Meet My Sister.

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

Suzy's POV
I woke up to the bright sunshine entering the room. I turned to my left, only to find myself against L.Joe's chest. I sat up, looking down at him. I admired his every feature. I traced his forhead all the way to his soft lips. I parted his hair, when he grabbed my hand and kissed it. I giggled.
"How long have you been awake?" he said in his husky sleeping voice.
"Just now."
He sat up and looked at me. I blushed and giggled.
"You know I love you right?" I asked.
"Of course."
I had a sudden feeling. An overwelming one. I wrapped my arms around his neck and puled him close. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tight.
"Whats wrong?" he asked.
"Nothing," I said.
I knew I had to face Luna soon. I just don't know how. I was worried, but I didn't want him to know. I would just worry him, again. Just then I got a text. It was my sister. Bae Chae Won. (It sounds awkward right? But it's okay. It's just I was inspired by Nice Guy. Forever the best drama.) I let go of L.Joe and picked up the call.
"Hello? Unnie?" I said.
"Suzy-ah! I'm in Korea. I heard you have a boyfriend. We have to meet up."
"You called me for that?" I asked. "How's your husband?"
"He's fine. But he wants to meet your boyfreind too."
"Fine. How's tomorrow night? At the reasturant that we use to always go to before you moved?" I asked looking at L.Joe.
"Okay. See you then."
I hung up the phone and put it down.
"Who was it?" L.Joe asked curious.
"My older sister. She and her husband want to meet you tomorrow. Is that alright?"
"Of course," he said kissing my cheek.
My sister was one that no one could replace. I really look up to her. What great timing she has. Right when I was feeling down, she appeared. She and her husband had a difficult past, but now they're married and happy. I could ask her anything. She'll know just what to say. I spent the day with L.Joe. We went shopping to buy outfits to wear for tomorrow. I went home that night. I woke up early to L.Joe's phone call.
"Hello?"
"Babe, are you awake yet?" he asked.
"Yeah, why are you up so early?"
"Let's spend the day together and then go to dinner with your sister."
"Okay."
"I'll pick you up in an hour."
"Alright."
I hung up the phone. I tooka hot shower and got ready. I did my hair and chaned my clothes. Then, I got a call from L.Joe.
"Hey, I'm outside."
"Okay."
I walked out and into the car.
"Good morning my princess." he said and gave me a quick peck.
"Prince Charming."
"Where should we go first?" he asked driving.
"Lets eat breakfast first," I suggested. "Did your friends eat yet? Should I cook breakfast again?"
"Yah!" he yelled.
"What?" I asked frightened.
"Why do you care about my firends so much when I'm right here?" he asked pulling over the car.
"Oh. Is our little baby jealous?" I asked pinching his cheeks.
"No."
"You know if your friends didn't like me, I'd be very sad right?"
"Yes, but..."
"Then, I should be nice to them. Now, lets go to your house."
"Okay."
It took us ten minutes to get there. i could tell he was still upset so I gave him a quick peck on the lips before we went in.
"Suzy noona!" Ricky yelled as we walked in. 
"Hey. Did you gus eat yet?"
"No, L.Joe never feeds us." Changjo whinned.
"Yah,you're old enough to feed yourselves." L.Joe said.
"It's fine. I'll cook." I said.
"Really?" Chunji asked.
"Yeah."
I cooked for about 25 minutes and then served them. After an hour of talking and eating, we decided to leave. L.Joe and I went to go see a movie. After that, it was finally time to have dinner. We went to the reasturant only to find that my sister was already there. We went to go sit at the table.
"Early as always." I said sitting.
"Right on time, as always." she said putting the menu down.
"Hey Suzy," my brother-in-law, Song Joong Ki, said.
"Hey."
"Suzy, is this your boyfriend?" my sister asked shouting.
"Uh. Hello, I'm Suzy's boyfriend. L.Joe."
"Oh, honey, it's him." my sister said to Joong Ki.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally! School's on break. I'll update more frequently. Comment any suggestions! <3