Well.. What a nice way to be woken up

Lying eyes...

(Eli POV)

Well... I was planning on having a lie-in this morning. But i was woken up at around 8am to the sound of bed springs. And the sound of Kevins ! I mean seriously? This early in the morning? THAT is when he thinks it's best to lose his V-Card? Aish!

I sat up and yawned loudly, Kiseop was still sleeping next to me, the only thing covering his beautiful body being the blaket, and that was only covering him from the waist down. I smiled to myself, i couldn't help but wonder how i had landed such a wonderful man. He could have his pick of and guy or girl he wanted and by some wonderful twist he wanted me?! The happiness i felt when i was with him was incredible! And I didn't know how to explain it.

"You're up early" I heard him say, his eyes still closed.

"Ah, i thought you were sleeping. And ne, i can't sleep with those two next door" i sighed, laying back down and pulling him close to me.

"Tell me about it! But at least they aren't fighting now, that's good right?" He breathed.

"Ne, i guess so. I'm a little confused as to how they got from 'I hate you!' to 'let's have and wake everyone up' though" I said, rubbing my tired eyes.

"Yah, Eli, do you have to be so crude? And besides, anger is pretty common"

"Then why have we never...?"

"Because i can never be angry with you, babo pigeon" He smiled, finally opening his eyes to look at me

"Ah, well i am awesome so that makes sense" I smirked, and he rolled his eyes

"Ani, you're just a good person that hasn't done anything wrong... yet, i have my eye on you Mr Kim." he chuckled slightly and kissed me on the cheek.

"Mmmm, well i could never do anything that would upset you or make you mad at me. I love you too much to ever want you to feel those emotions" I smiled sweetly.

See that's what makes me laugh, everyone thinks i am the silly pigeon boy that is incapable of being serious, and i like to surprise people with that. Like the fact that people think i am dense a lot of the time, but i'm really not. You see, if you act like you don't know about things, nobody will bug you about it. If you act like you can't be serious, then chances are you will live a less stressful life. Of course, with Kiseop, i was serious a lot of the time but i still joked about with him. I think out of all the members, he was the only one to realise i am smarter than i let on. Like i knew as soon as Hoon became a member of U-Kiss, he and our lovely leader had a thing for each other. It's all in the eyes.

Everything is in the eyes. Everything. You can tell anything just by looking at a persons eyes. You can tell what they're feeling, what they want, even to a certain extent who they are. And i don't mean as in their name, i mean as in what they are. Because let's face it, it's what we do and how we interact that make us who we are, not a name and a look.

I'd always tought it was better to know and not let on than let the whole world in on your secrets. The only person i share with is Kiseop. And i know i can trust him. Like i know him.

I knew that when he found out that Kevin liked me again it all crashed down on him. He didn't even have to tell me, i just knew. There were times before, in the past couple of months that i would wake up at night and he wouldn't be there. He would either be in the bathroom crying, telling himself that it was just a matter of time before he woke up from this dream. Or he would be in the living room, looking at old pictures of us all. Not just me and him or the new U-Kiss, but also pictures from our ManManHaNi days when Alexander and Kibum were with us.

It was hard for him when he first started. We'd all made that connection and he joined us, not really knowing where to start. He was the odd-ball if you will. He didn't really open up. He would talk to us, but not comfortabley. It took him a while to finally trust us. And when he did, we grew closer. At first he would stay with Soohyun and talk to him, but after a while he began to talk to me more and more.

I knew that he was special. I just didn't realise how important to me he would become. He was a fundimental part of my life, and if he had never joined us, i don't know where we would have been today.

It was strange at first.. When i began to grow feelings towards this ulzzang of mine.

It did start a while back, now i think of it. When he began to talk to me more, when he would leave Soohyuns side. I wasn't sure why he chose to latch on to Soohyun really, but Soohyun was warm and welcoming and if i'm honest, nobody could resist wanting to get to know him after he'd flash you one of his beloved smiles. So he'd start talking to me, and we even began to hang out when we weren't with the other members. Kevin would tag along from time to time and at that time.. There was something that i felt towards Kevin that pushed my feelings towards Kiseop under the surface, left there undiscovered by me. Until about six months ago.

I remember it well.

We were on our way back from Japan, and i was sitting on the plane next to Kiseop. All of the others were asleep, but for some reason i couldn't turn off my thoughts. Kevin and I had got into an arguement and i had said some not so nice words to him. I'd looked to my side to see that the ulzzang was still awake.

He looked at me concerned and whispered "Eli, are you okay? You seem upset?"

"Hmm? Oh, ne, i'm fine.. Just can't sleep" I smiled as best i could.

"Ah, well in that case, come here" He said, and lightly pulled my head down to rest on his lap. He began to softly my hair in a rhythmic way. It was soothing and before i knew i it i began to drift off.

As i fell asleep i began to dream about this boy whom i was laying on. I began to dream that we were by a beautiful lake, the sun was low in the sky about to disappear for the night. He was sat with his legs crossed on the blanket on the floor and i was laying with my head on his lap, looking up at him.

I'd never felt more relaxed before. Ever. For some reason this boy made me feel like i could be myself. Like i could just let it all out and tell him everything i had kept to myself in all my years of living. Like i could trust him. Like finally, i had that one person i could trust with my life.

When i woke up, we were still a little while away from being able to land. Everyone was sleeping. I looked to the sleeping beauty beside me and butterflys errupted in my stomach, i'd never felt like it before. And that's when i knew this one was special. This one was different. This one..... I would grow to love.

"Eli. How are you so wonderful?" Kiseop asked, looking up at me cutely

"Haha, I'm not. I just know how to treat the people i love properly" I smiled and pecked him on the cheek

"Mmmm... True, well i think we should get up then, being as sleep doesn't seem like it's coming back to welcome us again" Kiseop said, stretching.

"Yeah, come on"

We both got up and showered, then brushed teeth and got dressed, before heading into the kitchen to find an annoyed lookin leader. A tired looking Hoon and a disturbed looking maknae.

"Take it you guys got woken up too?" I said, sitting down and taking the coffee that Soohyun had just poured for me. Kiseop on the other hand made us all some breakfast of bacon eggs and toast.

"Ne. How the hell did that happen after that arguement? I mean come on? They kept us all up last night with their shouting. Then woke us all up this morning with their bang-" Soohyun started but was interupted by the maknae

"Hyung!! Please don't go there. I'm already scared for life" he complained. I had to laugh a bit at his innocence.

"Hmmm... Well i doubt we will see those two today anyway" Hoon said before yawning.

"I hope not... That would be an awkward conversation" Kiseop said, as he put the food he'd made on the table

"Haha just a bit" Soohyun laughed and that made us a giggle a little.

"Thank's for the food my ulzzang" I smiled and kissed his lips slightly as he sat next me me

"Get a room" Soohyun rolled his eyes

"We've got one, and it's probably safe not to go in there" Kiseop said, sipping his coffee

I looked at him a little shocked. He really wasn't one to say such things!

"Kiseop!" Soohyun laughed "I didn't know you had it in you"

"There are A LOT of things you don't know about me" Kiseop winked

"Kiseop... Save it for Eli" Hoon pulled a face, Kiseop just stuck his tongue out at the bunny in return

"He saves a lot of stuff for me.... I'm shocked there's more" I grinned "But i'd love to find out what you've got in store for me"

"And on that note.... I hate knitting to attend to!" Dongho said, standing up and running off, yelling a quick "thanks for breakfast hyung" to Kiseop os he did.

"Yeah... Breakfast was good, so i don't really wanna bring it back up pigeon boy" Soohyun said, taking another swig of his coffee

"Alright alright, so what do you guys have planned for today?" I asked

"Nothing really, you?"

"Nothing... hey do you guys wanna hang out? Like a double date sort of thing? We can go to the amusement park or something" I suggested, and everyone smiled right away.

"I'd love to" Kiseop smiled

"Yeah, i think it will be fun" Hoon agreed

"I'm in, what time does it open?" Soohyun asked

"It opens at 2pm" I smiled.

It looked like today was going to be a good one, despite the rude awakening from Jaeseop and Kevin...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Well there you have it~ Le next chapter ^.^

What did you guys think? Any good? I hope you liked it ^.^ Elseop<3

Comment and let me know what you think~

And subscribe pweaaseeee~

Big big big thank you to all of you guys that have read/subscribed/commented on this fic! Love you all!!!<3<3<3

Until next time~

<3