Cross my heart

Lying eyes...

(Hoon POV)

We made our way onto the boat, sitting on the top deck, under the stars~

Eli and Kiseop were sitting at the back of the boat, cuddled up, whilst Soohyun and I were at the front, sitting hand in hand and silently taking in the night. We were the only people on the top deck. Other than the Captain and crew, we were the only people on the boat. Being in a popular group did have it's perks. The fact that we were alone - all of the crew were below deck - meant that we could act like couples and not be judged by any anti-fans or 'haters' as they are so often called.

I sighed and leaned into Soohyuns side, he noticed and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I smiled to myself, as his warms enveloped me.

"Hoon.. I hope you know how happy i wam to be with you" He said, gazing up at the stars as they shone in the night sky.

"I feel the same Soohyun. I mean, ever since i first met you... I knew you were different. I knew that you would be someone important to me. And now you're mine. It couldn't get any better than that" I smiled, looking up at him slightly.

"I didn't think it was possible to love you any more than i already did, but there you go, proving me wrong" He chuckled slightly.

"It's really beautiful tonight, don't you think? I've not seen the stars so bright before, i never really have the time to stop and just have a good look. And when you do sit back, take a deep breath, and just look. Not at the imediate picture, but beyond it. It's a little overwhelming really. Everything can just seem so surreal at times" I said, tinking aloud.

"Wow. That was deep" Soohyun mocked slightly

"Ah, shush you. I was just thinking out loud is all" I glared at him

"It's nice though... To see how your mind works. It's... I can't think of the word. But i've noticed before, you tend to not look at the situation at face value, but at the bigger picture. I've never known anybody that is able to deal with things the way you do. It's rather amazing really, when you think about it. You have a brilliant mind" He said thoughtfully

"It's nothing" I smiled, and sunggled up to his chest. "I've always been like it. I mean, I don't think i'm as wonderful as you are making out. I just try to take the time to see things for what they really are, and not what they are percived to be" I said honestly.

Not much more was said after that. We just spent our time enjoying the feeling of being with one another. It was an hour boat ride, so we had plenty of time to relax and just be there. Just relax and let the scenic night take us away from reality for a while.

I hadn't even realised i'd fallen asleep.. But before i knew it, Soohyun was lightly shaking my shoulder. "Hoonie, the rides over. Come on jagiya. We have to go home" he cooed, with a small smile on his face.

I sleeply removed myself from the boat, Soohyun's hand in mine the whole time.

"I like it when you do that" I smiled as we began to walk home, Eli and Kiseop trailing along beind us, like two love-struck teens.

"Do what?" Soohyun asked

"Call me jagiya" I smiled to myself. Letting his voice ring in my ears from when he said it.

"Well, you are my jagiya. And i like when you are happy so i think that i will be using it more often from now on" He smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

"Good. Saranghae"

"Nado saranghae"

 

(Eli POV)

"Yah~ That's mean, you shouldn't tease" I giggled as Kiseop and I followed behind Soohyun and Hoon.

"True, but you know you love it" Kiseop giggled, wrapping his arms around my waist and stopping me in my tracks.

"What are you up to Lee Kiseop?" I said, raising an eyebrow at the redy brown haired boy who was clearly plotting something

"Hmm? I don't know what you mean Li-ssi" He said with all the aegyo he had. I could have sworn my heart melted right then and there, i would have fallen if it wasn't for his grip on me.

"You know exactly what i mean mister. What are you planning" I said, moving my face closer to his, so that we were only a few inches apart.

"Oh.. Who knows~" He grinned and rested his forhead against mine.

"You do, babo" I said rolling my eyes, yet at the same time, my arms s their way around his waist.

"And not you just called me a babo, what makes you think i am going to tell you" He smirked

"You are so mean to me" I said, pouting slightly

"Aish, when did my silly pigeon get so cute?" Kiseop said, his hands moving up to my head, allowing his fingers to tangle in my hair.

"So you're saying i wasn't cute before? Owch.. That hurt Kiseoppie, that reall hurt" I said in mock horror.

"Ani, you've always been cute, babo, but it's seems like you just got a million times cuter in the space of ten seconds" He said, his warm breath dancing across my lips, making them tingle

"I see... Well, maybe one day i will be as cute as you are, my ulzzang" I smiled

"YAH!!! Guys! You are being really slow, we'll meet you at the dorm, don't be back too late!! I swear, you two are TOO cutesy!!" The leader yelled over his shoulder as he and Hoon walked away

Kiseop and I couldn't help but laugh at Soohyun. We'd heard some of the stuff he said to 'His Hoonie Bunny' and he was calling us cutesy?! Haha, some of the tings he came out with, were that sweet they gave me tooth cavities.

"Do you remember our second date?" Kiseop asked suddenly

"Ne, of course i do. Wae?"

"Well, do you remember what you did at the end of that date?"

"I stopped you outside of the dorm and kissed you under the stars" I smiled

"Ne, and you told me that you had always wanted to do that. Even if it was the cheesiest thing ever" He chuckled.

"Mmmm.. Well, i didn't see you complaining." I smirked

"Funny. Anyway, i was just thinking about how that was one of my favourite memories. And if you look now... we're alone... the stars are out. And I can see in your eyes you are just dying to kiss me" He said confidently. He always managed to surprise me with the things he came out with. This new found confidence of his was rather something to behold... My ulzzang.. he was.... y.

"Oh, i see. You don't want to seem like you want to kiss me all the time so you're making out as though i am hungry to feel your lips pressed to mine" I laughed

"Do you not want to kiss me then Ellison?" He asked raising an eyebrow

"Ani. Not when you don't call me by the name i prefur, I pouted again.

"Awww, I'm sorry my y pigeon. Do you want to kiss me Eli? Ne or Aniyo?" He smiled sweetly

"Ne."

"Good" He smirked before finally pressing his lips to mine.

Sparks were flying as my lips moved with his. He parted his lips and the kiss grew deeper. More passionate. More filled with every ounce of emotion than ever before.

I nibbled on his lower lip slightly, and he quickly let me in, i began to massage his tongue with mine. No power struggle this time. He let me take lead right away and no complaints were heard on my end. Like so many times before, i began to explore his mouth. Every part of it. I think that by now i had memorised every millimetre of his welcoming mouth.

His fingers tugged on my hair as me let out a soft moan. My arms tightened around his waist, pulling him closer to me.

I had never loved anyone so much in my life. Kiseop, this... This man who was beyond words. He picked me up from my lowest point and brought me back to life. I could never repay what he had done for me.

Every emotion i'd felt was brought out in this kiss. It was like i was kissing him for the first time. Like.. Everything... Everything i'd ever felt was brought out in this kiss. All the love, all the hate, all the sadness, all the happiness, all the grief, all the pride, all the loss, the hunger, the want, the regret, the envy, the jealousy, the denial, the forgiveness. Everything that i had ever been capable of feeling. It was all there. All at once and nothing could take this away from me. Nothing could bring me down from how he made me feel.

In that moment when all was brought out of me. It was like all the badness went away, and only the good stayed. It was like a new begining.

It got to that point where we had to break free, the lack of air demanding our lips to sepperate.

We broke apart. Both of us breathing as though we hadn't taken in air before. Trying to soak up all the oxygen we could.

"W-Wow..." Kiseop panted. "That was... Something... Something else"

"I...I know.. Kiseop... I l-love you. So.. So much" I said, once i was able to speak again.

"I love you too Eli. I love you too" Kiseop smiled, his breathing slowly returning to normal.

I smiled and pulled away slightly, taking his hand in mine. I laced our fingers together as i began to lead us back to the dorm.

We walked in silence for a couple of minutes before Kiseop started to hum softly.

"Are you humming to Marianas Trench?" I smiled

"I am~" He smiled and continued from where he left off

"Cross my hear i believe"

"Ne" He smiled widely. "I'm not even sure what the lyrics are saying but i just like the song"

"Bless" I chuckled slightly "Are you warm enough?"

"Ne, a little chilly but i'll be alright"

I slipped off my jacket and wrapped it around his shoulders, He slid his arms in and i did up the zip for him, before wrapping my arm around his shoulders.

In return he wrapped his arm around my waist and we continued to walk. "Kasahamnida my lovely Eli"

"Any time Kiseoppie." I smiled and continued on to the dorm.

We got back shortly after 11pm. The SooHoon couple had already headed to bed. As had the maknae. Kevin and Jaeseop on the other hand were in the living room watching some kind of singing show.

"Ah you two finally made it out of the bedroom then" I mocked as i slipped off my shoes.

"Yeah guys, thanks for waking us all up this morning..." Kiseop said

"Yah! Mainhae, we didn't mean to!" Jaeseop defended.

"Hmm.. fine fine. So Kevin.... Finally did the deed ay?" I laughed as i walked past, leading Kiseop to our room.

The last thing i heard was Kevin going in a rant about how he was going to smack the smile off my face. Haha, silly fishy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hehe ELSEOP<3<3<3

What did you guys think of this chater??

Comment and let me know~

And don't forget to subscribe pweaseee~

Much loves guys ^.^

Until next time~

<3