SooHoon's Wedding. The final chapter

Lying eyes...

(Nobody’s POV)

Hoon said waiting, he knew soon he would have to leave the small room and head down to meet him. Meet him at the altar. Soohyun. His life. His everything. In five minutes time, he would be making his way down that aisle to commit to his lover for the rest of their lifetime.

“Hoon, you need to come and get ready to walk” his Omma popped her head in the door. The bunny stood and proceeded to the door, his nerves were so high. Not just because he was worried about falling over and making a fool of himself, but also because he knew that Soohyun was waiting for him. Waiting to start the rest of their lives together.

It was as though time sped up for the next few minutes. One second he was in one of the bedrooms waiting, the next he was standing by the back door, waiting for the music to begin.

He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. He could just make out the aisle and the altar, he could see Eli waiting to marry him and Soohyun. He could see Dongho by Soohyun’s side. Jaeseop stood next to Dongho. On my side, opposite Dongho stood Kevin, and by his side was Kiseop.

The aisle was wonderful. It lead out from the doors, white fabric  with pink rose petals artfully scattered down it.. Leading to the altar, it was simple, white pillars, with white material draped across them and white and pink flowers decorating the top of it.

It was perfection.

This was it.

The music began to play; Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden.

He began to make my way down the aisle. His Omma holding his hand, his Appa walking next to him proudly. There were only a few people present, only close friends and family. But it was still beautiful.

It was like in slow motion. Soohyun looked up at him with a shy smile, making his heartbeat increase in speed. He had trouble keeping his pace. He had to stop himself from running down the aisle and melting into Soohyun’s arms.

After what felt like forever he made it to the alter and stood before his lover. He kissed his Omma’s cheek before she left to sit down and gave his Appa a hug. With that he turned to Soohyun, a soft smile plastered on his face. A faint blush set on his cheeks.

And thus Eli began to speak, the music still playing softly in the background. “Dearly beloved. We are gathered here on this beautiful spring day to celebrate the coming together of two halves. I have known these two men that are stood before me for a long time and I know that there is nobody better suited for each other than these two. They have had a tough journey like anyone else, and they have had both good times and bad times. But never the less, they have overcome every obstacle that they have faced, because they did it together. So today, you are all here to witness the start of something beautiful” he smiled slightly as he took a pause. “I understand you have both written your own vows”

With that he turned to Soohyun.

Soohyun took a deep breath before coughing slightly. “Hoonmin. Hoon. My Hoonie. If I were to die today, I would die a happy man, because I know you were by my side. In some ways, to tell you I love you seems like nothing, but I do. I love you more than my own life. I never used to believe in soul mates or love at first sight, but then I met you, and you turned my world upside-down. You made me go crazy with your amazing presence, your outstanding personality and your beauty. It still amazes me how you manage to be beautiful, cute, y and handsome all in one” he laughed slightly as Dongho passed him a ring “Hoon, when I think about my life, you are the main focus of it. I know without you, my life would be dull and boring. And that is why I plan on spending the rest of forever showing you just how much I love you” he slipped the ring that Dongho had given him onto Hoon’s finger.

Hoon was already crying silently at this point, but now it was his turn to speak his heart.

“Soohyun, my one and only. You are the love of my life. And I truly mean it. I didn’t understand the meaning of love before I met you. You made everything new. You made everything perfect. I know you have your insecurities at times but I want to tell you that you are perfect. So today, today is the start of our forever. I’ve never know someone to be so special before. But for some reason, you manage to pull me out of the darkness and light up my existence with your glow. You manage to keep me strong, to keep me going. Without you in my life, I had no reason to wake up in the mornings, no reason to sleep peacefully at night. I love you with all my heart, but that’s where there is a problem, because my heart was never even my own to begin with. It has been yours all along” Hoon had to whisper the last line, the tears becoming too much for him as he slid the ring that Kiseop handed him onto Soohyun’s finger.

It was safe to say that there wasn’t a dry eye in the place at this point, tears fell from every persons eyes at the wonderful couples words.

“Do you, Shin Soohyun, take Yeo Hoonmin to be your lawfully wedding partner, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?” Eli spoke softly, fighting back more tears.

“I do”

“Do you Yeo Hoonmin, take Shin Soohyun to be your lawfully wedding partner, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?”

“I do”

“You may kiss”

With that the space between their lips was closed as the newlyweds shared their first kiss as a married couple. It was gentle but passionate. It spoke everything that they couldn’t convey into words.

It wasn’t until the applause and cheers erupted that they broke apart, looking into one another’s eyes, the love that they felt, plain on their faces.

“Yeobo.  Saranghae” Soohyun smiled as he took Hoon’s hand and lead him back down the aisle.

“Nado saranghae Soohyun-ah” Hoon smiled back happily.

They lead the way into the big house, walking directly into the ballroom  where the reception was held.

The first dace was watched by the witnesses in awe. The two made their way to the dance floor, Hoon’s hands went around Soohyun’s neck. Whilst the latter’s fit snuggly around his bunnies waist.

And so they danced to Dream a Little Dream of Me - The Mamas & The Papas.

Stars shining bright above you;
Night breezes seem to whisper æ…– love you?
Birds singing in the sycamore tree.
Dream a little dream of me.

Say nighty-night and kiss me;
Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me.
While I'm alone, blue as can be,
Dream a little dream of me.

Stars fading but I linger on, dear---
Still craving your kiss.
I'm longing to linger till dawn, dear,
Just saying this...

Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you---
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you.
But in your dreams, whatever they be,
Dream a little dream of me.

Stars fading but I linger on, dear---
Still craving your kiss.
I'm longing to linger till dawn, dear,
Just saying this...

Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you---
Sweet dreams that leave all worries far behind you.
But in your dreams, whatever they be,
Dream a little dream of me.

By the time the next song came on the dance floor was full of couples dancing happily, taken away by the music, by the romance, by everything.

 

***

Eli smiled as he pulled Kiseop to him, wrapping his arms around his ulzzang warmly. He didn’t know what it was, maybe it was the wedding getting to him but he smiled before saying “Kiseoppie, that’s gonna be us one day. I love you my ulzzang”

Kiseop couldn’t help the smiled that came onto his face, “I love you too my baby, more than ever” he leaned in to kiss his lover softy as they danced.

 

***

Jaeseop laughed as he sat with Kevin on his lap. This is the most fun he’d had in a long time and he was having it with the one person he’d always dreamed of spending his life with. Who knew? Maybe one day they could be where Hoon and Soohyun were.

Kevin smiled warmly as he watched the couples on the dance floor. A feeling of content showering over him. It couldn’t have been more perfect.

 

***

Dongho chuckled as he watched the happy couples, although he had to admit he was a little envious.

“Oppa? Can I have this dance?”

He turned to see her standing there, the girl he had been talking to for over a year, the girl he was starting to fall him love with..

“(enter name here), You.. You made it!” he said picking the girl up in a tight hug and spinning her in a circle. “I would love nothing more than to dance with you!

 

The rest of the evening continued the same, there was dancing, a three course meal, drinks – a lot of drinks – and of course the speeches made by all of their friends and family.

It was one of those days that would go down in the family history book, one of those days that people would remember for years to come. It was just…. One of those days.

By the time everyone had left it was around two in the morning. Everyone was exhausted.

The only people that remained now were;

The leader, Soohyun.

The bunny, Hoon.

The pigeon, Eli.

The ulzzang, Kiseop.

The fish, Kevin.

The kitty, Jaeseop.

The maknae, Dongho.

And Dongho’s girlfriend, (enter name here).

Just as they were all about to leave they figured one last dance couldn’t hurt.

It was the start of their forever. Their happy ever after.

Flipping on the radio, they danced to they first song that came on…

Lying eyes by The Eagles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So here it is, it's finally over.

But at least they are all happy... Right?!

Sorry it ended so soon guys T^T

even so, i hope you liked the story.

Sorry for any mistakes and type-o's

I love you guys soooo much for sticking with me throughout this fic.

Comment and let me know what you think ne?

Much love.

I'm sure we will meet again.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥

♥♥