Unbelievable

We were meant for each other.

Jonghyun's POV:

With a lot of pain and a little blood I eventually managed to stammered my way out of the room. Jessie hadn't bothered to lock the cell. Probably because she already thought I was dead. That kind of assured me, 'cause that meant I had the element of surprise. Although the walls of the hallway were spinning before my eyes, all I could think of was Key and the warning of Eric. I still couldn't believe what had just happened, but I knew it was real. I finally understood everything and thereby I understood the urgency of saving Key.

 

Carefully I peeked through the door of the white chamber and gasped. In the middle of the room, Key lay unconscious on the floor. He was bending over him and trying to wake him. Jessie was standing in a corner and silently crying. I felt an intense hate coming when I looked at her. I knew she wasn't in her right mind when she had shot me, but I still couldn't believe someone would do that. 

 

I leaned against the wall and tried to think. I had to be quick and quiet if I wanted to save Key. The problem was that I wasn't capable of being either one of them right now. I moaned softly when I moved to sit more comfortable. The brush wound in my side still hurt like hell. 

I knew what I had to do because of the vision, but how I was going to do it I had yet to figure out. Eventually a plan formed in my head. It was dangerous and the change of failing was immense, but I had to risk it.  

 

Slowly I stood up and took a deep breath. I didn't want to mess this up. Carefully I slipped into the room. Jessie and he were to absorbed by Key to actually pay attention to me, so it was save for me to sneak in. I kept him and Key in my sight constantly. It worried me Key still hadn't woken up. He did move though. It was like he was having a nice dream. A smile spread over his face and he hugged his knees. Then he suddenly let go of his knees and shivered. Tears started to pour out of his eyes and he cringed. My heart was screaming to run to him right now, but I knew I would only bring him in more danger if I would do that. Just when I was about to go on, he opened his eyes suddenly and he screamed. The scream was full of pain and hurt and I fell on my knees. Also Jessie fell on her knees and covered her ears. 

 

"SHUT UP!" He screamed and Key immediately stopped. "Well, at least you're awake. Now let's continue. Unfortunately your little boyfriend is busy dying and we wouldn't want to interfere, right?" He said and he smirked. 

 

I saw how much pain it did to Key to hear this. Just then I noticed Jessie looking at me. Her big eyes stared at me and my heart started racing. My whole plan could fail of succeed with her. If she would scream now and he would look up, I was screwed. I silently gestured her to be quiet and she seemed to hesitate. Then the most unbelievable thing ever happened.

 

She nodded and smiled at me. "I'm going to help you." She mouthed to me.

 

What the heck? Why did she suddenly want to help me? Something wasn't right here, but I decided not to worry about it right now. I gestured with my head to Key and the man bending over him and she nodded. She knew what she had to do. I looked at her once more and then slipped out of the room. Now it was hoping she understood what I wanted and if she wouldn't change her mind. I listened intensely and eventually I heard her.

 

"Baby... I think I'm going to look at Jonghyun again. I-I did kill him, but I want to say a last goodbye." She said and she walked out of the room.

 

"Sentimental witch." He mumbled, but he didn't really pay attention to her. "So Key, your visions... I know everything. You don't even have to tell me. I know you're SungHae in your visions and that Jonghyun is Eric in his visions. I also know what it means for the two of you. You don't have any clue, do you?" He said and he smirked. 

 

I peeked into the room and saw that Key looked terrified. It was time to act, but I had to wait for Jessie. I still wasn't sure if she was to trust right now, but she was my only hope.

 

Just when I was about to think Jessie had given up on me, I heard her scream.

 

"BABY, COME HERE RIGHT NOW! YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!!"

 

Well... That should do it, I thought while I touched my hurt ears. Jeesh, what could that woman scream... The most important thing was that it indeed did it's thing. He came running out and walked straight past me. Now was the time to come in action.

 

I slipped into the room again and ran (well, more stammered) straight to Key. "Key... Key, are you okay?" I asked quickly.

 

"Jonghyun? I thought you were dead. I've seen the bullet and-" He began, but I interrupted him. 

 

"Sorry, no time for that, babe. We need to go now." I said and I gestured him to stand. "Jessie is helping us so we can escape. We need to go." I said again and this time it seemed it really did reach Key. He nodded and followed me out of the room. 

 

We sneaked out of the room and silently walked through the hallway, hoping he wouldn't come out of cell right now. Just when we were about to walk through the door at the end of the hallway, we heard a voice coming form the cell. His voice...

 

"He's gone! Where is he?! Jessie, come here!" He screamed, but Jessie came running out of the cell. She saw us and gestured us to run. 

 

"Go now! I'll stop him, but I can't do it for too long." She yelled and then he came running after her. When he saw us opening the boy, he turned a shade of dark red. 

 

"COME BACK! DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TO ESCAPE!" He screamed and he ran after us. 

 

I took Key by the hand and dragged him out of the hallway. It was obvious he was in shock and although I was the most wounded one I knew I was also the strongest one right now. 

We turned right and ran into another hallway. I could hear him and Jessie fighting. I hoped she could hold him up long enough for us to find the exit. It was more difficult than I thought. In panic I turned left when we reached a crossroad. Slowly I began to think it would be impossible to get out of here.

 

"J-Jong... I-I need to rest. Please..." I heard Key behind me and I slowed down. I looked over my shoulder and saw the blond boy covered in sweat. 

 

"I'm sorry, Key. Let's just walk. I'm exhausted myself too." I said and it was only then that I realized how tired I was myself. I sank down on my knees and put my hands on my side. It had started bleeding again. I couldn't really remember the last time I had NOT be in pain.

 

"Jong... Are you okay? How is it that you're still alive?" Key asked carefully and he sat down next to me. 

 

I looked at him and felt the usual heart skipping when I looked in his eyes. "The bullet only brushed my side thankfully." I said and for the first time in what seemed ages I saw a little smile appearing on Key's face.

 

"Thank god... I really though I had lost you. You know, I had a really weird vision just now. I was SungHae, but still myself and... Oh man, this is so confusing." The blond boy said and he lay his head in his hands.

 

"Don't worry, Key. I know how you feel. I've had the same, but I do understand everything now. We just need to get out of here and then everything will be alright." I reassured him.

 

Then we heard a noise. We both looked up scared and listened closely.

 

"Key? Jonghyun? Where are you?"

It was Jessie's voice. I looked at Key and shook my head. I still didn't trust her, but Key smiled at me reassuring.

 

"Jessie, we're here! Let's get out of here." He yelled back before I could stop him and I looked at him in horror.

 

"What are you doing? Maybe he is with her. Then you're just leading him to us!" I hissed, but he shook his head.

 

"No, although she did shoot you, I think we can trust her now." He answered and at that time Jessie came around the corner. When she saw us sitting she smiled and I felt the shivers go down my spine.

 

"Let's go. He's right behind us." She said and she offered Key her hand to help him stand. I immediately slapped the hand away and frowned.

 

"Why are you doing this?" I asked suspiciously and I stood up with a lot of growls and moans of pain.

 

Just when she was about to answer, we heard footsteps nearing us. We all looked at each other shocked and I was sure we all thought the same.

 

"We have to go NOW." Jessie whispered and for the first time ever I agreed with her.  

 


 

 

A/N: Yeeeah! I just bought the album. I'm so happy now! It just it will take around six weeks before it arrives... By that time I can already order Chapter 2. XD I don't really mind, 'cause it's SHINee. I'll wait forever for my babies. ^_^ 

It's unbelievable I reached over 3100 views and over the 60 subscribers. Thank you so much! I know everything is quiet confusing right now, but I'll explain everything soon. Please keep with me and support me. Thank you!

Oh, and I began a new fanfiction. Please read it and support me! Of course it's about SHINee again, but this time with all the members. ^_^

>>>> Fame isn't all. <<<<<