Stay with me.

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

That night I couldn't get any sleep. I kept thinking about what to do or what to say. This plan was a lot easier in my head, but if I want Suzy back, I would have to do it.
Suzy POV
I couldn't sleep at all late night. I knew that I wanted L.Joe to hold onto me, but I knew he wouldn't. He has Jiyeon. She was pretty, rich, and was always with him. How could I compete with that? Eventually I fell asleep thinking about it.
The next morning I woke up to my alarm. It was finally the day to leave. But it was also the day L.Joe would get married. It was 8:30 when I got down stairs, but I had an afternoon flight at 2:30. All my friends and my family were waiting n the dining room with breakfast. The maids and butlers were also sitting at the table. I couldn't help but smile at the scene.
 
L.Joe POV
I woke up that morning as energetically as ever. I wanted to stop Suzy from leaving. I had to. She was to the only person who made me happy by doing the simplest things. I really hope this works out. Then I heard my phone ring.
"L.Joe this is Tiffany. Suzy has a 2:30 flight so wait at the airport and get ready to stop her."
"Okay, I really hope this works. I really don't want her to leave."
"I know."
Then she hung up. It was now 12:00. I was getting ready, because I wanted to look my best for today. It would look like a scene from a drama. I showered and got ready. I wore black skinny jeans, a white v-neck, a black cardigan, and black converse. I got into my car and it was now 1:45. I had to get there quickly if I wanted to stop her. But then I hit traffic. There was an accident ahead. No one would let the cars through. It was now 2:00. I got another call.
"L.Joe it's Sohee. Where are you? Suzy's about to board."
"I'm stuck in traffic. I'll just run there."
"Okay, but hurry she's about to leave."
"Okay."
I got otu of my car and began to run. I only had 25 minutes left and two miles to run. I would never make it. I knew I wouldn't. But I still tried. I ran as fast as I could. I made it to the airport at 2:25. I knew Suzy had boarded the plane already. Then I saw Jiyoung waiting at the front door.
"Jiyoung!"
"Oppa, you're late. Suzy already boarded. I'm sorry." 
Then we went to everyone else. They looked sad. I thought I could have done it, but I was wrong. Suzy, be safe and please come back to me when you're ready.
"Bro, I'm sorry," Jr. said.
"It's fine I knew this would happen."
Then I heard, "L.Joe?"
I turned around only to see Suzy's shocked face. I ran up to her and hugged her. 
"Suzy, please don't leave me."
"I thought you were marrying Jiyeon?"
"Yah, pabo, I broke it off to be with you. I couldn't let you go, not after what you did to me."
Then I hugged her.
"Did you guys all plan this?" she asked.
"Yes!" they shouted.
Then everyone came in for a big hug together.
"L.Joe?" I heard, but this voice was from someone else. It was her. Luna. My first love.