Thanks for loving me the way you do.

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

Another day finally came. A week passed by faster then ever. It was finally Saturday morning. The bringht sunlight shind through my room and woke me up. It was 8:00 am. What a nice spring day. The wind blew nicely and the sun shined the world. I got dressed. I wore a simple dress and wedges. 
 
I decided to go to L.Joe's apartment to go wake him up. Maybe his friends too. I took my BMW again. It was my favorite car out of the whole garage. It took my 10 minutes to get the, it was 9:00 when I got there and I knew he wasn't awake yet. I typed in the password and went straight to his room. I snuck in and sat by his bed. He looked really cute sleeping. I got closer and planted a light kiss on him cheeck and then played with his hair. He suddenly got closer to my and hugged my waist. His head was laying on my lap while his arms were around my waist.
"I know you're awake," I said softly while parting the front of his hair.
"Five minutes like this okay? Then I'll get up."
"Fine, but just five."
He really did fall back asleep. My lazy boy.
"Okay, our little baby, wake up," I said. No movement from him. I put a pillow under his head and went towards the window. I opened up the curtains allowing sunlight to enter his room.
"Babe, shut the blinds, please," he said while pulling the blanket over his head. I walked over and pulled it off his head. I then planted countless kisses on his cheecks.
"Okay, I'll get up, but you'll pay when I get back," he said and then headed off into the bathroom.
He came back 5 minutes later with a towel around his neck and droplets of water on the sides of his faces.
"Has our cutie finall awoken now?" I asked teasingly.
"Yes, now come here," he said pulling my waist into his arms. he softly kissed my lips, but soon it turned into a passionate kiss. I pulled away after a couple of minutes.
"Why?" he asked disappointed.
"What if your friends walk in?" I asked.
"They won't. They're probably still sleeping," he said, but just the, we heard noises coming form the outside. I smiled while he frowned.
"Now change and come out, I'll make breakfast. Is there anyhing you want to eat?" I asked.
"There is one thing," he said biting his lips.
"Change and come out," I said and gave him a peck on the lips.
I walked out and into the living room, where the boys were.
"Good morning," I said.
"Oh, morning," they said.
"What do you want for breakfast? I could make anything," I said.
"Really, noona?" Ricky asked suprised.
"I may have grown up spoiled but I never took anything for granted."
They giggled.
"How about coffee, french toast, pancakes, and crepes?" Neil suggested.
"Do you want L.Joe to kill us for over working his girlfriend?" C.A.P said.
"No, it's fine. What you guys said is really simple." I said and headed towards the kitchen.
"We'll see about that," Chunji said as I walked into the kitchen.
I had everything prepared to make breakfast. L.Joe walked in and his friends explained what happened. After 30 minutes, I was finally done.
"Wow, L.Joe hyung really does have a perfect girlfriend," Changjo said as I set the plates down.
I slightly blushed. They ate and gave the approvel of my dishes. After, an hour of eating, they were finally done. I told them to go rest and I'll clean up. I wouldn't even let L.Joe help. I really liked to do some work once in a while.
While I was washing the dishes, I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I turned around to ee L.Joe smiling.
"Thanks for doing all of this," he said into my neck. I could feel him warm breath on my skin. I blushed.
"Thanks, for loving me the way you do," I said and kissed his cheeck.