Confusion and Jealousy

Lying eyes...

(Kevin POV)

What was wrong with me? I was happy with Jaeseop. I was.. I liked him. I really did. But why was it all i could think about was Eli? I thought i was over him. I thought i was happy for him and Kiseop.

I thought a lot of things.

And yet, as soon as we got back to the dorm from the shoot, the first thing i did was go to Eli. To see how he was. To just see him. I could tell that Jaeseop was watching me.

I could tell that he noticed that i didn't answer his question earlier.

I felt bad, i really did. But for some reason i couldn't stop myself. I hated hurting Jaeseop. I hated that look on his face when he saw me being clinging with Eli. And i knew how i could stop it... But...I just couldn't...

"Kevin.. We need to talk" Jaeseop said quietly

Oh no... I can't lose him. I know that tone.

"W-what is it?" I said sadly

"In private" He said walking out into the kitchen. I followed him silently. Walking into the kitchen, he stood with his back to me.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I said in a whisper

"Why did you avoid my question..." he said, and i could hear the strain in his voice

I walked up and put a hand on his arm but he just jerked away from me "Jaeseop..."

"Answer me." He said simply. Still not turning to face me.

"I...I like you Jaeseop." I said. He turned to face me at that point. Tears were silently streaming down his face.

"That isn't what i asked you" He said, his voice breaking at the end. "Do you still have feelings for him Kevin?"

"J-Jaeseop"

"GOD DAMNIT KEVIN. JUST ANSWER ME!" He sobbed.

"I don't know.." I whispered, looking down at his feet.

"I don't think i can do this anymore Kevin. I can't be with you if you want someone else" He said, barely audiable.

"Please.. Please don't do this Jaeseop. Please. I'm just... I'm just confused. Please don't do this. I can't...." My voice dropped to a whisper as the tears came, "I can't lose you"

"Kevin please don't. I love you. More than anything. I'm just sick of always coming second to Eli. I can't be with you if he's always going to be on your mind."

"I'm sorry! You're not second to Eli. You're not. Jaeseop. Please can we just work on this! I can't lose you. I can't! You're my everything!" I said, walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his neck, burrying my face in his chest.

He hesitantly wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry kitty. I am so sorry" I sobbed, my tears staining his top. "please... Just please don't leave me"

"Arraso... We can work on this. But I need you to stop with him Kevin. I can't bare it, seeing you clinging on to him like he is your boyfriend not me. You should want to hug me. Kiss me. Be with me. And you always go to him. It hurts Vinnie. It really hurts."

"I know. And i'm sorry. I never wanted to hurt you Kitty. I promise i will never make you feel this way again" I said, finally looking up at him.

No more words were said after that. He just captured my lips in a soft kiss. That quickly grew into somthing more. I kissed back with equal verve, as though my life depended on it.

  

(Eli POV)

As soon as we got home, one look from AJ told me to just stay away from Kevin. So i headed straight to my room. I sighed as i flopped onto my bed.

Not long later Kiseop walked in and shot me a worried look.

"What's wrong?" I said as he made his was over to me, Sitting down on the bed and crossing his legs, he pulled my head into his lap and began to my hiar.

"I walked passed the kitchen and heard Jaeseop and Kevin fighting..... Over you" he sighed

"Over me?" I asked, a little miffed.

"Eli... Kevin.... Kevin still has feelings for you" he said quietly

"Are you sure?" I asked, closing my eyes. Enjoying the feeling of Kiseop's fingers running through my hair.

"Mmmhmm... What do you think about that?"

"I don't know... I mean i don't see Kevin like that. I love you and only you, so i don't know what to think about it" I told him honestly.

"I feel bad... He was crying... And so was Jaeseop and..."

I sat up and pulled him into my arms "ahh, my silly ulzzang, why do you feel bad?"

"I don't know. I just don't like seeing them upset. But at the same time i'm glad Jaeseop said something, because Kevin was getting on my last nerve!"

"Haha, Do i sense a little jealousy Seoppie" I teased

"Aniyo! Shut up Eli!" he pouted cutely

"Awwww, how can i make you forgive me?" I grinned, pushing him backwards on the bed, until he was laying beneeth me.

"I can think of a few ways" He smirked.

I moved my face closer to his "Well, it looks like it's going to be a long night of making it up to you" I said seductively before kissing him passionately.

Finally, i got my alone time with Kiseop...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Awwww poor Jaeseop.

What did you guys think?

Comment and let me know :)

and subscribe pweeaasseeee~

Until next time ^.^

Much love <3