First Loves?

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

Luna. My first love. We dated for 5 years, but she broke up with me to study aboard last year.
"Oppa!" she yelled and came up to hug me.
Everybody was shocked.
"Did you come here knowing I was coming back today?" she asked.
"No, I just had some business here," I said taking her off of me.
"Oh, I see," she said. "Well since you're here, let's spend the day together."
"Sorry I'm with my girlfriend," I said and pulled Suzy into my arms.
"Oh, hi. My names Luna."
"Suzy."
"Well I'm going to go now," Luna said.
"Oppa, you can go with her. I'll stay with Jr. oppa and Daehyun oppa."
"What about Tiffany, Sohee, and Jiyoung?" I asked.
"They have to go home. Their parents need to talk to them."
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"Don't worry we'll take care of her," Daehyun said as Jr. and him locked arms with Suzy.
"Okay oppa lets go," Luna said grabbing my hand and running off.
Suzy POV
"Why did you let him go with her?" Tiffany asked.
"I can feel that they have a strong connection and I don't want to hold him back. I know he wanted to go too."
"Are you okay?" Jr. asked.
"Of course. I trust him."
"Okay then lets go." they all said.
"I thought your parents wanted you?"
"All they wanted to say was to be careful." they answered.
"Wow, all parents think alike my parents texted be careful too." Suzy said checking her phone.
"Do they know I stayed?" I asked.
"Yeah I told them the whole story this morning," Dae Hyun said.
"When did my parents become so..... so" I was saying when I heard.
"So what?" I turned around to see my parents.
"So romantic."
"Speaking about that, where's my son-in-law?" my mom asked.
"He went to go with his friend who just got from LA," I quickly made up.
"Oh okay have fun with your friends sweetie and come home early."
"Don't worry, I'll take care of her," Dae Hyun said.
"Okay we better get going now."
"Bye mom and dad."
"Suzy-ah, why did you lie to them?"
"If I didn't you think my dad will still let me see L.Joe?"
"You're right. Now lets go have some fun." Sohee said pulling me.
After watching movies and shopping all day, Dae Hyun and I finally decided to go home.
"Good night Suzy, sleep tight," he said walking away.
"You too Dae Hyun."
That night, I couldn't stop thinking about L.Joe and Luna. What was their relationship? Why was he so happy to see her? All those thoughts ran through my mind. I was afraid of losing him........ again.
The next morning I woke up to my alarm. I got up as usual and went down for breakfast. Only Dae Hyun was there.
"Where did my parents go?"
"They went to work earlier this morning. Good morning, you look horrible. Hard time sleeping last night?"
"Yeah. All I could think about were those those two."
"You should probably talk to him today."
"I'll try. Thanks oppa. What are you doing today?"
"I'll be with Himchan and the rest today."
"Okay, have fun and be safe."
"You too."
The we both let. Dae Hyun took his car that finally got here from the U.S. I took my BMW again. I went to L.Joe's house. I typed in the passcode that he told me. He was still asleep when I walked in. Of course, it was only 8:30. I went closer to his bed.
"Oppa, wake up."
"Ohh Luna, did you sleep well?" he asked asleep.
My heart broke when I heard that. Maybe he did love her. Maybe he'll leave me. Maybe I was wrong about him. Maybe he was like the rest.
"Oh, Suzy-ah. You're here." he said as he got up.
"Yeah, oppa, but I think I should go now. My friends wanted to see me," with that said I rushed out of there.
"Wait, Suzy," was all I heard him say before I closed the elevator doors.
I got in my car and drove off to the cafe Jr. worked at. Half way the, I pulled over and cried. For five good minutes, I cried. Like there was no tomorrow.
What do I do? He still loves her. He thinks about her. He dreams about her. There's no room his heart for me anymore is there. I thought. When I was done, I called Tiffany, Sohee, and Jiyoung out to the cafe. 
"Why are your eyes so swollen?" Jiyoung asked me as I walked into the cafe.
"What happened?" Tiffany asked as she ran up and hugged me.
"Is it about yesterday?" Sohee asked as Tiffany and I sat down at the table.
"Here, this will make you feel better. I put whipped cream and extra carmel just for you," Jr. said as he walked up to the table and set the carmel latte down.
I took a sip out of it before I talked. I told them everything that happened in the apartment.
"Suzy-ah," Sohee said while comforting me.
"I think you should let him explain," Jiyoung said.
"Yeah, remember what happened when you didn't let him explain last time?" Tiffany said.
"It's different this time. I heard him say it with my own ears," I said.
"True," Jiyoung agreed.
"The what do we do now. How do you feel?" Sohee said.
"Hurt," was all I could say.
We talked for ten more minutes then decided to go shopping to help me feel better. When we talked out I bumped into someone.
"Sorry, I didn't see you there," he said and got up and gave me a hand. I accepted and he helped me up. I looked over at my friends and saw that they were frozen looking at the guy. I got up and looked at the guy.
"Minhyuk oppa?" I said.
"Suzy-ah," he said pulling me into his embrace. All my friends did was stare. I couldn't do anything. I was too shocked.
Minhyuk. My first love. He was back.