I can feel a storm headed this way...

Lying eyes...

(Hoon POV)

We all piled into the mini-van ready to set off to the recording studio. I was in the back next to Dongho, I would have sat next to Soohyun but he was in the front with manager hyung. On my other side was a rather unhappy looking Jaeseop... in the middle was Kiseop, Eli and Kevin.

Jaeseop's eyes were glued on Kevin, as the latter watched the pigeon. A whole little drama right in the middle of our little group. Everyone could see what was going on. We could see how hurt Jaeseop was. How annoyed Kiseop was. How oblivious Eli was. And how torn Kevin was.

It wasn't as though he was just using Jaeseop. Of course not, we could tell he loved the kitty, but we all knew he wasn't over Eli. And it was just a matter of time before the storm began. Sooner or later someone was going to get hurt beyond repair. It was inevitable that there was a break-up in the near future. The question was was who would snap? Would Kevin push Jaeseop too far? Or would Kiseop's pent up anger and jealousy get the better of him?

I didn't know. And i deeply hoped that i was wrong about this. I wanted them to all be happy, but it was clear that something bad was going to happen. It wasn't a question of what.... Oh not at all. It was a question of when.

"Hyung? Do you have any food?" Dongho asked me, looking up at me with a cute little smiled

"Ne, here you go" I said, pulling a bag of crisps out of my bag. I was going to have them as a snack later but I could never say no to the maknae. As annoying as he could be.

"Kasahamnida hyung!" He grinned and dug in. I couldn't help but laugh slightly, it was a wonder how that boy was so thin.

"You're welcome" I said before turning my attention to Jaeseop.

I sighed slightly, causing him to look at me, "What?" he asked

"Do you trust that he won't hurt you?" I asked blunty in a hushed tone so that nobody could hear.

"Ne, of course. I just him with my life" he responded simply but equally as quietly

"Then surely you trust him not to betray your trust by trying anything with Eli, your best friend. Who would never do that anyway because he is in a happy relationship" I said..

"Oh i know that. I trust Eli completely. I know how happy he is with Kiseop and i know that he would never let anything change how they are. I'm just.... Okay, i trust Kevin.. I do... But some part of me is telling me that i am being nieve in thinking that if Eli were to like Kevin then he wouldn't just leave me... I don't know Hoon. I can't see this relationship lasting, if he has feelings for someone else. I'm just worried that i'm not good enough for him, it was long shot that i got him in the first place, maybe keeping him just won't work out... I just want him to be happy, but it seems like whilst he is with me... He isn't" He ranted in a whisper

Oh... That was the sadest thing i'd heard in a long time. "Jaeseop... Kevin loves you. That much is clear. If you love him that much, show him that you are the better catch. Prove to him that you are the only person for him and he will come around... And if worst comes to worst, at least you will know you tried your best" I said truthfully, but trying not to sound too harsh.

"I know you're right, but... I just... I don't know what to do" He sighed "Anyway, can we just not talk about this anymore? Please?"

"Of course, mainhae Jaeseop-ah" I smiled sadly

With that we both fell silent again, only to hear the quiet giggles of Eli and Kiseop, who were cuddled up to each other, and whispering to one another.

I could see how Kevin's eyes would wonder over the giggling couple next to him. I could also the that he regretted sitting where he did now. Especially when the van fell silent, the hurt in his eyes said it all. I looked over the seat to see why the two had stopped talking to see them locked in a loving kiss.

Kevin sighed and turned to look out the window at that point.

"Oh come on guys!! Give it a rest!" Soohyun turned around in his seat and pulled a mock-grossed out look at the lovey dovey couple.

They broke out of their kiss, Eli laughing and Kiseop blushing like crazy, it was adorable.

"Mainhae hyung.." Kiseop said looking down

"I'm not sorry" Eli grinned, "I was enjoying myself"

"Yah! Eli" Kiseop said, smacking the pigeons arm, only making him laugh more.

"Well, i hate to stop Kiseop from beating you up, but we're here" Soohyun chuckled, stepping out of the vehicle.

We all climbed out and made our way inside.

Kevin was recording first so the rest of us sat waiting for our own turn. About twenty minutes later, he emerged once more, with a little smile on his face.

"How'd it go?" Eli asked him

"Good. I did well" Kevin smiled wider in return. "Hoonie, you're up next"

I nodded before heading in to record my part.

"Okay, when ever you're ready Hoon"

I smiled and began; " Oh, soljikhi malhalge yeogikkajiga. Jeongmal majimagi anya no more, im so tired" I continued for about ten minutes until i'd gotten it perfect then headed to the others.

"Eli, you're turn" I smiled, before taking my place next to Soohyun.

Eli kissed Kiseop quickly on the lips before letting go of his hand and heading into the booth. I smiled as I heard him begin to rap and saw Kiseop's face light up at his other half's voice.

Kiseop shortly followed Eli, then Soohyun, followed by Jaeseop, and finally Dongho.

It was 10pm by the time we'd finished.

Exhausted, we all headed back to the mini-van. This time, Dongho sat in the front with Manager hyung, so that meant Soohyun and I could sit together in the very back. Next to Soohyun was Eli.

Just before we got in the van, Jaeseop had whispered something to him and he nodded and proceeded to get in the back. Kiseop didn't object. I had a feeling it was about the Kevin situation.

Kiseop sat next to the door, his body twisted around so that his arm was over the back of the seat, allowing him and Eli to hold hands. Jaeseop sat next to him, Kevin next to the other door. Jaeseop had an arm around Kevin, and tired as we all were, Kevin snuggled into the kitty's chest.

All seemed like it was good...

Once we arrived back at the dorm, we all headed inside, Dongho on the phone to somebody - he wouldn't tell us who -,  Eli and Kiseop hand in hand, Soohyun had his arm wrapped tightly around my waist as we walked in, and Jaeseop was carrying a sleeping Kevin.

Luckily, we didn't have anything scheduled for the next day. So we all headed into the living room to watch a movie, with the exception of Jaeseop and Kevin, who went to bed. Or so we though...

A few minutes later we heard the yelling...

"WHY WERE YOU EVEN LOOKING AT MY PHONE JAESEOP!!"

"DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT!! I ALREADY TOLD YOU IT FELL OUT OF YOUR POCKET AND I PICKED IT UP, SO NOW TELL ME. WHY IS THAT YOUR WALLPAPER?! I THOUGHT YOU SAID IT WAS NOTHING!!"

"IT IS NOTHING. I JUST LIKE THE PICTURE!!"

"OH THAT'S RICH! AND YOU THINK I'M GOING TO BE FINE WITH YOU HAVING A PICTURE OF YOU AND ANOTHER GUY AS YOUR PHONE WALLPAPER?!"

"WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL?! IT'S JUST ELI! IT'S NOT LIKE IT MEANS ANYTHING. HE IS MY FRIEND"

"YEAH, YOUR FRIEND THAT HAS A BOYFRIEND. AND IS HAPPY. AND OH YEAH, YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND TOO, OR DID YOU FORGET ABOUT THAT IN YOUR ATTEMP TO STEAL KISEOP'S MAN? HMM?"

"OH YOU DID NOT JUST GO THERE!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!"

"YES, I AM SERIOUS, WHY WOULD I BE OKAY WITH YOU HAVING A PICTURE OF YOU AND ANOTHER GUY LOOKING LIKE A COUPLE ON YOUR PHONE?"

It went silent for a minute after that...

The shouting stopped.. But the argument didn't...

"Do you not trust me?" Kevin said...

"I don't know anymore Kevin....I really don't know..."

"Please don't do this... I've told you before, I love you and only you"

"I can't believe that... Not when i see how you act around him... I tried. I really tried to make myself believe that you loved only me. But i know, and so do you that as long as you like him, then there is no point in this.. In us"

"Please Jaeseop... Don't do this..."

"I'm not doing this Kevin.. You are."

"I can't lose you"

"Then fight for me. If you really mean that, fight for me Kevin, because so far it just seems like you've given up on me"

"I.... I"

"Do you honestly want to be with me Kevin? And don't say yes just to make me happy. Please be honest with me"

"I do.... But"

"But you want him too..." Jaeseop said, barely loud enough for us to hear.

We were all holding our breath at this point.

Soohyun was sitting with a look of shock on his face. I was sat with a look of woe on my face. Eli just looked guilty. Kiseop looked like he wanted to hit someone. And Dongho... I was shocked to see tears silently falling from his eyes.

It seemed as though this was taking a toll on us all.

And so the storm has started.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

This chapter is so sad.... I'm sorry

What did you think though? Comment and let me know

And subscribe :)

Hope you liked it, even if it was really sad T.T

Much love guys..

Until next time~

<3