love sick couples

Lying eyes...

(Dongho POV)

What time is it? Urgh only 7am? *Sigh* I had to get up for schedule today. I know the others didn’t have to be up until around 10am-ish. Oh wait… Hoon is with me, thank the lord!!

I lazily got up from my bed and made my way into the bathroom, feeling like a zombie.

I did the whole morning routine, you know, shower, brush teeth, fix hair, get dry, get dressed, the whole nine yards.

Then finally, I made my way to the kitchen, it was not 7.45am. I had to leave in 15 minutes. Lucky for me Hoon was already up and ready, and being the awesome hyung that he was, he’d made breakfast for the both of us. Yummy! Pancakes!! I did love my food.

“So maknae, you look half dead” Hoon laughed slightly

“I feel it hyung” I chuckled. “I should have gone to sleep earlier, but I was talking to…. A friend”

“Oh I see, and was this that young lady you’ve been texting non-stop” Hoon smirked

“Ne, she’s just…. Hyung she is perfect! And guess what!!” I said excitedly

“What?”

“She is moving to Seoul!!” I couldn’t even contain my happiness

“I’m happy for you maknae, but…”

“But?”

“You know the rule… No dating” he said sadly

“But…But you and Soohyun.. And the others… and…” Damn. He had a point…

“I know but…”

“It’s fine hyung, I know what you mean” I smiled the best I could, “Are you ready to go?”

“Ne. Let’s do it” he said, leading the way out…

 

*A couple of hours later*

(Kevin POV)

I woke up in the arms of the one person I loved. I have never been so happy in my life! I let of a happy sigh as I snuggled closer to him.

“Morning you” he said, his voice thick with sleep, not even opening his eyes

“Good morning my kitty” I smiled, although he couldn’t see me

“What time is it?” he asked, before yawning a little

“About 9.45am” I said, “we have to get up soon. We have to go do a fan meeting”

“But Vinnie, I’m so tired” he whined like a five year old. Haha, this side of him was so cute

“Did I take it all out of you last night?” I teased, causing him to open his eyes and pouting at me.

“When did you stop being all innocent?” he said, still pouting

I just laughed and got up out of the bed, that’s when I realised I was … I quickly grabbed the cover off the bed and wrapped it around myself, leaving Jaeseop exposed on the bed.

“erm, the sheets need changing, so er, you do that whilst I go shower” I said, trying to cover up my embarrassment. I my heels and half-ran to the bathroom. I the shower, letting the water heat up whilst I brushed my teeth and putting the cover in the hamper, yeah that thing needed washing…

Once finished, I stepped into the shower, closing the transparent sliding door behind me.

This was all so surreal. He took me back, he really took me back! He still loved me. This was the happiest I had ever been and I couldn’t wipe the smile off of my face.

I heard the door open, remembering I forgot to lock it. It was only Kiseop though so I wasn’t too fussed

“Hey hyung” I said as I washed my hair

“Oh hey Kevin, I didn’t notice you there, you know you’re meant to the door right” he laughed slightly before turning to the sink to brush his teeth.

“Haha, I know hyung, I forgot, I was in a hurry to shower” I smiled, not putting on conditioner.

“Why am I not surprised babo?” Kiseop rolled his eyes before sticking the toothbrush back in his mouth.

“Yah, hyung no need to be mean!” I pouted as I shut off the water and stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist

“I’m never mean” Kiseop grinned at me, his teeth sparkling white

“Oh reaaaaallllyyyy??? What about when you beat the living day lights out of me?!” I contradicted him

“That was my twin?” He tried not to laugh, so I hit him on the chest, only making him burst into a fit of laughter

“You’re so mean to me!!” I whined

“My Seoppie is never mean” I head Eli say as he walked into the bathroom, and wrapped his arms around the ulzzangs waist from behind.

“See” Kiseop said, sticking his tongue out at me

“That’s not fair, of course he will side with you” I pouted

“Kevin….?” Eli said suddenly

“Ne?”

“Is your new thing getting in front of peoples boyfriends?” he smirked, raising his eye brow

“What’re you…” I trailed off and looked down to where my towel had fallen down and was now by my feet, “AH!!” I yelped, picking it up and holding it around myself

Great, I’d set them off and now they wouldn’t stop for god only knows how long!

“Thanks ever so much” I smiled sarcastically before walking out of the bathroom and back to mine and Jaeseop’s room.

“You’re back” he smiled as I walked in, he was already fully dressed, washed and everything! He’d even changed all the bedding. It was now maroon and black, the bed looked so pretty… did I just refer to the bed as pretty? 

I have issues…

“I’m back” I smiled and headed over to the dresser to pull out some clothes.  I quickly dressed and was about to put my shoes on when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap themselves around my waist from behind. I turned around and wrapped my arms around my kitty’s neck. “what’s this for?” I smiled

“I missed you” he said simply as he stared into my eyes.

I couldn’t stop the huge grin that spread its way across my face at that moment. Everything was just perfect.

“I missed you too, I was so miserable without you” I sighed as I pulled him closer and rested my chin on his shoulder, tightening my arms around his neck.

“Me too, I love you so much my Kevin-ah” he said, then kissed me on the cheek

“I love you too”

 

(Soohyun POV)

Maaaaaaaaan a whole morning without my bunny!!

Cry face T^T

Okay, I would see him again when we all arrived at the fan meeting but still!! Now I was stuck in the drom with the oh so lovey dovey Elseop couple and the we-can-get-enough-of-each-other JaeVin couple. Kill me now. Too. Much. Fluffiness!

“Li-ssi~” Kiseop giggled as the pigeon whispered something in his ear and slid his hand up the ulzzangs shirt.

Are you kidding me?!

Then on the other side of the room, you had Jaeseop tickling the babo fish. Both of them giggling like little girls.

Hoon, please come save me!!

I walked out of the room, unable to withstand it anymore and pulled out my phone. Tapping in the number I’d memorised since I first got it, I pulled the phone up to my ear.

On the second ring he answered

“Soohyun? Is something wrong?” he asked, I could hear the worry in his voice.

“Ani… I.. Jagiya… I just wanted to hear you voice..” I said, a little embarrassed.

“Awwww my baby is so sweet! But you will see me in about an hour anyway” he laughed softly

“I know, but I want to see you now!”

“Haha, I’m in the car on my way to the fan meeting. When are you leaving out?”

“In about ten minutes. Hoonie, they are being all gross in the living room!! Make them stop” I whined, I know it was very un-leader-like of me, but I didn’t care, I missed my bunny!

“haha, baby I have to go, Dongho want me to play a game with him. I’ll see you soon okay? I love you” he said warmly

“You’re like that boy’s Omma. I love you too jagiya.”

“Well, that means you are his Appa then. So shush. Bye bye baby”

“Bye” I sighed before hanging up.

Screw it. Time to go~

I walked back into the living room, ready to make myself heard.

“YAH!! Can you peal yourselves off each other and get down to the van?!” I half yelled “We’re leaving now” I looked at each of them before walking out and making my way down to the minivan, the others in hot pursuit.  

We. Must. Hurry. Go now driver. GOOOOOOO!!!!

Okay, needless to say I was in a weird mood…

*at the fan meet. 30 minutes before greeting fans*

Where is he? He said he was on his way right? Yah, calm yo’self Soohyun!

That’s when I saw him walking up to me, a smiled plastered on his perfectly cute face.

“Hoonie!!” I beamed as I ran to him and hugged him tightly

“haha, I guess I was missed?” he chuckled

“You have NOOOOOO idea!” I grinned and let him go, “those idiots were driving me up the wall”

“Awwww my poor baby” he laughed

I really didn’t ever want to lose this boy. What happened next was so random and so unexpected, but I couldn’t stop the words from leaving my mouth….

“Hoon… Marry me?”

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A/N: Soooooo here be le next chapter, bit later than i would have liked, but never the less, here it is♥

I hope you guys liked this chapter even though you may find it a little boring? Idek?

Ummmmm so yeah~ what did you think to the cliff hanger?

Comment and let me know what you think and don't forget to subscribe

a couple arrows up would be nice too ;D haha that was cheeky, i'm sorry XD

Love you guys~

Until next time

SARANGHAE MY LOVELY READERS!!!

♥♥♥