Fight...

Lying eyes...

(Kevin POV)

“Stupid pigion! I swear to god, one of these days I will shut him right up! Always making fun of things. Ahh!!! He just can’t be serious for one bloody minute can he?! What is wrong with him?! I mean come on? So I had for the first time! That doesn’t mean he has the right to make a comment about it now does it? I mean he and Kiseop and always all lovey dovey but do I make fun of that?! Aniyo!” I ranted..

“Ani, you’re right. You don’t make fun of them, you just sit in-between them to stop them from being all coupley.” Jaeseop laughed, but stopped when I glared at him.

Urgh. I knew this would happen. See, he doesn’t even care, he is just all about his Kiseop. I mean don’t get me wrong, I am happy that he is happy.. but sometimes, it just that I’m always going to be second best when it comes to who Eli likes.

I shouldn’t even be worrying about that. I mean I just had with my boyfriend for crying out loud. Why am I even focused on other people?

“Kevin.. Are you okay? You seem a little out of it?” Jaeseop said worriedly..

Oh if only you knew my kitty, if only you knew how bad of a boyfriend I am. How horrible my thoughts are. You would leave me for sure.

“I’m fine, just Eli is annoying me lately” I sighed

“Hmmm.. I’m not sure if that’s a bad thing or not, because maybe this means that you are finally over him” Jaeseop said with a cute smile on his face.

“Ne, it must be that. That’s good!” I lied. I felt bad lying to him but what other choice did I have? I couldn’t exactly turn around and say ‘well no Jaeseop, the truth is I still love him and I am just annoyed that he doesn’t care that I have had with you’ is it?

“Are you sure you’re okay? You seem kind of sad?” Jaeseop said worriedly.

“Huh? Oh ne, I’m fine” I said, a little lost in my thoughts.

“Hmm.. Okay then, we should probably head to bed, we have to get up early.”

“You head on in, I’m just going to get a drink. So I’ll be there in a second.” I smiled. He nodded and kissed my forehead before walking off to bed.

Everyone was asleep now. I sighed before making my way into the kitchen, and pouring myself a glass of milk.

I sat down at the table and sipped it slowly, I was just about to go tip in down the sink and go to bed when someone walked in. They headed over to the fridge and pulled out a can of redbull. Eli.

“Hey” I said, making him jump slightly.

“Oh god. Kevin, I didn’t see you there. You’re up late” he said, coming and sitting opposite me.

“Yeah, I know, I couldn’t sleep” I lied “And I needed a drink” the second part was the truth, but the first part… well I just didn’t want to lay with Jaeseop just yet. I felt too awful.

“Ahh, I needed a drink too” he smiled.

“Eli… W-What do you think about the fact that Jaeseop and I… you know…?” I asked, taking another sip of my drink

 

(Eli POV)

What kind of question…?

“I.. erm I’m happy for you? I mean, it’s nice to see you guys are okay again and not fighting..” I smiled, though I was a bit confused as to why he would randomly ask that.

“Oh.. Okay” He sighed and finished his milk, standing up he walked over to the sink and placed his glass in it. I stood up too, decided that it was better to drink my redbull in my room…

“Eli… wait…” Kevin said. I sighed and turned around.

Before I knew what was happening he moved forward and grabbed my face in his hands. Closing the space between us and kissing me?!?!?!

HE KISSED ME?!?!?!

What that?!

I didn’t even have time to react before he was pulled off of me and a fist made its way into Kevin’s face.

“Kiseop?! Stop it! You’re gonna really hurt him!!” I said, wide eyed as I pulled back my ulzzang.

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! THAT BASTARD JUST KISSED YOU. MY BOYFRIEND. YOU KNOW MY BOYFRIEND!!! WHO THE DOES HE THINK HE IS?! I MEAN SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE HELL DID HE THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN IF I DIDN’T COME AND SEE WHERE YOU WERE?!” Kiseop screamed and he tried to free himself from my grip and pummel on Kevin again.

“Kiseop… please calm down… I… I don’t know what came over me.. I’m s-”

“YOU DARE SAY YOU ARE ING SORRY AND I WILL KILL YOU KEVIN WOO!!! HOW DARE YOU KISS MY BOYFRIEND?! AND WHAT ABOUT JAESEOP HUH? ARE YOU GONNA TELL HIM ABOUT THIS OR AM I?! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL KEVIN. ELI. DOES. NOT. LIKE. YOU. HE NEVER WILL. SO BACK THE AWAY FROM MY MAN.” He was yelling again.

“Kiseop.. Calm down, come on..” I tried to get him to stop trying to attack the fish that was now on the floor with a split lip.

“Don’t you tell me to calm down Ellison Kim. I will deal with you later. Get up Kevin, get the hell up and finish this like a man! , I will cut you!!” Kiseop threatened.

“Kiseop, I’m not going to fight you. Ne, what I did was wrong.. But there is no need for violence. I am very sorry for upsetting you… I was out of line..” Kevin pleaded.

“Okay.. Okay, I’m calm. You’re right. Violence isn’t the answer. Eli, you can let go now” Kiseop said, calmly. And so I let go.

BIG mistake.

As soon as he got out of my grip, he was on Kevin again, beating him to a pulp.

“KISEOP!!” I cried out. Trying to pull him away from the hurt fish. .

At that point the others had made their way into the kitchen. Soohyun was now helping me pull an enraged Kiseop from Kevin. Hoon and Jaeseop were pulling Kevin up from the floor and onto a chair, whilst Dongho was making up an ice-pack for him.

“What that hell happened in here!!” Soohyun’s voice boomed through the dorm.

“Ask that bastard over there!” Kiseop fumed, still having to be held back by Soohyun and I.

“What? Urgh, I don’t have time for this. Guys, look after Kevin. Kiseop, Eli. With me. NOW.” Soohyun ordered.

We followed him into the living room whilst the others stayed and did as they were told; looked after the fishy. With whom I was not too pleased.

I practically had to drag Kiseop into the living room and sit him down. I sat next to him, wrapping my arms around his waist, to not only keep him there, but to also try and calm him down.

“Explain.” Soohyun demanded.

“That…. That…URGH!!” Kiseop furrowed his brow, trying to find the right words.

“Kevin… Kissed me…” I said. And it was like nothing else needed to be explained.

“He.. But what about… How…” Soohyun was lost for words. He sat down on the other sofa and put his face in his hands. “Does… Does Jaeseop know?”

“Ani..” I said, pulling Kiseop closer to me.

“I’ll be back. Both of you… Keep your mouths shut until I figure out what to do okay?!”

I nodded.

“Fine.” Kiseop said coldly.

And with that Soohyun left the room to go back to the situation in the kitchen.

“Kiseop… You know that I didn’t… I mean I didn’t want that to happen. I would never, ever do that to you… I..”I started, but Kiseop put his hands to my lips and silenced me.

A sad smile appeared on his lips. “I know Eli. I trust you. I saw the whole thing” he laughed slightly, “You should have seen the look on your face… It was sooooo funny”

“Yah.. Don’t be so mean” I laughed, then kissed his cheek. “So you’re not mad at me?”

“Of course not. I know you wouldn’t have done anything back, I trust you Eli. I’m furious with Kevin though!” He said, turning to face me and wrap his arms around my neck.

“Saranghae my ulzzang” I smiled

“Nado saranghae my pigeon” He laughed. It was nice to see him smile again.

I smiled back at him before meeting his lips in a soft kiss.

 

(Jaeseop POV)

What the happened here?!?!?!?! I come in the kitchen to see my Kevin on the floor, busted lip and a black eye already starting to form!

Kiseop, Soohyun and Eli had left to go into the living room.

“Kevin.. What happened…? Are you okay? Why did he hit you?” I asked the sobbing boy before me as I held an ice pack to his face.

“I… I….” Kevin sobbed.. I couldn’t question him anymore..

“Never mind Vinnie… It’s okay. I won’t ask any more questions.” I smiled, and began to rub circles lightly on his back.

Kiseop isn’t really one to lose his cool… Something must have triggered it. And I needed to know what. I mean, it must have been some kind of misunderstanding… Right?

Soohyun returned to the room and looked at me with his eyes full of pity. What the hell did he just find out?

“Alright. Everyone, bed now. We have an early morning. I’ll look after Kevin.” Soohyun said.

Hoon and Dongho left right away but I just stood there.

“Jaeseop-ah. Leave. I need to talk to Kevin” Soohyun said firmly but with a soft voice.

“Aniyo. I’m staying with him” I said, standing my ground.

“Leave now Jaeseop. I mean it.” He said, and I could see he was losing his calm leader persona.

“Aish. Fine” I sighed and walked away. As I got out the door. I stopped for a minute, contemplating whether I should listen in or not…

“Kevin-ah…” I heard Soohyun’s voice through the door.

“I know hyung… I know you know what happened, and i.. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean for all this to happen” My Vinnie sobbed.

“How could you do it Kevin… You knew it was wrong, you knew the trouble it would cause.” Soohyun said, his voice showing how un-impressed he was at this moment in time.

“I know.. I wasn’t thinking straight. If I could go back and undo it all I would…”

“Kevin, you kissed Eli. For crying out loud! Why would you up everything you’ve got when you know how much Jaeseop cares for you. And not only that, but how much Kiseop and Eli love each other?!” The leader was clearly angry…

At that I ran to my room. Tears falling at a rapid pace from my eyes.

He… He kissed him.. How… How could he…

What did that mean?

What was going to happen now?

I didn’t know. All I knew is that it felt like the person I loved more than anything in this world had just ripped my heart from my chest…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

So this chapter was a little... wow, angry Kiseop~

Erm... Well i hope you liked this chapter even though it was a little.... shocking? Is that the right word?

I don't know...

Anyway, comment and let me know what you thought

And subscribe pweaasseeee~

Love you guys~

Until next time ^.^

<3