Coffee with a Hint of Realiaztion

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

L.Joe POV
As I as walking out of the cafe, I bumped into this really pretty girl.
"I'm sorry," I said as I got up and gave her a hand.
"Suzy, are you okay?" one of her friends asked as she saw her getting up.
"Yeah," she said nodding her head.
She saw that I had spilled my coffee.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I made you spill your coffee. Here I'll buy you a new one," she said smiling.
"Okay, thanks," I replied with a smile.
"Come on, lets sit here," she said after she had ordered.
"So what's your name?" I had asked after we sat down.
"Dummy, whyd you ask that?" I thought inside my head. I guess she had saw me.
"Suzy, Bae Suzy," she replied with a slight giggle.
"Oh, that's a pretty name. I'm L.Joe," I said blushing a bit by how pretty she was.
Her friends came to sit down.
"Hi, I'm Jiyoung, this is Sohee, and this is Tiffany," she said with a smile. The others smiled also.
Suzy POV
I decided to sit at the table across from Myungsoo.
"So what's your name?" he had asked after we sat down.
I could see him start to regret asking me.
"Suzy, Bae Suzy," I replied with a slight giggle.
"Oh, that's a pretty name. I'm L.Joe," he said blushing a bit.
My friends came to sit down.
"Hi, I'm Jiyoung, this is Sohee, and this is Tiffany," she said with a smile. The others smiled also.
"So Suzy, do you have a boyfriend?" he asked a bit shyly. I saw my friends giving me the 'say no' look, so I did.
"No, why?" I answered looking over at Myungsoo. He looked very shocked and a bit sad.
"I was wondering if you would go out on a date with me," he said and started to blush a rosey pink color. He looked really cute.
"I would love to," I said happily and could see Myungsoo clenching his teeth.
"So here's my number. I'll talk to you later then," he said. He stood up, winked, and walked out.
The girl that was with Myungsoo also left. Then he walked over to our table.
"What the hell was that all about?" he asked furiously.
"I should be asking you the same thing," I said looking him straight in the eyes.
"I was-- no it was-- no she's--" he studdered before I cut him off.
"That was the sign of the end of our relationship Kim Myungsoo," I said proudly as my friends and I stood up and walked out the door.
"Suzy, are you okay?" I heard Tiffany asking me and we got into my car.
"Yeah, everything happens for a reason right?"I had replied and started my engine to leave.
The next day at school, Myungsoo walked up to me and pulled me aside.
"Lets just forget about the whole thing yesterday. You forget what you saw and I'll do the same thing," he said trying to hold my hand.
"No, thanks. I perfer you just remember what you saw and I'll do the same," I said and walked away. You could tell that everyone had heard up.