To Kiss Or Not To Kiss?

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

That day everything seemed to be more peaceful. Even though everyone was talking about the break-up. I was glad it was finally Friday. But everwhere I went, all I could think about was L.joe. He had texted me a few days ago. I gave him my address, because he wanted to pick me up. All he said about the date was that it'll be a fun and new suprise.
"Suzy, what are you thinking about so much that you won't eat?" Tiffany asked me looking at my plate that I haven't touched yet.
"About the date tomorrow. Should I really go?" I asked unsure.
"Of course, he's cute," Sohee said.
"And he likes you," replied Jiyoung.
"Okay but I need to go shopping to get something new to wear," I said smiling.
"Alright, lets go after school today," Sohee said.
"I'm driving," added Tiffany swing around her car keys.
After school, we all met up at Tiffany's car. We went to the mall and shoppin until we dropped. We were all over the mall.
THE NEXT DAY
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I woke up and got ready for my date in a few hours. I showered, did my hair, got dressed, and put on my jewlery and shoes. After I finished, I got a text from L.joe, tell me to come outside. I greeted all the staff as I exited. When I got out, L.joe looked so cute in a suit and tie. It was around 6:00pm. I had no idea what we would do. He walked up to me smiling and blushing slightly, and helped me get into the car.
L.Joe POV
I woke and was really excited for my date. I had no idea what to wear, so I spent hours looking for something to wear. I looked over at the clock to see what time it was. It was 5:00pm already! I rushed to get into the shower. After that I did my hair and headed to Suzy's house. I was huge. She must live a good life. I saw her come out. She was wearing a beautiful dress. I walked up to her bushing and helped her into my car.
"You look so cute," she said blushing.
"You do too," I said while driving to the secret destination.
When we got there, her face looked very suprised and then greatful.
Suzy POV
When we got there, I was very suprised. It was a beautiful place. There you could see the river, there were benches that you could sit on, and beautifully decorated trees that light up the night sky. I was so greatful that he took the time to find such a beautiful place for us to go to.
"Lets go eat," he said as he interwinded his fingers with mine. I blushed and walked with him. We went to this amazing reasturant with great food.
The dinner ended very well. We went to go sit at one of the beautiful benches. I was really cold wearing that dress, so I shivered a bit. I guess he noticed because he took off his jacket and put it on me. I looked over a him and he just smiled.
"Thanks," I said shyly with a smile.
"No problem," he said taking me into his embrace. I blushed like crazy but hid it by burying my face in his chest. 
He looked my face and crested my cheeck, when was about to kiss me when........... To be continued..........