My love for you

We were meant for each other.

Key’s POV:   

The moment I felt his lips on mine I froze. This time we weren’t in the heat of a moment, like with the kiss in the hospital. This time he was fully sane (at least I expected that) and he was still kissing me. Maybe, just maybe, he did like me after all.

 

All those thoughts ran through my head in the one second his lips touched mine. As soon as they had touched mine they left again. Automatically I leaned in and captured his lips again. I noticed he was surprised, ‘cause I felt him freeze against my lips. We still both had our eyes open and after a split second I saw him closing his eyes and also leaning in to deepen the kiss. I also closed my eyes and let my hands ran through his hair.

 

I just enjoyed the moment as long as it would last, ‘cause deep down I knew this couldn’t last too long. And I was right.

 

After a few seconds Jonghyun pulled back and opened his eyes again. “Key, I think we have to talk.”

 

Those words got my heart sinking even below my feet. I looked at him and slowly nodded. I knew what was coming. He would say he had gone insane because of the torture and that he didn’t want anything to do with me anymore. Only the thought already brought tears to my eyes.

 

“I don’t know how to say this, but…”

 

“Then don’t say it. I know what you want to say. But please don’t say it. I can’t take it right now.” I said. It was too painful for me to hear it from him. I knew it would be painful for him to say it so I wanted to at least spare him that pain.

 

It stayed quiet for a while. Then he spoke again.

 

“Oh… Okay. But we can still be friends then?” He asked hesitated and I managed to smile.

 

Friends… I wished that word was never invented. Of course I don’t want to be friends with you, Jonghyun! I like you! My heart was screaming, but I kept smiling when I saw a smile slowly forming on his face.

 

“Let’s at least hug then.” He said and I laughed. It sounded so silly, but I immediately threw my arms around him and lay my head on his shoulder.

 

I felt his nose burying in my neck and the shivers shot down my spine. At that moment the door opened and someone came in.

 

Quickly we released each other and I looked to the person. I immediately recognized her posture and her hair. It was Jessie.

 

“Jessie, what do you want?” I asked coldly. I knew it would hurt her if I would talk to her like that, but although I had felt pity in the other room, I felt a hot anger flaming up now I saw her again.

 

"I-I've come to get Jonghyun." The girl said insecure and I could practically hear her blush. What was she planning on doing with him? I asked myself scared. I felt Jonghyun grabbing my hand and squeezing it. 

 

"Don't worry. I won't let myself get hurt." He whispered in his ear and I was stunned that he knew my thoughts so well. I managed to smile at him and I nodded slightly. 

 

"I'm coming, Jessie. At one condition: You're leaving Key alone, arrasso?" Jonghyun said and he stood up with a groan of pain. 

 

"I-I can't promise that." Jessie said with a little voice and I felt another pang of pity in my heart for her. It was obvious that she didn't like doing this. Still, why was she doing this then?

 

Just when Jonghyun was about to walk out of the room, I couldn't take it anymore. "Jong! I-I... I love you!" I yelled and I immediately put my hands over my mouth embarrassed. I blushed furiously while I saw him looking over his shoulder. He just looked at me and then walked out of the room. I started crying and rolled up till a little ball, hugging my knees to my chest. The tears were streaming down my face while the most horrible scenes past my mind. The only thing I was kind of happy about, was that I had been able to tell him my feelings. Still, that look on his face when he had looked over his shoulder, could stop a truck. I shuddered while I thought about the possibility of him not loving me. And with that look in his eyes I knew I was right. 

 

He didn't love me at all. 

 

Jonghyun's POV:

I could still feel my heart beating in my throat. I couldn't believe Key had said he loved me. He was joking, right? I had been dreaming about those words coming from his mouth ever since I had met him. And now he had finally said it and I didn't had the change to react. I was so shocked I did look over my shoulder, but the look in my eyes wasn't the best. 

 

All the while Jessie was walking next to me and suddenly I noticed a weird sound. It should be deadly silent in here, but I heard something. Curiously I looked around, but I couldn't find the source of the sound. I listened closely and suddenly I realized what it was. I stopped and turned around. Jessie walked into me and stopped surprised. She looked up to me and I could see her tears on her cheeks glittering in the dark.

 

"Why are you crying, Jessie?" I asked and I was careful not to put any feelings in the question. She couldn't think I was weak. I still didn't trust her at all, even though Key had explained everything. 

 

"I-I... I don't know." She whispered and a few more tears rolled down her face. "Actually I do know. Key loved you and I... I'm... I'm about to k-kill y-you." She stuttered and then she collapsed. 

 

I couldn't believe my ears. She had to kill me? Quickly I did a step back, but then I realized Jessie would never ever be able to kill someone in cold blood. I stepped forward again and crossed my arms.

 

"So... You have to kill me? Well, go ahead." I said and I was surprised at how steady my voice sounded.

 

She looked up and shook her head. "No, first I have to bring you to him. He wants to ask you a few things. I-I'm so sorry, Jonghyun." She said and again tears streamed down her face. 

 

Now I was getting scared. I was convinced Jessie wouldn't be able to hurt me, but he was something different. I started walking again, Jessie still crying behind me. I could have ran away, but how would I free Key? It was out of the question I would leave him here. The only choice I had was to go to him and maybe find out what that lunatic was thinking exactly.

 

"There you are finally." He smiled at me when I walked into the bright room. I squeezed my eyes against the bright light. It hurt my eyes after all the darkness. "Don't worry. You'll get used to it very soon. You'll stay here for a while, so get used to it I would say." He said and I heard Jessie closing the door behind me. "Crying, baby? You should really man up, you know? I can't take it if woman cry. You know what I do with them, right?" He said to Jessie and I saw Jessie's eyes growing big. She quickly nodded and tried to wipe away all her tears.

 

"Well, sit down, boy." He said and he gestured me to sit down. Hesitated I sat down and I looked around. "You like my little place? It's not much, but I'm sure no one will ever find you here." He went on and his smile made shivers go down my spine. I was about to run away, when Key's words came to me again. I had to be strong for him and come back to him. I had to tell him I loved him too. I swallowed and waited for him to talk again.

 

 "I hope you had a nice reunion with your little boyfriend?" He went on. I didn't react and just sat still. "Oh come on. I'm just going to ask you some things. No need to be so stubborn. You're making it harder for both of us. I don't want to hurt you, you know? But if you don't do what I say, then I'm afraid I'll have to make you work with me. It would be a shame to hurt that beautiful body of you even more, right?" He said and he winked. I felt my last meal coming up my throat and swallowed to keep it in.

"Okay, tell me about your visions."

 

I looked at him shocked. I quickly recovered myself. That question came really sudden, but I wasn't planning on showing him that. I tried to look surprised and shook my head. 

"I don't know what you're talking about. I just have a few dreams, but everyone dreams once in a while, right?" I said and I managed to smile. 

 

Before I knew what was happening I was lying on the ground with a burning pain in my right cheek. I looked up and saw him standing over me. He looked furious. 

 

"DON'T LIE TO ME, LITTLE !" He yelled and I shivered. This was where I had been scared of. I saw Jessie standing behind him, her hands over silent tears streaming down her face. Her big round eyes looked at me and she slowly shook her head. It was like she was trying to warm me. 

 

I tasted the metallic taste of blood in my mouth and I brought my hand to my cheek. I immediately felt it bleeding. A big cut was covering my right cheek now. How could he have done that with just his hand? I thought confused, but then I saw it. On one of his fingers a huge ring was shimmering in the TL-light. 

 

"I ask you again and now I want you to answer me honestly." He hissed and he bent over to me. "Tell...me...about...your...visions."

 

I took a deep breath and almost choked on my own blood streaming in my mouth. I quickly swallowed and sat up. He barely moved away and our faces were now a few inched apart. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said again and I quickly turned away my face when I saw him raising his hand. I was expecting him to hit me again, but I didn't feel anything. Carefully I looked up and saw him smiling.

 

"Okay, it's seems like you won't be working with me." He said and he sat down again. He gestured me to sit down too and I sat down with a groan of pain. I looked at him and stared right into his eyes. I didn't want him to think I was afraid. Again I saw an image of KangDae flashing before my eyes and again I turned my head to look away confused. I heard him chuckling. Could he know what I had seen? That was impossible, right?

It stayed quiet for a while, but then he turned to Jessie. "Jessie, could you get him? I think it's time for the next level." He said sweetly and Jessie's eyes grew even bigger. She hesitantly shook her head. "What? I thought I had been clear to you." He said and his eyes narrowed. I saw Jessie swallowing, but she still shook her head. I couldn't help but feel a little proud seeing her resisting him. 

He stood up and walked to her. Scared she did a few steps back, but he grabbed her arm and forced her to look at him. "Do it." He hissed and suddenly she nodded. She walked out of the room while I sighed. I knew she wasn't strong enough to keep him out long. Then I remembered what he had asked her to do and I wondered who had meant. I did have a guess, but I desperately hoped it wasn't true. 

 

A few moments later Jessie came in again and my heart stopped. 

"N-No, I will do everything you ask of me, but let him go, please? I beg of you!" I yelled and I went on my knees before him. I heard him laughing above my head. 

 

"It's a little too late for that, don't you think? You could have though of that sooner. Now sit down and look at him. I want you to see everything I will do to him with your own eyes. Don't dare to look away, arrasso?" He said and he gestured Jessie to bring the boy to him.

 

Scared I looked into Key's eyes and hoped he would look at me. But he didn't. He just stared at the ground. The only reaction I saw was a little tear rolling down his face. His hands were bound on his back and he looked so helpless it made my heart hurt. 

 

"Key..." I whispered softly and finally the tears starting falling down and I started to cry. 

 

Please... Please, Key, feel my love for you. I thought desperately. 

 


 

A/N: Hello my lovely readers!

I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday like I said. I failed my drivers license test the day before yesterday and was really sad about that. Yesterday I just forgot. I'm sorry! But... I've updated! 

What'd you think? Are you getting where I'm going to? I hope not, 'cause that won't be much fun for you and for me. XD 

Well, comments are always welcome and wanted. Subscribing is nice too and if you vote up this story I will  personally come to you and hug you (no, kidding :P).

See you soon again! ^_^