Kiseop... Such a tease ;D

Lying eyes...

(Kiseop POV)

With all of the wedding kafuffle going on at the minute it was rare that any of us were home in our free days. Today was one of the days when I was actually free to rest. Hoon didn’t need any help this morning but at around five we were headed to the flower store to choose his bouquet and the flowers that would be used for decoration and what not. But until then I was a free agent. I guess really I should have used time to sleep in but someone *cough* Dongho *Cough* thought it would be a god idea to wake me up at eight o’clock to make him breakfast because Hoon was too ‘busy’ to do it. I don’t know why he couldn’t have gotten Eli to do it, everyone knows he is the best cook in the group.

Speaking of the annoying pigeon…

Hmmm… It’s been a while since I teased Eli, and right now I am really bored. Soohyun and Hoon have taken Dongho out for ice-cream. Jaeseop and Kevin were out on a date. And Eli was… Well, sleeping and here I am, sat in the living room bored out of my mind. I swear, I can hear a little voice saying ‘go wake up the pigeon and like there is no tomorrow’ hehehe, well little voice I think I might just go do that.

I got up and made my way to mine and Eli’s room, where sure enough, the lazy moo was laying face down on the bed, snoring quietly.

I have to admit, he looked adorable as he was sleeping peacefully, I almost didn’t want to ruin it and wake him up… almost.

“Eliiii~” I whispered, crawling onto the bed and pushing him slightly. He didn’t wake up though, he simply rolled onto his back.

Perfect.

I took the opportunity to climb on him and straddle his waist, and yet the lazy pigeon still didn’t wake up. It was time to take it up a notch.

I leaned down slightly and lightly on his ear lobe, causing him to moan softly unconsciously, before whispering in his ear “Li-Ssi, wake up my baby, Kiseoppie is here and on top of you….. ” I was such a little liar, but it proved effective when I moved back to see him sleepily open his eyes and look at me. Automatically he flashed me a big goofy grin.

“Kiseop? Nrghh, what time is it?” he said, rubbing his eyes cutely.

“Time for you to entertain me” I smirked

“I only just woke up…” he laughed

“Yah! Get your mind out of the gutter! Tsk! I meant watch TV with me or something. Gosh. And whilst you’re at it, you have a morning visitor” I smirked again whilst rolling back slightly, coming into contact with his little – or should I say rather large – ‘friend’.  

“Nughh, Seoppie, that’s not, ah, fu-funny” he said, blushing slightly. Awww he blushed!

“I wasn’t trying to be funny” I said innocently, pouting as I did. I know he can never resist my pouting. I guess it didn’t help that I was still grinding lightly against him, kekeke.

“You know, mmm, sometimes I-I s-swear you are t-too damn s-y for your own good” he said, clearly trying to maintain his composure. But we couldn’t have that now could we… nope, I wanted to make him squirm. Hell, I was really bored and needed some serious entertaining. But I wasn’t in the mood to… ‘Do The Dance With No Pants’ but I really did want to see my y lover get all flustered because of me.

I was in an evil mood, so sue me…

“So you think I’m y?” I grinned evilly, sliding my hands over his abs slowly.

“So, so y” he winked, seeming to get some of his confidence back. Tut, tut, tut. Silly boy, he never learns. Looks like I need to take it up another notch.

I leaned down and pressed my lips lightly to his neck, right where I knew it drove him crazy. Lightly I let the tip of my tongue trace against his sensitive skin.  “So…” I whispered against him, “Do you want me Eli?”

“Straight to the point… Mmmm” he moaned, “I like that. But you know I want you Seoppie”

I giggled slightly and moved to let my lips hover over his, our breaths mixing because of the closeness “Tell me how much you want me Li-Ssi” I whispered seductively.

“So very, very much” he whispered back, then attempted to close the space between our lips, only to have me move back slightly, keeping at a slight distance

“Ah, ah, ah.. not yet. But it’s nice to see that someone is eager” I smirked before kissing his neck again, more roughly this time. It was clearly beginning to work, I could feel him squirm beneath me. Ah, I love my evil mind and all it thinks of.

Hmmm, it just occurred to me that since I have been dating Eli, I have become so dirty minded… not to mention becoming a tease. He is such a bad influence!

“Of course I’m eager babo. I was woken up to my boyfriend straddling me, whispering that he was on me AND doing very mean things to try and tease me” he laughed

“Well! I never! I’m hurt that you would accuse me of such things” I said, faking being hurt. Then I leaned down and whispered into his ear “And baby, I’m not trying to tease you. I am teasing you. There’s a difference.”

“Oh and you wonder why I accuse you of these things?” he rolled his eyes, but I still noticed how he bit his lip to stop from as I continued to grind softly on him.

“Mmm, but you don’t ever try to stop me… So I must be doing something right” I grinned before attacking his sweet lips with my own finally.

He more than gladly gave in to me, kekeke, he was so easy to predict when it came to this kind of thing.

As the kiss got heavier I felt him trace my bottom lip with his tongue, before on it lightly, making me moan. With that I willingly let him in, but being the lovely person I am, decided to more by on his tongue.

After a little bit more teasing I figured it was about time I was nice and gave in to him a little. I finally let him gain the dominance and explore my mouth with his tongue, he hands were now holding my hips still so that I couldn’t move against him. Not that it mattered with how ‘happy’ he was at the moment.

My hands ran up his sides and all the way up into his hair. Tangling my fingers in it, I tugged on it slightly, getting a low moan in response. I was actually surprised that I managed to keep my cool and not get overly *cough* excited myself. But like I said, I wasn’t in the mood to ‘Make The Beast With Two Back’. I simply wanted to be mean and make him suffer. Mwaahaaahaaaa!!!!!

So after we parted for air, I took my chance and climbed of him, careful to make sure that I rubbed against him as I did. I walked ily  over to the door and leant against it with a smirk on my face at seeing how hard up he was.

“Yah! Where are you going? You started this, now come finish it!” he half yelled, half moaned at me, making me chuckle. I had to admire his forwardness.

“Ani. I’ve had my fun and I am very entertained now. Thanks, so why don’t you go take a cold shower baby. You look like you could use one” I blew him a kiss before skipping out of the room, going back to the living room and flopping down on the sofa.

As I reached for my laptop and began to log on, I heard the unmistakable sound of Eli finding another way of ‘taking care of his problem’. It was a good job nobody was home because GEEZ that boy was loud! I could see why Kevin always looked so unhappy the mornings after Eli and I had…. Well anyway, I don’t remember him being that loud, I only remember wanting him to be louder… eheh.. Well, nothing I can do about that now. I laughed to myself, looking a little bit crazy but oh well.

Once on, I decided to check my twitter and upload some selcas for the fans… And because… Well I like to take selcas okay! Problem? Kekeke.

But, I did also go on the website of the florist’s that Hoon and I were going to this afternoon. It made sense to check out what they had before going to pick, so that way I could help Hoon out more, by having an idea on what they have that looks best… I think that makes sense anyway. Oh well, didn’t stop me from looking.

There were so many flowers.

Oh look a tweet!

Eli Kim @u_kisseli

‘Haha, Oh Kiseop… You look funny here >.<’           1m

What the?! Ah that babo must be on his phone. I logged off of my laptop and put it away again.

I don’t know why but I pulled out my phone and ran to the fridge.. I was so going to regret this.

I pulled out a can of Eli’s redbull and popped it open, as I took a sip I snapped a picture of myself doing so and uploaded it onto twitter with the caption;

 ‘Redbull tastes sooooo much better when it’s Eli’s  ^3^’

Within minutes i had 679 retweets. And 854 people had favourite it. Awww I love every single KissMe.

I looked to see I had a reply from none other than the pigeon…

Eli Kim @u_kisseli

‘Oh no you didn’t. I will get my revenge!!!!’

Hahahaha!!! I knew I was in for it now, but it was sooooo worth it. Speak of the devil, I turned to see the pigeon in the door was of the kitchen, his hair still damp and in nothing but a fresh pair of boxers.

I pulled the can back up to my lips…

“Oh you had better not…” he said, advancing forward slowly. I downed the drink and threw the empty can in the bin. “YAH!!! I am so going to get you for this Lee Kiseop!”

Uh…Oh….

“Li-Ssi… Think about this before you do anything rash...” I pleaded, but to no avail. “I…I will make it up to you…”

“Okay, because I love you so damn much… I will give you a ten second head start” he said..

“W-What?”

“Nine”

“Eli!!”

“Eight”

“Oh come on baby”

“Seven, you’d better hurry… Six”

Ohhh … with that I ran like there was no tomorrow into Dongho’s room and quickly climbed into his wardrobe. Hiding under a huge pile of clothes. Aish, this boy was so messy, I’ll be having words with him later!

“YAH!! LEE KISEOP GET YOUR OUT HERE!!! I SWEAR TO GOD, YOU ARE SO GONNA GET IT WHEN I FIND YOU!!!” I heard Eli shout as he began his search.

God luck babo pigeon I thought ain’t nobody gon’ find me. Okay so maybe I was getting a little cocky now.. but I was well hidden, there was nooo way he would look here… right?

‘Yeah, love is pain. Dedicated to all my broken-hearted people. One's old a flame. Just scream my name. And I'm so sick of love songs. Yeah, I hate damn love songs, memento of ours. Geojitmal...’

OH !

I rummaged around in my jeans quickly pulling out my phone and answering it without bothering to look who it was…

“Hello?” I whispered

“Ahhh, so he is still in the house” came a purr from the other end of the line. Crap. Crap, crap, crap! It was him.

Be cool Kiseop… “I am… too bad you will never find me” I whispered teasingly.

“Don’t be too sure about that baby” he growled playfully

“Oh and why is that?”

The line went dead.

I peeked out from under the clothes to see the wardrobe door open and Eli standing above me with a mischievous grin on his face.

He pulled me up and threw me over his shoulder.

“Now.. what AM I going to do with the redbull thief?” he grinned as he entered our room and threw be on the bed…

Oh I see where this was going….

Well, at least he wasn’t mad at me… kekeke

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Well well well... Kiseoppie.. Who knew he had it in him ;D hehehe

haha well anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter~

Sorry it took me sooo long to update. I've just been staring at the blank page like... errrrmmm WORDS WILL YOU PLEASE WORK FOR ME?!

Ahaa *looks around nervously* i hope it wasn't too bad... Oh and if there are any mistakes or type-o's... I'm Sowwy T^T

Comment and let me know and subscribe pweaaasseeeee~

Love you guysssss ^.^

Until we meet again :D

<3<3