A nice day out with you guys~

Lying eyes...

(Soohyun POV)

It was now 1.30pm and we decided to walk to the amusement park so we had to leave out now.

“Come on Eli. This was your idea and you’re running late!” I called to the pigeon who was still putting on his shoes.

“I’m coming, I’m coming…” He said, as he made his way over to us, automatically taking Kiseop’s hand. It was cute, I couldn’t lie.

We headed out and set off on our way. It wasn’t a long walk, only 20 minutes, but we wanted to be there when it opened so we could enjoy the entire day. And Eli liked to mess about on the way there so it took us an extra 15 minutes.

When we arrived, it was a little passed two, we paid – I paid for me and Hoon whilst Eli paid for him and Kiseop – and made our way inside the park.

“What should we do first?” I asked, taking a good look around.

“I think we should go on the rollercoaster!!” Hoon said. Right away Kiseop looked like he was going to faint. He looked up and Eli, pleading.

“Why don’t you and Hoon go on the rollercoaster and I will take Kiseop to get some candy floss, and we can meet back here in an hour and go on the ghost train?” Eli smiled. We all agreed and set off.

I took Hoon’s hand and pulled him to the biggest rollercoaster in the place. We stood in the que, which went down pretty quickly.

“Where abouts do you wanna sit?” Hoon asked, squeezing my hand slightly tighter.

“At the front!” I grinned, excitedly.

“Okay, but I’m scared…”

“This was your idea” I laughed

“I know, just promise you will protect me” He said cutely

“Of course I will my Hoonie” I smiled and held his hand more firmly, lacing our fingers together.

Before long we were sat at the front of the rollercoaster, all strapped in. Hoon was clinging onto the bars for dear life. Which was one of the cutest things I’d ever seen. Usually he was so kept together and calm, but now he looked like he’d seen a ghost.

And then we were off~

 

(Kiseop POV)

Eli and I made our way over to the candy floss stand, he bought me a stick of purple candy floss, he said I had to have that colour because it was his favourite. It made me laugh a little. We then found a bench and sat down.

“This was a good idea, it’s nice to get out of the dorm every now and again. And I think it was nice of you to invite Soohyun and Hoon too. They don’t seem to get out all that much” I said before tearing off a piece of my candy floss and popping it into my mouth, letting it’s sweetness take me in.

“Well, I figured it would be fun to spend some time with them, I mean when we all meet up again” He laughed.

“You know you could have gone on with them, I wouldn’t have minded waiting” I said, seeing him looking up at the rollercoaster with excited eyes.

“Ani” He said, looking at me, “I wouldn’t have enjoyed it if I knew you were down here all by yourself” he smiled and I rolled my eyes. He was so sweet, always putting me first. How did I end up so lucky? I ask myself that question every day.

As I was sitting smiling at my thoughts, Eli leaned over and took a bite of my candy floss.

“Yah!!” I said “If you wanted some you should have just asked”

“I know, but it’s more fun to steal it” He said and winked at me. The only trouble with being out in public and having everyone know who you are, is that you can’t be intimate with the one you love. Roll on the ghost train… 10 minutes in a dark tunnel, with ‘monsters’ trying to scare you so you have to jump into the arms of the person next to you… Oh, this could be interesting…

Of course the fans enjoyed the skinship.. but I’m not sure what people all over the amusement park would think about us making out… hehehe, I bet their reactions would be funny, but we don’t really want a scandal on our hands.

“You are so annoying” I said and continued to eat my candy floss.

“That is so mean!” he pouted, stealing the stick out of my hand and running away with it.

“Eli, come back here!! Yah!! Babo pigeon, give it back!!” I yelled as I chased after him.

It took me about 10 minutes to finally catch up with the fool, by this time we were behind the little café that was in the park. It was deserted behind there, because it was just bare, it was at the very back of the park and no rides were near it.

“Bad news my ulzzang~ I ate all your candy floss” Eli giggled. Oh that was it. I ran at him and tackled him to the floor, we landed with a thump, luckily neither of us were hurt. No, I just lay on top of him as we both laughed our heads off.

“You are soooo going to pay for this” I said, moving my head down closer to him.

“Oh really? What you gonna do?” He grinned

I rolled my eyes and kissed him. It was going to happen sooner or later so I may as well skip the teasing. Haha. Oh Eli, you do make me laugh.

It didn’t take us long before the simple kiss turned into a heavy make-out session. My fingers tangled themselves in his hair and his arms made their way around my waist. We didn’t even bother to move out of our passion that we fell in to.

“Are you guys about finished?” I heard Soohyun’s voice say.

I fell off of Eli and looked up to see our leader standing there with his arm around Hoon. An amused look on his face..

“We weren’t actually” Eli said, standing up and then helping me to my feet. “How did you find us?” he laughed

“We saw Kiseop chasing you like a mad man when we got off the rollercoaster. So we followed, only to come across you two getting all hot and heavy over here” Soohyun said, trying to stop from laughing the whole time.

“Okay okay, that’s enough. Let’s go to the ghost train” I interjected, not wanting Eli and Soohyun to get into the business of whose life was better, because that’s what they usually did. And then me and Hoon would just be sat there like…. Why? Just why?

“Someone is eager. Looking forward to being in the dark with Eli?” Soohyun chuckled.

“Funny hyung. But ani, I was actually looking forward to the ride. Well, the one that I will be going on later. But if being in the dark is the only way you look forward to it, I feel a little bit sorry for Hoonie” I said. Take that my dear leader. Take that.

“Ahaa!!! Kiseop!! Oh, you just made my day!” Eli laughed and pulled me into a hug, spinning me as he did so. I couldn’t help but laugh. Soohyun just stood there stunned, I really didn’t say things like that usually, but I figured for once, I would help Eli out. I mean come on, what are boyfriends for? Hehe~

Even Hoon cracked a smile.

“C-Come on… let’s get to the ghost train” Soohyun said, a little shocked.

I laughed slightly and took Eli’s hand in my own and set off towards the ride. Hoon and Soohyun following closely behind.

We got in line and finally Soohyun regained the power to speak.

“You know Kiseop. I used to think you were all nice and innocent… I think our little Eli here had corrupted you” he said, shaking his head slightly..

“That’s not the only thing he’s done to me” I winked, and Eli burst into hysterical laughter.

“Kiseop!!” Soohyun gasped.

“What? I meant that he has made me a better person. He has made me more confident in myself and so on.. What were you thinking hyung?” I asked innocently. Eli laughed even harder, even Hoon broke out in a fit of laughter.

“Aish. You two are impossible! I have to say I am glad you found each other. You are both equally annoying!” Soohyun rolled his eyes.

“Next. We have room for four more” The man working the ride said.

We all walked up and climbed into the back carriage. Eli and I sat and the very back, and Soohyun and Hoon were in the seats in front of us. The bar came down and I snuggled closer to Eli as the train set off. As soon as we turned the first corner, Soohyun and Hoon were all over each other, as if they hadn’t seen each other in a month! I held back a laugh and focused of Eli’s arms around me.

The first scare was silly, a hand coming out of the wall secretly and touching my shoulder. Even so, I took advantage and cuddled closer to Eli.

“Are you scared Seoppie?” He chuckled quietly.

“mmmm… I think you should take my mind off the scariness” I said cutely, biting my lip.

After that, I think the ghost train turned into something along the lines of the make-out train~ I don’t even remember what things were in there that were meant to be scary. I only remembered the feel of Eli’s lips against my own. Ten minutes of being in his arms, as though I was floating away in my own little world. When it came to Eli, everything felt like it was the first time. When he would touch me, it was like a current running through me. Every kiss was like the first. And every time we made love, it was like I was in a whole new world, like only the two of us existed.

The ride finished and we parted and got off of it. Eli took my hand and lead me onto loads of different other rides, along with the SooHoon couple~

We had so much fun, all four of us. We felt like kids again, we even went on the tea cups. Before we knew it, the sun had set and all the rides had lit up.

“Eli, what time is it?” I asked as we walked, Soohyun and Hoon on Eli’s other side

“Just gone 9pm. We have time for one last ride guys, what do you wanna go on?” he said, looking to SooHoon.

“What about the boat ride?” Hoon asked.

“I’m up for that” I smiled.

Soohyun and Eli nodded in agreement and we all headed to the boat for a beautiful night under the stars~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Soooooo..... There is the double date-y sort of thing... Yeah i wasn't really sure where i was going with that... So there you have it~

Sorry about the shortness of it, my brain is dead in ideas at the minute T^T

Hope you liked it though...

Comment and let me know what you think?

And subscribe pweeaasseeeeeeeeee~

Love you all!!<3

Until next we meet~

<3