I will make it up to you, I swear..

Lying eyes...

(Kevin POV)

Oh no. Why did he have to know. Why did he have to use that look and ask me not to go after Eli. Why was everything so complex right now. Well, i guess it wasn't it was just that i was making it so.

I genuinely felt awful as I watched Kiseop walk out of the room. I know at first he was trying to make me feel bad by talking about how him and Eli had.... Anyway, of course that hurt. It was the one reason that nothing had happened between Jaeseop and I yet. And i felt bad, because i would lead things to get that way but as soon as it started to get heavy i would pull away and leave. All beacause i though 'maybe, just maybe, Eli could still end up liking me back' and i knew it was rediculous. I knew full well how much he loved Kiseop. I knew full well that he was happy and would never leave his precious ulzzang for me. Not unless i could think of a way to make him...

God! What was i even thinking?! I was planning to break up two of my good friends? Just for my selfishness? What the heck had gotten into me?!

I was so deep in my thoughts that i hadn't noticed that Jaeseop had walked in the room and sat down beside me.

"Kevin? Keeeevinnnn?? Kevin, are you seriously going to ignore me?" He said slightly annoyed.

"Huh? Oh ani, ani, i was just in my own little word. Mainhae Seoppie cat" I smiled

"About last night..... Mainhae... For yeling at you. I just, i don't know what i'd do without you Kevvie. And the fact that you.... That fact that you would prefur someone else. It kills me, because you are everything to me. You are everything i have always wanted and nothing would kill me more than seeing you unhappy. So i just want to make sure that this is what you want. Are you sure Kevin? Do you want to be with me?" he asked, tears forming in his eyes.

Oh god. What have i done? Have i really been this selfish that all i can do now is hurt the ones i love and the ones that love me? Of course i wanted to be with him. He was always the one that would be there for me. Okay, when he first joined the group,i'll admit i wasn't fond of him but now i've got to know him, i can see how amazing he is. What a beautiful person he was.

"Jaeseop. I am more than sure. Of course i want to be with you. If i didn't then i wouldn't be here. I am so so so sorry for making you feel the way i have! I really never meant for that to happen. And i swear i will make this up to you. I mean, i just... I just don't know what the hell is going on in my head right now. The whole Eli thing... I just.. It's nothing. You are the one i want to be with. You not him. And i don't know what i can do to make you see that, but... I'll try."I said my voice grew to a whisper as i neared the end of my little speach.

I lied a little. That much was clear. Because Eli wasn't nothing. He was like a perminant resident in my head. And in my heart. But i wasn't lying when i said i wanted to be with him. I did care for him. I really did, a lot! He was like my light at the end of the tunnel and i know he deserves better than me. I don't treat him fairly, but it if was the last thing i did, i was going to make this up to him. It was only fair.

"It just worries me Kevin, that you spend more of your time with him than you do with me. It's almost like you don't like spending time with me.." A tear fell from his eye. Was he trying to make me feel even worse? If he was, it was working.

"I know. And i am deeply sorry i made you feel that way. I never meant for this to happen. I will show you that it's you i want, and not him. I'll never make you feel like this again. Ever. I swear. I feel so bad for ever making you doubt my feelings for you." I couldn't help it now, I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him in close to me. In return he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me onto him, so that i was now straddling him. I pulled back slightly to see his face, more tears now streaming down it. I leant down and kissed away all traces of his tears before finally coming down and kissing his lips.

I felt aweful, i mean, how could i have feelings for someone else when i was blessed with this wonderful person before me?

I knew i felt it then. Although i wasn't completey over Eli, i knew... I knew Jaeseop was the one i loved. And so help me, i was going to get over Eli, because my kitty deserved so much more from me.

I broke the kiss and pulled back, only to look at his face. I smiled and looked at him lovingly before saying the words i knew i now meant; "I love you Jaeseop-ah"

The smiled i so adored broke out on his face, he pulled my face back down to his so that i could feel his warm breath tickle my lips as he whispered "I love you too Kevin. More than my own life"

My heart skipped a beat. He had told me he loved me before, but it seemed like this was the first time i was really hearing it.

For now all those mixed feelings and worries were forgotten. For now it was just me and him, sat on the sofa, our lips dancing together in sweet bliss.

For now, all that i knew was that i loved him and he loved me. And that was enough.

 

(Soohyun POV)

I was about to go into the living room but i stoped dead at the door. As i looked inside I was two of my dongsaengs. Kevin and Jaeseop seemed to be having a serious moment, but i couldn't tear myself away. I listened to all their words. They started in woe. The sadness eating them both up, and somehow, that turned into words of love.

I felt myself slide down to the floor as i listened. The words soon stoped and their lips were soon locked in a battle of happiness.

I couldn't help but feel myself sadden. Of course i was happy for my band mates. I was happy that they were happy, but at the same time i was jealous.

I don't know why though. I had Hoon and that should be enough. But lately i'd just been feeling so low that i couldn't take it anymore.

Only one hour and a half left until i had to be leader Shin Soohyun again.

I let out a sigh.

Burden after burden was strewn on me. I had no time of my own, i only had time for the problems of others. One thing goes wrong and it is all on me. All of it.

"Soo...Soohyun?" I heard my bunny's voice. I looked up to see the unhidden scarce and worry on his face. "Why are you crying?"

He lifted me back to my feet and wrapped his arms around me. I was crying?I hadn't even noticed.

"Ah.. I'm fine Hoonie. Just tired is all" I tried to comfort him.

"Ani! Don't lie to me Soohyun. I know you are not fine at all. People don't just fall to the floor and start crying over nothing." He pulled back and looked into my eyes "Stop it. Okay? Stop trying to deal with everything all by yourself. You don't have to do this alone anymore. I'm here and i want to help you. But i can't do that if you don't talk to me. I know you feel like you have to be this perfect leader and get everything right all the time, but you don't. You're only human Soohyun and you can't keep carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders because sooner or later it will crumple you. The weight will become to much to handle and i can see it's already getting there. You may think you are responsible for us all but you're not. We are all adults here, and you need to let them deal with their own problems from time to time. And it won't be like you don't care, it just means they will learn not to rely on everyone else to deal with all of their bagage. If anything that is better than anything because it will be teaching them to fend for themselves. You can't be expected to deal with everything, you have your own problems and if they go unsolved then you will only fall deeper and deeper into this hole you are starting to dig. So please. Just talk to me from now on okay? You don't have to do this alone anymore."

I smiled slightly "How do you always know the right thing to say? And how is it that you always know what is the matter with me, when i don't even know myself?"

"Because i know you Shin Soohyun. Because i don't just see you as the leader, I see you as my everything. And i can tell when there is something not quite right in my universe. I know you and i know how you work" he smiled an kissed my cheek.

"I think you know me better than i know myself" I laughed

"What can i say? I'm here to help" He smiled again "now come on, let's grab some lunch before we have to go"

And with that he lead me into the kitchen where he had prepared my favourite lunch. Just for the two of us. Although knowing him, he'd made the others some food too and just given it them first.

How this man made my life worth living. I honestly don't know what i'd do without him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Okay, here is a little Jaevin and a little Soohoon for you guys~

Do you like the picture? It was the first time i've ever edited a picture so i don't know if it's very good?

Anyways. What did you think of this chapter? Comment and let me know ^.^

And don't forget to subscribe~

Love you guys!!<3

Until next time ^.^

<3