The Day That Opened My Eyes

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

"Hey, Suzy!" shouted Jiyoung. 
"Hey," everyone else said to me as I walked closer.
"Hey guys," I replied as I sat down.
"Lets go to class early, I don't want to sit in the sun today," Tiffany said as she covered her eyes with her book.
"Alright," we all said as we stood up.
We all got along really well. We took care of each other and supported one another. I really did love having friends like them. It made my life easier. I was happy, because none of us really care if we were rich or not. We were all rich and pretty, but we weren't the queenkas or anything, because to be honest we didn't like having that kind of pressure. Well if we wanted to, we could easily be the queenkas, but we didn't want to have to deal wth everything.
"How about going to the mall ater school today?" Sohee suggested.
"Yeah, lets go," I said happily.
"I really do need new clothes," Tiffany said looking at the latest fashion magazines. "How about it Jiyoung?"
"Sure, I need to look for new running shoes. Mine are worn out," She said looking in the bag with her P.E shoes.
"Okay, so lets go in my car," I said happily.
"Alright, are you driving?" Sohee asked.
"Sure," I replied, texting my driver to drop off my car instead of picking me up.
"Okay class please be seated and take ou last nights homework," Mr. Leetuek said walking into the class.
I started to take out my homework when I heard someone walk into the room.
"Kim Myungsoo, your late," Mr. Leetuek said as Kim Myungsoo walked in.
"Sorry, I slept in," he replied, sitting down next to me.
I looked at him with a sad face. He pouted back and said sorry. Yes, me and Kim Myungsoo are dating. We've been official for 4 months now. He's the kingka of the school, so lots of girls like him. I don't care though. The next 3 hours, we sat in class listening to Mr. Leetues's detailed lecture. From then, school went by pretty fast. Finally, it was the end of the day. I told Myungsoo that I was going shopping and then home and with that we went our seperate ways. I waited in my car until the others showed up.
"We're here!" they announced as they walked up to my car.
We headed off to the mall as soon as they got in.
"We're finally here!" they exclaimed as I parked the car and we got out.
We walked into all the name brand shops and bought whatever we wanted.
After 4 hours, we were finally done, so we headed back to my car.
"Lets go get boba since it's only 6:30pm," I said, feeling thirsty.
"Okaaaay," they shouted with excitment. 
After driving for five more minutes, we finally arrived at our favorite cafe. But as I parked the car, I saw a familiar car in front of me. I walked into the cafe only to find my beloved boyfrien with some other girl. There I saw them kissing, passionately. From that day on, I knew that I would make their future a very dark one. While thinking, I accidently bumped into a boy about my age. I won't lie, he was very cute. Even cuter than Myungsoo.
"I'm sorry," he said as he got up and gave me a hand.
"Suzy, are you okay?" Jiyoung asked as she saw me getting up.
"Yeah," I said nodding my head.
I saw that the boy had spilled his coffee.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I made you spill your coffee. Here I'll buy you a new one," I said smiling.
"Okay, thanks," he replied with a smile.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
OMG! She saw him cheating. Who do you think the cute guy is? It's kind of obvios though. HAHAHA. Leave a comment! <3