Oppa?

Everything Happens For a Reason

 Suzy POV

After that day I started to feel better. It felt like a ton had been lifted off my chest. I hung out with my friends more. I also talked to Jr. more. My friends liked him too so we spent a lot of time at the coffee shop. I was actually happy again, for the first time since that day.
L.Joe POV
Since that day, a ton of bricks had been put apon my chest. My parents continued to push on the wedding and now it was only a month away. We had just sent out the invitation, but I wanted to mail Suzy's last, so I held onto it. We booked everything and all there was left to do was dress shopping, and apparently, I need to be there. We were there and the whole time all I could think about was Suzy.
Suzy POV 
Yesterday, my parents had told me that they had a suprise for me. I sat in the coffee shop trying to figure out what it was. My parents were really good at suprises. After 30 minutes of sitting there trying to figure it out, Jr. brought out a carmel latte for me. Ever since the first day we met, that had become my favorite drink.
"Don't think so hard, you'll get a headache. I'm sure you'll find out soon," he said stting the latte down.
"Thanks," I said and smiled. He was really a good friend.
Then I got a phone call from my parents.
"Suzy, your present's being delivered right now," my father said and then hung up.
After sitting there for ten minutes waiting, someone snuck up behind me and covered my eyes.
"Guess who." he said.
I knew that voice. I would know that voice anywhere.
"Oppa?"