Two months later

Lying eyes...

*Two months later*

(Kevin POV)

So it had been a long two months. All anyone in the dorm was talking about was the SooHoon wedding. And to be fair, who could blame them? It was the biggest news ever!! I was so happy for them.

“So have you set a date yet? And where is it going to be held? And who is marrying you? And what are you going to wear?” Dongho continued his parade of questions, making us all chuckle.

“Aish,, calm down Dongho-ah. Okay, ne, the date of the wedding is a month from tomorrow. It is going to be held somewhere low-key. Well, sort of. Manager hyung knows about it now and because he has a really nice house, he said we could use that. We are going to have the ceremony in the back garden and then the party in the house. I will be wearing a black tuxedo and Hoonie here will be wearing a white one. And as to who is marrying us.. we were wondering if Eli-ah would do it? I mean, it’s easy enough to get ordained on the internet…” Soohyun answered

“W-What? You really want me to do it?” Eli asked, wide eyed. He clearly didn’t expect that.

“Deh. We would love for you to do it” Hoon smiled “Will you?”

“Of course!” Eli beamed and then added “But don’t blame me if I ruin it, I at trying to be serious” causing us all to laugh. That babo pigeon always had to make a joke out of everything. I rolled my eyes at his child like nature.

“Yay, and you won’t ruin it babo. If we thought that we wouldn’t have asked you to play such an important roll” Soohyun laughed “Oh and Dongho, will you be my best man?”

“NE!!! of course I will hyung!!” Dongho jumped up and dived at Soohyun, locking him a tight hug.

“Yah!! I cant breathe!!

“Oh… Mainhae hyung” blushed Dongho, haha that kid was so cute.

“Haha, it’s fine maknae”

“Kevin, will you be mine?” Hoon then asked me. OHMAGAWWWWWDDDD I think I’m going to have a fangirl moment…..

“OMO OMO OMO OMO NE NE NE NE NE NE NE OMO HOON OMO NO.. WORD… WHAT AM I SAYING…. AHHH OF COURSE OH MY  GOSHHHHH!!!” I said as I happy danced around the room… okay, maybe I should have handled that a little better.

Everyone was laughing hysterically at me now. Okay so I could have handled that A LOT better. But I was excited okay? Don’t judge me!

“Calm down Kevin, you’ll end up breaking something…. Or someone with the way you’re flapping about everywhere” Kiseop said, fighting back a laugh

“Yah, I’m just happy for my friends!” I grinned back then continued to dance.

After that we all decided to go out to lunch, Eli decided to talk us to this little diner that served western foods.

We all sat down – we had to push a couple of tables together but oh well – and began to order.

Soohyun and Dongho had bacon, sausage and eggs with toast. Dongho had a chocolate milkshake, whilst Soohyun had coffee.

I had a chilli dog with cheese, and Hoon, Eli, Kiseop and my JaeJae had a cheese burger and fries.

Eli, shockingly – sarcasm- had a can of redbull. Feeling ovely hppy that they had some, Kiseop and Jaeseop had coffee and I – because I was super cool and wanted to be different (or just needed to calm down slightly) had tea.

All in all, the food was GOOOOOOOOOOOD, but maybe I just thought that because of the awesome mood I was in, well that and I was really hungry! But everyone else seemed to enjoy it too.

“Oh Kiseop, I was wondering if you could help me plan the ceremony and Jaeseop, if you could help Soohyun pick of the tuxes that would be really great” Hoon smiled before sipping his drink

“Deh, of course” both Seops said in sync, causing them to chuckle slightly.

Yay, now everyone had something to do with the wedding. Hehe, I love weddings, they’re so much fun. Oooohhhh I wonder who will catch the bouquet.. it was obviously going to be between me and Kiseop. IT’S ON BOYYYY!! Hehe. I did make myself laugh. Well, someone has to…Right?

The others seem to think I’m not that funny… well! They clearly don’t appreciate how freaking HILARIOUS I am. Haha, I began to laugh to myself, causing odd looks from the others.

“Vinnie… what are you giggling about?” my Kitty asked, raising an eyebrow

“Oh you know, just how funny I am” I grinned.

“Ah, whatever gets you though the night Kevin-ah” he laughed

“We all know that would be you” I winked, causing the rapper to blush and choke a little on his drink. I couldn’t help but laugh.

I noticed that Eli and Kiseop had seen and were fighting back a laugh themselves.

It was a good lunch… kekeke.

After that we all headed to the cinema, yep that’s right THE CINEMA. Why am I so hyper today… haha oh yeah, I’d stayed up all night watching the new season of pretty little liars whilst stuffing myself with chocolate and lots of other sugary snacks and drinking lots –and I do mean LOTS – of coffee. Kekeke. I’m so bad – not that Jaeseop minds *mind wink* - I should really stop…. But nah.

And besides, it’s not like I would have gotten much sleep last night anyway, what with the racket that Eli and Kiseop were making, I’m surprised the others didn’t wake up! In the end I had to put in my head phones and turn the sound up full blast. AND I COULD STILL HEAR THEM!!! I swear, they were like love crazed teens, couldn’t keep their hands off each other. I was surprised they could show any restraint at all! At least Jaeseop and I were considerate, and waited until the others were out…. Most of the time…. Eheh…

ANNNNNNNYWAY…

So we headed into the cinema and checked out what was playing. In the end we decided to go see skyfall. The new James Bond movie.

And I kid you not, it was AWESOME!!!! Like seriously awesome, the whole way through it I was on the edge of my seat, it was so shocking and action-y and just… WOW.

I sat there munching on my popcorn, sipping my cola – more sugar, yeah great idea Kevin… Facepalm – getting so into the film.

At one point there was this HUGEEEE explosion and I about fell off my seat, but thankfully my kitty-cat saved me~

After the movie we all headed back to the dorm, with the exception of Soohyun and Hoon. They were going out to celebrate the fact that they had set the date and asked us to part-take in the wedding.

Once we got back I was soooo tired. More fool me for not going to sleep last night… but, in my defence, I just HAD to watch pretty little liars… I mean, it was so addictive.. so I cannot be held responsible.. Or so I like to tell myself.

I flopped down on the sofa, laying on it, my face smushed into the pillow. That was when I felt someone sit on my back. Who the… what… yah they were heavy. I turned my head so that I could breath, and half see who was on me.

“Sup little fishy? Finally had your sugar crash?” Eli laughed as he wiggled his stupid pigeon but on me.

“Yah! Get off you babo pigeon!” I yelled, only to be laughed at in response.

“Hey now, is that any way to talk to your hyung?!” he said in mock disbelief.

“You’re only older than me by a few months!”

“So, I’m still older. So respect me!!” he said, acting all high and mighty

“I swear to god Eli, if you don’t get your stupid off of me I will beat you so hard” I said in English, trying to threaten him, even if I was in no way able to get up with him sitting on my back.

“Oh right, I am sooooo scared. What ever will I do?! The scary fish boy is threatening to kill me and all he has to do it get stronger than me and try to get out from under me!” he said sarcastically, also in English

“You’re sooo not funny” I huffed

“I disagree. I think I should be a comedian. And the others seem to think it’s funny” he laughed

I looked up to see Dongho, Kiseop and Jaeseop almost in tears of laughter at the stupid pigeon’s actions.

Why me?!?!?!

“You guys are mean!” I pouted.

“Okay, okay, I’ll get off now” Eli chuckled jumping off me.

“Oh you are so gonna get it now Kim!” I said before going after the blonde boy.

He laughed and began to run away from me, I chased him around the dorm for a good twenty minutes before we ended up in his room, the others were in the doorway watching as I leaped over the bed and began to attack him with pillows. He in turn picked up a pillow and hit me back.

And thus began the most epic pillow fight of 2012.

After ten minutes or so the others came in holding about eight pillows between them and joined in. it was the most fun I’d had in a long time.

We were bouncing all over the bed, whopping each other with the pillows like crazy people! After about an hour we were all collapsed, panting out little hearts out.

Jaeseop was laying across the floor on his stomach, I could easily see his back moving from the heavy breathing he was doing.

Dongho was on his sitting, leaning against the bed, looking all sweaty and flustered.

Eli had his face pressed against the floor whilst his legs were on the bed, as though he’d fallen face first off of it…. Oh wait he did, ahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

Kiseop was laying on the bed, looking as though he would fall asleep at any minute.

And me, well I was sitting, resting my back against the wall trying to catch my breath.

I then heard the front door open and footsteps approach the bedroom we were in. within a minute, Soohyun and Hoon stood in the doorway looking at the strewn blankets and pillows with a look that was mixed between disbelief and amusement etched on their faces.

“What the hell did we miss?!” Soohyun asked, raising his eyebrows

“Kevin attacked me, so I got back up” Eli murmured against the floor. Idiot. I rolled my eyes.

“You attacked me first!” I pointed out

“Yeah, but you weren’t meant to full on attack me as revenge” he laughed, pushing himself up to sit on the bed next to Kiseop, who automatically pulled the pigeon into his arms. Eli leaned down on Kiseop’s chest as the ulzzang began to run his fingers through the latter’s hair softly.

“Oh well, and we all ended up having a huge pillow fight, to answer your question Soohyun-hyung” Dongho said, standing up and walking over to the leader. “And I will tell you, these guys are lethal! They have no mercy hyung!  I almost died!!”

“Don’t lie maknae!! You were the one that almost killed us!!” Jaeseop defended himself.

And then we all bickered for a while before Omma-Hoon took over and forced us all to tidy up and come and eat dinner.

It sure was a good day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: IT'S A HAPPY CHAPTER!!! YAAAAAAAAY. I don't know...

In case you hadn't guessed i was REALLLLYYY hyper whilst writing this... I don't even know why. i mean i have had no sugar at all today! GOSH!

Anyway, enough about me, because if i continue you will all realise that i am really weird and random most of the time

hehe if you hadn't guessed that already anyway that is... :D

Well, i hope you enjoyed this chapter 'cause it was funny to write... even if it did take me a while because i kept getting distracted and dacing around my living room to SHINee and U-Kiss and BigBang and 2ne1 - Gosh i need to shut up, i bet you are all getting annoyed with my too-long A/N now... SORRY GUYSS I LOVE YOU ALL REALLY AND I AM JUST REALLY HYPER AND DON'T KNOW WHEN TO SHUT UP... hahahaha

Okay, okay, comment and let me know what you thought ne?

And subscwibbeeee ^.^

Love you all, you guys are seriously the bestest everrrrr!!!

Until next time my FANTASTICAL readers!! ^.^ ~~~~~~~~~

<3<3<3<3<3