A toast to the happy couple

Lying eyes...

(Eli POV)

“Kiseop, will you please hurry up. You look fine as you are. You don’t need any more eyeliner!” I called down the hall, waiting for the ulzzang

“Yah, Ellison Kim. I will be ready when I’m ready. Don’t rush me!” he yelled back, popping his head out of our room slightly. Guess I just got told… and here was me thinking I was the man of the relationship… Okay well I was the man, but he was the one that decided everything. Gees, it wasn’t fair. But then again, I at deciding things so maybe it was for the best.

“Come oooonnnnn, I’m bored” I whined like a child, but I didn’t care at this point. I just wanted to leave.

We were all heading out to a club to celebrate Soohyun and Hoon’s engagement. But as usual, me and Kiseop were going to be late thanks to his diva like attitude when it came to his eyeliner. I mean I loved the guy and all but did he really need that much time to put on eyeliner?!

“I’m ready, not quit complaining and lets go meet them. What time is it anyway?” he asked

“It’s just gone nine. We should really hurry, they’ve been gone like half an hour. I want to get my drink on” I said, whilst a big grin made its way onto my face.

“Don’t get too drunk Li-ssi. I know what you’re like” he said, as he took my hand and led me out of the door, as though I’d been the one holding us up.

“Yah, what is tha supposed to mean?!” I said in mock hurt

“You know very well what I mean” he rolled his eyes as we climbed into the taxi.

It was a short drive to the club. It was one of those exclusive ones that only important people and famous people got into, I did prefer normal clubs but we’d get bombarded with fans if they took note of us, not that I minded at all, it was just that it was Soohyun and Hoon’s special day to celebrate and it wouldn’t be fair if the attention wasn’t only on them.

So with that in mind, I was really looking forward to being able to get my drink on and not have to worry too much about my image, seeing as nobody – press wise – was aware that we were out. Kekeke. Thank you manager hyung for arranging this.

Of course he didn’t know the real reason that we were out, we just told him that we needed to blow off some steam and he seemed to agree and you know what we got?! Do you?! We got a secret trip to this club – which he paid for us to get in to – and, a four day weekend of nothing but chillaxing. Ohhh yeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhh… Like a sir~

It just dawned on me that I’m not the most normal person… But oh well, I’m here with my baby to have fun and celebrate on behalf of our friends.

Oh and did I mention, manager hyung sorted it out so that we got FREE drinks… ALL NIGHT!!

Hell to the yeah~!

Once we arrived at the club we quickly made our way inside. Because of the amount of people, it took us a good ten minutes to find the others. But on the bright side, they’d just ordered us drinks. A beer for me and a bloody Mary for Kiseoppie. Regaining my manliness!

Kiseop gave me an I-know-what-you-are-thinking look and then a you’re-wrong look. Why must he know me so well?! Sad face…

I pouted but he just rolled his eyes and then pulled me into a corner, where nobody could see us. Ooyaa…

“Kiseoppie, are you trying to steal my innocence!” I smirked, as he pushed me against the wall

“Oh baby, you are far from innocent, you know that” he bit his lip seductively

“If I didn’t know any better…” I said, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him against me, “I’d say you were trying to seduce me”

“Hmm… Would I do such a thing?” he winked before leaning down and giving feather soft kisses to my neck , then using his tongue to trace patterns on it lightly.

Who knew that something like that could make you feel this good?

“Then what would you call what you are doing to me now?” I chuckles slightly as my hands began to roam his body.

“I would call it…… A normal evening” he smirked against my skin then pulled back to face me. Wrapping his arms around my neck before leaning his forehead to rest against my own.

“So what would be a special evening?” I loved how although we had been together over two months we would still flirt like two people who had just met and were attracted to each other, it made everything so much better.

“I can show you better than I can tell you” he smirked slightly, his voice heavy with lust.

“Oh really? Then what are you waiting for” I asked, I’m not going to lie… I was a little excited

“Not here baby. You’ll have to be patient. But I will give you a little something” he giggled before pressing his lips to mine.

He didn’t even try to hide how eager he was. Unlike usual, it didn’t start off soft and gradually get deeper, oh no, not this time. Right now we were caught up in one of the most amazing make-out sessions we’d ever had.

We fought for dominance for longer than usual, our tongues dancing in a frenzy of love and passion. Heat. That is all I could feel, it was like I was being draw in by the flames as this boys hands ran all over my body.

As his hands ran all over my chest and torso, I let one of my rest on the small of his back whilst the other one cheekily cupped his buttock. Not that he seemed to mind. In fact he let out a moan that could drive anyone over the edge as I squeezed it slightly.

He began once more to moan in to the kiss, slowly driving me crazy. I took the opportunity to turn us around so that he was now up against the wall, our chests pressed together, my hands were now resting on his hips, whilst his made their way up into my hair, tugging on it slightly.

I’d almost forgot we were in public, I could barely hear the music over the sound of my rapid heartbeat.

It wasn’t until I felt someone tap me on the shoulder that I was brought back to reality.

Dongho was stood there with a smirk plastered on his face. I gave him a What-the-hell-are-you-doing-can’t-you-see-I’m-busy look. Causing him to hold up his hands defensively

“I was sent to find you” he called over the loud thump of the music “We’re making a toast to the newly engaged couple, and you need to be there”

“Alright, come on Seoppie” I sighed and grabbed the latter’s hand, following Dongho back to the booth where the rest of the members were sat. It was a little more relaxed over here, at least we could hear what was being said, granted you had to talk louder than normal but at least you didn’t have to shout.

“I would just like to say that I am so happy for the two of you” Kevin began “I’ve known from day one that you guys would end up spending the rest of forever with one another. You are genuinely perfect for each other and I wish you the best”

Next up was Jaeseop “Well, I think Kevin pretty much summed it up. To the happy couple” he raised his glass and sat back down. Nice Jaeseop, I can see the effort you put into that. I rolled my eyes.

Then was Kiseop, “Like Kevin said, from day one it was clear you guys were meant to be, it’s just a shame that it took you both so long to realise the other’s love. It’s kind of funny if you think back on it. You were so nervous around each other, it was clear to everyone that you liked each other. The way you would innocently flirt, of touch the other. Haha never the less, I am happy for you both. May you lead happy lives with your true love. Cheers” he smiled and sat back down.

Oh crap, it was my turn. Okay, you got this Eli! “Well, I didn’t really have a speech prepared but I’m guessing nobody else did either, so I don’t feel as bad about it.” I chuckled at my own witty self before continuing, “Hoon… Gees, I have to say you are seriously one of the nicest, most sincere, most loyal person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, you deserve the best in life and Soohyun can give you that. I know he can be a pushy, grumpy, mardy at times but he is a great guy, he loves you, it’s plain to see that and I know he will treat you right. Ah, my dear Soohyun, what can I say about you. Hyung, you have been the greatest leader a guy could ask for. You are  not only a phenomenal member of this group, but you are also one of the most gentle people I know, you are a great friend and you are lucky to have someone as good as Hoon in your life. He loves you so much and I know that you two will be happy together for the rest of your lives” I smiled and sat back down.

Oh crap… They were crying! What the hell did I say. Oh … Way to go Eli, you made them cry… The speech wasn’t THAT bad was it? Surely not.. I thought it was quite nice myself…

“Eli… That was the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me!” Hoon said, as the tears fell down his cheeks. Ooohhhh they were happy crying… I knew that…

“Thank you Eli. That means a lot” Soohyun said, wiping his watery eyes with his sleeve.

“That’s my wonderful boyfriend for you all. I’m so proud of you baby” Kiseop smiled before kissing my cheek.

Dongho then silently stood up… he coughed slightly and everyone’s attention was then on our beloved maknae.

“Well… I’m not really sure how I can top that… and no that was not a gay joke” he said, and yet he chuckled anyway, earning a laugh from the rest of us. Aish, this kid, “Hoon hyung, you have been like an Omma to me. You are always there when I need you and you always seem to make everything better. Not only do you take care of me, but you also look after everyone in our family. You and Soohyun hyung and like the Omma and Appa. Eli hyung is like the drunk uncle, and Kiseoppie hyung is like the auntie who has to look after him. Jaeseop hyung is like the pet kitty of the house, no offence hyung” he flashed a cute smile, causing Jaeseop to roll his eyes “Kevin hyung is like the daughter and I’m like your most favourite son that you treasure. Kekeke. Anyway, thank you for always being there for me Hoon Omma. And Soohyun hyung. You are like the Appa to our family as I’ve said. And hyung I have to say I couldn’t have asked for a better other Appa. I love you both to the end of the world and I know you will be happy together forever. Just know that your family are behind you every step of the way and we all love you very much. I am very proud to be able to say that you are both my family because I couldn’t picture myself without you guys in my life. I wish you the best forever and I know that you will be the most envied couple ever. To the Omma and Appa of U-Kiss” he finished off and we all raised our glasses – even Dongho was allowed a glass of champagne – the SooHoon couple were crying again at Dongho’s lovely speech. Hell, he hit it out of the park with that speech. He even beat mine.

“To the Omma and Appa” we all cheered and laughed before drinking to the happy couple.

We all sat around just chatting for a bit after that. That was until ‘Fantastic Baby’ by BIGBANG came on and Kiseop dragged me up to dance, needless to say, we were both a little tipsy at this point. Both of us doing the dance the chorus of the song, Kiseop singing along at the top of his voice

“WOW FANTASTIC BABY~ DANCE! WOOHOO. I WANNA DAN DAN DAN DA DANCE. FANTASTIC BABY” He practically screamed along to the song. Making me laugh hysterically

Before we knew it the song came to an end and Dr Feel Good by Rania came on.

It took me a minute to step out of my haze. Okay, maybe I was slightly more than tipsy at this point.

Kiseop had his back to me, his was pressed up against my little buddy as our hips moved together to the beat of the song, neither of us caring who saw us at this point. One of my hands was resting on his hip as he swayed, his hand pressed on top of mine. My other hand was roaming over his toned body whilst his other hand was up in the air, it slowly made its way down, sliding through my hair at the back as it did before coming to a halt as it wrapped around my neck, his palm was cold from when he was holding his drink not too long ago, sending shivers down my spine.

There was no denying that Kiseop knew how to seduce someone just by dancing. I swear, if I could have I would have taken him right then and there. But I don’t think the people around is would have appreciated that…

Well one thing was for sure, he was going to be making up for teasing me tonight… but then again, I’m not sure that is a punishment, he will probably enjoy it more than I do. He’s turned into quite the little machine.

I laughed slightly at my own words.

We returned to the table after a couple more songs, we only had time to finish our drinks before we had to leave because the taxi was outside.

Woah. It was three in the morning! When did that happen? But then again, you know what they say. Time flies when you’re having fun.

But one thing is for sure, I’ll be taking my sweet time tonight with my Kiseoppie, I will show him was teasing really is…

I smirked evily at my thoughts as I proceeded to the taxi with Kiseop’s hand in mine.

It was going to be a loooooooong night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: ahhh, the update is a little later than usual, my apologies, i've been a bit busy lately

But, as promised, here is the new chapter ^.^

I hope you guys liked it, sorry if it was a bit crappy but yeah, and sorry if there are any mistakes/type-o's

I haven't had time to proof read it

Anywayss~~ That's enough from me, i'm sure you're all bored of my long A/N's

Comment and let me know what you guys though - sorry if i don't reply, i try to reply to them all but somtimes i really don't know what to say back -

And don't forget to sub

Love you all millions!!

Until next time

<3<3<3