatening, she stood up and walked with him a bit. 

I just watched them talk and it seemed SungHae was forgiving him. What was this? This was not how I wanted it to go.

I shot up when I saw them hugging. This was not the way it should go! That jerk...

She walked to me and smiled at me. "I'm sorry, Eric. I have to go, but I'll see you around, okay?" She gently placed a hand on my shoulder and I felt the warmth of her hand almost burn my flesh.

I just nodded and watched her walk away. 

KangDae was waiting for her some distance away. I just watched her pratically skipping towards him. How could she forgive him that fast?

My feet started to move and slowly I walked towards the couple. Somehow this scene seemed very familiar to me, but I didn't care at the moment. I just wanted to keep SungHae save from that jerk.

I came closer and closer while I heard SungHae's clear laughter. That only made my hate grew stronger and suddenly it became black before my eyes.

I shot up and looked around bewildered. I immideately knew why the last part of this vision seemed so familiar to me. It was the beginning of my first vision. The one I had in school when I had just met Key. 

I took a deep shaky breath to calm my fast-beating heart. I don't know how long I had slept, but suddenly the door opened.

Quickly I stood up and walked towards the door. If my kidnapper would come in I wanted to be ready to attack him and escape.

But instead of seeing the man I hate more than anything in the world, I suddenly saw someone I expected and hoped never to see here. Still he fell down at my feet and my breath caught in my throat when I realized it really was him.

"Key... Key, is that you?"