picking up the pieces... one by one

Lying eyes...

(Eli POV)

I was sooooooo tired. We’d been practising all day and no one was talking and it was so awkward. Aish, can we ever go a day without drama in this place? Clearly not.

“Eli, are you coming or am I just going to stand here holding the door like a weirdo?” Kiseop said, raising his eyebrow at me.

“Oh right.. My bad” I said, following him out the front door.

We walked down the street in silence for a little bit then Kiseop sighed, “I wonder what’s happening with Kevin and Jaeseop”

“What do you mean? They broke up didn’t they?” I said, a little dumb-founded.

“Ne. But Kevin text Jaeseop and asked him to meet him in the practise room after we’d all left.So I wonder what he wanted to talk to him about” Kiseop said, looking up at me, his face looking as gorgeous as ever.

“I don’t know, maybe he is apologising or something? That would be a start right?” I mused.

“well, ne, but it’s not just Jaeseop he needs to say sorry to. He also needs to apologise to you, and to be quite honest, everyone else in the dorm. He is the reason that the tension has been so high lately and it’s not on. But at the same time, I feel bad for him…. We used to be so close. When did everything get so messed up?” he sighed.

“I don’t know Kiseoppie. It just happens like this sometimes and maybe that is a good thing, Kevin.. He needs this, so that he can realise what he had. So that he can get over me and move on with his life and be happy” I smiled sadly.

“Eli… Stop. Just stop okay? I know you think that this is all your fault, but it isn’t. You’ve done nothing wrong and you need to stop thinking that you have. It was something beyond your control.” He said as he stepped in front of me. Stopping me from walking.

“Kiseop-ah…” I started, not knowing how to argue against his point

“Li-ssi… You’re perfect. Okay? Perfect, so just deal with it” he smiled, wrapping his arms around my neck slyly.

“Me? Perfect? The only way those two words belong together in a sentence is if ‘not’ is between them. You on the other hand, happen to fit the bill” I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist.

“You know, sometimes you are so annoying” he rolled his eyes

“Just proves my point, I’m far from perfect, my silly ulzzang” I chuckled and moved to rest my forehead against his.

He smiled slightly and closed his eyes. “I love you so much, I hope you know that” he whispered.

“I know, I don’t know why you do… But I know. And I hope you know that I love you too. More than anything.” I whispered back to him.

“Eli… When are you going to realise how truly amazing you are?”

“When it becomes true” I said seriously

“You’re impossible”

“I’m not… I’m improbable, there is a difference” I teased

“Are you even remotely capable of staying serious for longer than five minutes” He said softly, with a hint on amusement in his voice

“It seems not. But you know you love my amazing sense of humour” I teased again

“What am I going to do you Li-ssi?” he said, and it was clear he had an idea of what to do with me.. kekeke..

“Kiseoppie… I think you know what you want to do, and I really really want you to do it… But need I remind you that we are in the middle of the street? And we came out to get food for everyone” I laughed.

“Hmmm… Okay I will compromise, kiss me and then we can go and collect our order” He smirked, his eyes still closed.

“Deal” I said, before closing the space between our lips and pressing mine to his. His soft, plump, perfect lips. They tasted like banana milk, which he had been drinking before we left.

When the need for air became overwhelming, we broke free from one another’s clutches.

“Now, if we don’t hurry, Soohyun will skin us alive!” Kiseop stated before running off at full speed down the street. I’ll get him back for that later I thought as I began to chase after him.

After a good five minutes I caught up to him, he was already in the food shop, paying for and collecting our order. He saw me and smirked, the babo. I just rolled my eyes. But seriously, when did he get so fast?!

“Li-ssi….” He began with his puppy eye’s look, “Will you give me a piggy back… I’m tired” he pouted.

“So let me get this straight, you want me to carry you AND three bags of food?” I rolled my eyes.

“Ani~ I can carry two of the bags”

“Yeah, but I’ll be holding you so I will have to hold their weight too” I said

“Pweeeeeeeaseee Eli…” he pouted again, using his best aegyo. Aish, he knows I can’t say no to him when he does this!!

“Get on. Babo.” I said and allowed him to get on to my back.

“Yaaaay, thank you Li-ssi, I love you!!” he beamed as I began to walk

“I love you too babo ulzzang” I laughed at his cuteness. I was so lucky to have him, even if he did have his lazy moments!

“Eli…”

“Ne?”

“Do you think that Kevin will be okay?” Kiseop asked, a hint of worry in his voice…

“I think in time he will be. He has a lot that he needs to make right again and I think once he has done that, he can come to terms with what he actually wants and no longer be in this rut he seems to be in now. I can’t pretend to understand just what got him to be like this, but I do know that he is very confused at the moment, but I don’t think it is fair of us to hold that against him. But with our help, I think he will be able to be okay again… but it will take time” I said, as I walked quickly back to the dorm.

“You…. How do you do that?”

“Do what?” I asked, a little confused

“Manage to look at the situation, see it all for what it is and deduct just what will happen and be so…… certain that it will all be okay sooner or later” He said, awe coming across in his voice.

“I’m observant, and a lot of people tend to think that because I’m ‘carefree pigeon Eli’ that I don’t pay attention, but I do. And with that comes knowledge. And that my dear ulzzang is how I know that it will work out in everyone’s best interest. And besides, I know Kevin too well to think that he is capable of doing what he has and not trying to make it right again”

“You’re amazing, you know that right?” he said, smiling into my neck

“I try my best” I laughed, as I walked into the dorm. “Hey guys, we are back and we have food!” I yelled. Within a second, Dongho was there to retrieve the bags that we had. That kid sure could eat.

We made our way into the living room and sat in a circle on the floor with the others. Kevin and Jaeseop were now back too, so they were sitting when we went in, I sat next to Dongho, and Kiseop sat on my other side. Next to Dongho was Soohyun, then Hoon, then Jaeseop, then Kevin and we were back to Kiseop. The food was all in the middle of us, and we just helped ourselves. We had chicken, in case you were wondering. Kekeke. And boy was it good!

Once we’d finished we remained as we were and just happily chatted, well, Kevin kept quite quiet, but that was to be expected.

All in all, it was a really nice evening.

As the night drew to a close, we all began to tidy away and one by one head of to bed. As I was about to leave Kevin spoke up.

“Erm… Eli, c-can I talk to you for a m-minute please?” he asked nervously.

I looked at Kiseop, and he nodded with a small smile, then headed off to bed after saying “I’ll see you in the room”

“What’s up Kevin?” I asked, keeping a small distance between us.

“I…I just w-wanted to s-say that I’m r-really sorry about my actions b-before.. I know that i-it was w-wrong and yet I still did it. So I am s-sorry for putting you in an a-awkward situation and causing any p-problems with you and K-Kiseop.” He said shyly

“Kevin…” I sighed, “Why did you even think that it was a good idea, you know how much I love Kiseop, and I just…. It baffles me that you would try to ruin that…”

“I wasn’t thinking. And now I have lost the two.. No three people that mean the world to me, all because of a stupid mistake” he sighed

“So it was a mistake. You regret kissing me?” I asked seriously

“Yes and no”

“Can you please explain what you mean by that?” I said, a little confused

“Well, I do regret it because it cost me everything that I love. And I don’t because… well, now I know how I feel about you at least” he frowned

“And… how do you feel about me?” I wondered aloud

“I love you Eli…. But…”

“But..?”

“Not how I thought I did. I love you as a best friend. And I realise that now, I mean you will always have a special place in my heart because you were the first person I ever loved, but I know now that my heart belongs to Jaeseop, and I am going to do everything in my power to make it up to him and get him back” he said, his voice full of determination.

“Kevin. I forgive you. And I will help you get Jaeseop back” I said

“Eli, really? Oh thank you!! Thank you so much!!!” he beamed before pulling me into a hug, which I did not hesitate to return.

“Okay, now go get some sleep, goodnight Kevin” I smiled before heading off to bed.

“Night Eli” he called after me.

I smiled to myself as I walked into my room to find Kiseop flopped over my bed on his back. PAYBACK TIME for earlier.

I ran over to the bed and dived on him

“Ahhhh!!!!!” he squealed.

I couldn’t help but burst into laughter at the look on his face. It was priceless.

“What was that for?!” he said, his eyes as wide as ever

“Payback for running away from me earlier”

“Oh right” he giggled… “Well why don’t I make it up to you now?” he winked

“Ahhh…. Say no more” I smirked and flicked off the lamp before pressing my lips to his…

“y time~” he whispered with a giggle as I moved to kiss his neck.

Best making it up to me he ever did…..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey guysss so here is le new chapter~

hope you guys enjoyed it ELSEOPPPPPP<3<3<3<3<3<3

*cough* anywaaaayyy~ hope you liked it, please comment and let me know

and subscribeeeee... pwease ^.^

love you guys

until we next meet

<3