What do I do now?

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

When he finally let go, all I could do was stare at him.
"What are you doing here? I thought you were in the States." I said.
"I came back. I missed you." he said. "Do you mind if I steal her for a while?" he asked my 
friends.
They shook their heads. Then he took my hand and got into his car.
"Suzy-ah, it's been a long time."
"Yeah, oppa. How have you been?"
"I missed you. Even after I left. That's why I came back."
"What do you mean?"
"Give me another chance Suzy-ah. I won't make the same mistake twice."
"Oppa, I have a boyfriend."
"It doesn't matter, I came back expecting that much. I can treat you better than him."
"It's been a while since you left. I came to find that one person that can make my heart beat faster by just saying a few words."
"I can to. If you give me a chance and some time. I know you better than he does."
"Oppa,..."
"It doesn't matter if you can't answer me now. I will aways be waiting for you."
I didn't notice that we had already arrived at a resturant by the time our conversation ended.
"Let's go. Lets just have lunch together, then I'll drive you home."
"Okay."
When we walked in, I saw L.Joe. He was with Luna again. He was feeding her. How my heart broke. I think Minhyuk noticed.
"Suzy-ah, are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine."
Then L.Joe saw me.
 
L.Joe POV
I saw Suzy with some guy. I stood up and walked up to her.
"Suzy, what are you doing here?"
"I'm having luch with a friend."
"Hi, I'm Lee Minhyuk." he said.
"Hi, I'm Suzy's boyfriend, L.Joe."
"Ah, so this is the guy you were talking about. It's nice to meet you, Suzy's told me a lot about you." he said.
"Yeah, let go oppa, lets eat now." she said pulling him to the table.
"See you later," he said.
I went back to the table with Luna. 
"Who's your girlfriend with?"
"Her friend."
We finished eating and got up to leave the same time as Suzy and Minhyuk.
"Suzy, I'll call you when I get home." I said.
"Okay," was all she could say before she walked out.
Suzy POV
"Do you still have the ring I gave you before I left?"
"Yeah......"
"Can I see it?"
"It's at home."
"Lets go get it."
We went to my house to get the ring, so Dae Hyun waited outside. I walked in and went straight to my room. I went to my desk and opened a drawer. I took out a small light blue box, and opened it. There laid a beautiful diamond ring. (Picture above at the begininning) I ran down stairs and into the car again.
"You never wore it, did you?"
"I couldn't."
"Why?"
"You left."
"Suzy-ah, I'm here now. Take your time and then when you open up to me again, wear it."
"Okay, oppa, but I can't make any promises."
"I'm not asking you to. Also, when you need me, I'll be waiting."
With that said, I said good bye to him and went into my house. I decided to go talk to L.Joe about what happened. I drove to his house, but the door was slightly opened. I thought something was wrong so I crept in slowly and what I saw was something I thought would happen eventually. They were kissing. L.Joe and Luna. My heart broke. I didn't know what to do. The first person I thought of was Minhyuk. I ran out and called him. But now tears were streaming down my face.
"Hello," I heard his soft voice.
"Oppa...."
"What happened Suzy? Are you crying?"
"Oppa can you pick me up?" I told him the address and he got here in less then five minutes.
"Are you okay?" was the first thing he asked me when I got into the car.
"Yeah, lets go to your house. My parents will freak if they saw me like this."
"Alright."
"Your parents still at work?" I asked as I walked into his house.
"Yup. Now come here and tell me what happened," he said as he sat on the couch.
I told him everything that happened and then burst into tears. He hugged me and tried to calm me down.
"I'm sure it's a misunderstanding," he said.
"Oppa, I saw it with my own eyes. I'm not mistakened."
"Talk to him about it."
"Oppa, why are you standing up for him if you want me back? Most guys would take advantage of this situation and get her back."
"I want to win your heart back, not use others' mistakes to get you back."
"And this is why I fell for you in the first place. I always get to see new sides of you and your so caring. Thanks oppa. I think I'm fine now I'll go home, my drivers waiting outside."
"Good night Suzy. Don't forget to talk to him tomorrow."
"No promises."
I left after that. I didn't cry that night thanks to Minhyuk oppa. He really can cheer me up. No wonder he's my first love. The next day I called all my friends out to the cafe again. Myungsoo, Jr, Sohee, Tiffany, Jiyoung, and Dae Hyun. I called Minhyuk oppa too but he was busy.
"What is it Suzy?" Tiffany asked as I came in the cafe.
"It happened. What I was waiting for. What I knew would happen."
"Don't tell me,"Tiffany said as she knew what happened.
"I saw them kiss at his apartment yesterday," I said.
"Suzy, it must be a misunderstanding," Dae Hyun said.
"I'm tired of misunderstandings," I said. "This time, I'm letting him go."
"Suzy, you can't not after all that you guys had." Sohee said rubbing my back.
"I too tired to fight. I can't anymore." I said and walked out, leaving my friends speechless.
Tiffany POV
"We have to do something," I said. "He wouldn't do this to her.
"Lets call him," Jr said.
"Right," agreed Jiyoung.
L.Joe POV
I got a call from Tiffany around 11:30 am.
"Hello, Tiffany?"
"Can we meet? We need to talk."
"Sure I'll be at the cafe in five."
I got there and saw all of them talking.
"What's up?" I said walking in.
"Suzy saw you kissing Luna yesterday, care to explain?" Dae Hyun said.
I explained everything that happened and she forced herself on me.
"I knew you wouldn't do that," Sohee said.
"But the problem is Suzy said she's letting you go this time, even if it's a misunderstanding," Myungsoo explained.
"What do I do now?" I asked.