Plan put into action

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

"What? I thought you wanted me to marry Jiyeon," I said curiously.
"I didn't. It was your father. I want you to choose someone that you love to marry," my mom said.
"I thought she would be a good choice. I guess I was wrong. Now I want to make it up to you so I'll help you get Suzy back," my dad said.
"How did you know it was Suzy?" I asked.
"We were kind of listening at the door," my mom said.
"MOM!"
"I was just curious."
"Okay about Jiyeon......" Dae Hyun started.
"I'll just me meaner to her," my mom said. "I won't be nice at all. She'll start wavering."
"I won't listen to her. I'll ignore her," my dad said.
"I'll do what I usually do." I said
After we were done planning, everyone left. I sat in my room thinking about Suzy. I loved her so much. She was the first girl to really touch my heart. I missed her so much.
Dae Hyun POV 
The plan is going into action and there are only three days till were scheduled to leave. I decided not to go to London and just stay in Korea. It's been a while since I was here and I'm not leaving again. I really hope the mission is a success. I wonder hoe L.Joe's family is doing on their part.
L.Joe POV
"No Jiyeon, that's not it. Why can't you do anything right?" my mother was saying.
"Jiyeon, can you please do it right? You're making me get a headache," my father was complaining.
"Oppa can you please help me?"
"Just do it yourself. It's not that hard."
The I walked out and went to the coffee shop to see Jr. and tell him about how the plan was going.
"Hey," he said as I walked in. 
"Hey, my parents are really good at the acting. My mom was so mean this morning. There's only two more days left. I wonder if this will actually work."
"I'm sure it will. Suzy's very special. She'll follow her heart and does what she wants, even if it's hard."
"How do you know that?"
"Uhmm.... I talked to her friends about it."
"Oh, cool. Maybe I should talk to them too."
"Yeah," he said as he was getting up to go back to work.
I left when it was starting to get crowded. I went back home to see Jiyeon frustrated.
"Oppa I don't think I could do this anymore. I don't think that marriage is going to be good for us."
"Okay," I said going up the stairs.
"I'll take care of everything, as long as you keep your family away from me," she said and then walked out the door.
"Yes! SUCCESS!"
"Really? Did she leave?" my mom asked.
"Yes!"
"Son, you must complete the las part of the mission," my dad said.
"I will, I promise," I said walking into my room.