My last first kiss

Lying eyes...

(Eli POV)

I hated this. I hated being the reason that two people were fighting. I hated being the reason and having done nothing wrong. Having no way to fix it.

I wish Kevin would realise what he has before it's too late. He can see i love Kiseop. He knows i would never leave my ulzzang and yet he persists. I love Kevin, i do.. Just not in the way he wants me to. And i honestly felt bad. I mean, it wasn't his fault but how he was acting.... That was not right.

Then there was Kiseop. It was killing me to see how upset he was about this. He was inseccure as it was and i didn't need him thinking i was going to run off with another guy. I hated seeing my Kiseoppie sad. He didn't say he was and he tried to hide it too, but i knew him too well to know when his smiles were fake.

"Eli... Come on, we should go to bed. They've stopped yelling now so i think it's safe to get sleep" Kiseop said, pushing my arm lightly to pull me out of my own thoughts.

"Hmmm? Oh right, okay come on my Seoppie" I smiled, standing up and taking my wonderful boyfriends hand in my own, leading him to our room.

He followed me quickly, lacing our fingers together as he did. He was so cute.

Once in our room i pulled him to a stop. Letting go of his hand i moved mine to the bottom of his top, tugging at it, telling him i wanted it off. I didn't mean in a ual way. I just really wanted to look at his abs... I was feeling y, hehe~

"Eli... What on earth are you doing?" He asked once i had his top off and had pulled him into a hug.

"I just wanted to hold my baby. I love you" I said into his shoulder as i pressed my lips to it softly.

"I love you too.... But you don't normally do this" He said, but i could tell in his voice he was happy

"Mmmmm I know, but i feel like lately you've been feeling sad, and i don't want you to feel like that. Not because of little things like Kevin. You know i could never love anyone but you" I said to him, then pulled my head back to look at his face.

"It's just hard to believe you know... I mean Kevin, he's perfect. He is skinny, cute, popular, everyone already likes the whole 'Elvin' couple thing. And i mean... I'm me and i really don't get why you chose me over him. I just feel like you will realise you make a mistake and not want me anymore." He whispered, looking down at his feet.

I pulled him over and sat him down on our bed, sitting next to him, i pulled him down so his head was resting in my lap. I slowly began to run my fingers through his soft hair

"Kiseop. Why do you think that? Hmmm? I would never dream of leaving you. You are my life. My soul. My all. I love you more than i thought it was possible to love another person. You've made me a better person, and i'm the one that should be worried, because i know that so many people would like to take you from me and make you theirs. This is like a dream come true for me. You.... You have no idea how much you mean to me Kiseop. No idea. If i lost you.... I'd have no reason to be here. I've given you my heart and so i couldn't give it to anyone else if i tried, because you own it now. Please, don't ever doubt how i feel towards you, because i will love you until the day i die Kiseop. You and only you. Okay?" I said to him... I could then hear his quiet sobs.. "Shhh baby, please don't cry"

"Eli.." He sniffled, sitting up and climing onto my lap, his legs either side of mine, and wrapped his arms around my neck "I love you so god damn much!"

"I love you too! So so much!" I said, before pulling him closer and pressing my lips to his. I chuckled and pulled away... "Hey, i just realised. You were my last first kiss!"

He giggled slightly "Are you glad about that then?"

"Oh... I don't know... Refresh my memory?" I smirked and moved our possition so that he was now laying on the bed and i was on top of him. We lay there locked in a passionate kiss.

I smiled into the kiss, as i pulled the covers over us both, encasing us in its warmth.

We broke the kiss, finally needed air. I pulled him into my arms, holding him to me tightly.

"Sleep now okay? I love you" I whispered into his ear, kissing his cheek softly after.

"Mmmmm" He murmered sleepily "I love you too"

And with that, we both drifted off to sleep.

*The next morning*

I woke up at around 10am, my ulzzang still asleep in my arms. I smiled and kissed him lightly on the forehead.

He stired slightly and opened his eyes sleeply "You woke me up silly pigeon" He said, trying not to smile.

"Awwwww mainhae Kiseoppie~" I smiled and pecked him on the lips, "I" I kissed him. "Just love" I kissed him. "To see your" I kissed him. "Beautiful face" I kissed him.

He laughed slightly before rolling his eyes. "So you just want me for my looks?"

"Ani.... I also want you for for body" I teased and he hit my arm

"Yah!! Well have a guess who is banned from getting my body now?!" He smirked

"Hmmmmm...... Well it can't be me, 'cause you can't keep your hands off of me!" I winked and he blushed slightly. Even after all the time we'd been together. He was seriously the cutest thing ever!

"I can too!"

"Can not"

"CAN TOO!"

I didn't say anything else i simply kissed him, as soon as he kissed back i pulled away. "Told you so" I grinned

"You "

"I never hear you complaining about that..." I winked and his face turned a lovely shade of red.

"Eli!!"

"Haha, mainhae, but you brought it on yourself"

"Actually, if i remeber correctly, you were the one that got onto me..." He smirked. Oh snap. When did he get all this confidence? But if i was honest.... I liked it.

"I didn't see you telling me to stop" I laughed

"I never said i didn't enjoy it"

"Oh, i know you enjoyed it... 'Oh Eli... So go-"

"YAH!!! STOP!!!!"  Kiseop interupped me. I couldn't help but laugh...

"hahaha, that wasn't what you were saying the other night" I laughed again

"Hmmm, well, when you're in the mood, it doesn't matter how bad your partner is" he said. And i was shocked at his wittiness

"Good job you have the best lover in the world then"

"Hmmm.... Shame he isn't here"

"Mean!!!"

"Hahaha mainhae, you know you're amazing. I love you babo pigeon" he laughed

I rolled my eyes "I love you too, even if you are a mean ulzzang"

"Haha.. I'll make it up to you" He smiled

"How?" I asked raising an eyebrow

"Use your imagination" He winked before kissing me again...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Well there you are guys~ Next chapter ^.^

Was it alright? Awwww I love Elseop<3<3<3

Comment and let me know what you think pweaasseee~ And subscribe ^.^

Much loves~

And until next time ^.^

<3