Engaged????

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

Suzy POV
I had waken form my sleep, only to find myself embraced in L.joe's arms. I remembered yesterday. I was getting up to get ready for an appointment with my friend, since it was Saturday, when I felt the grip around my waist get tighter.
"Were you just going to leave me when I was asleep?" L.joe asked pouting.
"Sorry, I didn;t want to wakee you and I have an appontment today," I said ruffling his soft hair.
"With who? Why so early in the morning," he asked looking at the clock only to see it was 10:00 am.
"This may be early to you but it's pretty late to me and my friends. Don't worry, I'm going out with the girls," I said pinching his cheeks. "Is our little baby jealous?" I asked.
"No. Just go then," he said turning his back towards me.
"Are you mad now?" I asked cutely while trying to face him.
 
L.Joe POV
 I felt her trying to face me so I turned towards her kissed on the cheek.
"What was that for?" she asked.
"Go ahead and go with your friends. Just remember to be safe and go home early," I said getting up.
"I know. I'll call you when I get home," she said giving me a quick peck on the lips and going into the bathroom.
"I'm heading home first," she said stepping out of the bathroom in the clothes she wore yesterday. "I need to shower and change my clothes."
"I'll drop you off," I said puting on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.
"Alright. Just hurry up. I promised them I would be there by 11:30," she said slipping on her flats.
"Let's go," I said and headed towards the door.
On the way, I held out my hand towards her. She gladly held on. After about 10 minutes, we arrived at her house.
"Bye, oppa. I'll call you tonight," she said, kissed me on the cheek, and went into her house.
"I'll be home all day, so come over if you want!" I shouted form the car and she nodded.
 
Suzy POV
I got inside the house and as usual, my parents were already at work. The maids greeted me and asked if I needed anything.
"Could you set out a pair of my casual outfits? Black shorts, a blouse, and some wedges. Thanks."
She went off to my room to do so and I headed off to the bathroom in my room. I took a nice hot shower and changed into my clothes. After 30 Minutes, I had my hair done and I was dressed up and ready to leave. I headed into the garage to get my car. I was tired of have someone drive my around, so I took my BMW out. I arrived to the coffee shop ten minutes later.
"Hey, Suzy," Jiyoung said as soon as she saw me walk in.
"Hey,"Sohee and Tiffany said soon after.
"Hey, guys. Did you order yet?"
"Yeah." Sohee answered.
"I'll be back I want a coffee," I said getting up.
"Hi, can I take your order?" a cute guy asked.
"What's good?" I asked  indecisively.
"How about a carmel latte?" he asked giving a cute smile.
"Sure. I'm trusting you."
"Okay. What size?"
"Medium."
"Coming right up," he said and turned to make the coffee. As he was I went to go sit at our table again. After 5 minutes, he came and gave me my latte.
"You could've called me, I would've gone up and gotten it."
"It's my pleasure," he said winking and then walking away.
"Wait, what's your name?"
"You can call me Jr." 
"Suzy."
"Jr. I have a good feeling about you."  I thought.
After 5 minutes we decided to go shopping. We walked out. We went in my car since my friends took a cab here. After 7 hours at the mall, we finally headed home. It was now 9:30 pm. I called L.joe after saying bye to my friends. I sat in my car trying to call him. I decided to stop by his house really quick and see if anything happened. The door was slightly opened at I walked in and heard a girl's voice.
"Oppa, we're engaged now. Can't I just stay the night?" she asked.
"Jiyeon, you can't," I heard him say.
"But oppa."
"Jiyeon, stop. Just go home."
And with that I left with tears in my eyes. Engaged? What was that all about? I should've know.