I Will Win

Everything Happens For a Reason

Dear Readers,

        I'm sorry that you think that this story is portraying Suzy's character as a loser or weak person. It's not that. I added that part for more realization. In life, you usually break at this point in a relationship. That's why I added it. I'm sorry to have disappointed you guys and I promise not to do it again. Keep reading and commenting. <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After all that explaining we all finally went home.

Suzy POV
Dae Hyun came home right around 9:00pm.
"Where have you been all day?" I asked him as he got in the living room.
"Just around, hanging out. You know."
"Okay then, I'm going to bed."
"Ok, good night Suzy."
I ran up the endless staircase. I got into my room and took out the box and ring again. Why did we break up? You should've just stayed. Everything would've been different if you stayed. But everything happens for a reason, right? Right. I have to believe that I met L.Joe for a reason. I absolutely can not give up now. Never. I will fight for him. Just then I got a call.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hello. This is Luna, can we talk?"
"Sure. Can you come to _________ Cafe?"
"Sure, I'll be there in five minutes."
I walked into my closet and picked out a pair of sweats and a hoodie, since I would me back soon.
"I'm going out for a while, if anyone asks tell them to call me," I said to one of my maids as I was walking out.
I took my car, because it was too cold to walk, even if it was close. I arrived there in 5 minutes. I looked in the windows and saw her sitting and waiting for me. As I walked in, I noticed that Jr looked a little worried. He obviously knew who she was, and what I was doing there. I just looked at him and smiled. Then he went to the back kitchen.
 
L.Joe POV
I saw Jr walking into the back kitchen so I walked to him.
"Hey, I'm almost done with unpacking the deliveries," I said to him, but his face looked worried.
"That's not important right now."
"What? What's wrong?"
"Suzy and Luna are out front talking I think."
I was shocked to hear that. I decided to sneak out front and try to listen to them talking. I hide out behind the front counter, while Jr stood next to me to make it less obvious.
 
Suzy POV
We sat there for about 2 minutes before I spoke to break the silence.
"What did you want to talk about?" I asked even though I knew it would be about L.Joe.
"L.Joe. I want to get back with him, but you're his girlfriend now."
"So you want me to break up with him?"
"Uhhhhmmm....I- uh- you see.." she was saying before I cut in.
"Sorry, but that's not happening."
"What?" she asked.
"Everything happens for a reason, so I met L.joe oppa for a reason too."
"But I met him first."
"And then you broke up with him."
"That was a mistake. It was nothing. I messed up, but everyone deserves a second chance."
"Your mistake wasn't a mistake. It was meant to happen. Even if everyone deserves a second chance, that's the choice of the person that has to give it, not me."
"So does that mean that this is war?"
"Maybe it does, and maybe it doesn't."
"Well I hope you'll be a good opponent."
"Of course."
Then she got up and left. I sat there. Thinking. About L.Joe. What if he wants her back? What if he leaves me for her? What if. What if. What if.
 
L.Joe POV
Was what she said true? Before I realized it, I was running out from behind the counter and up to Suzy.
 
Suzy POV
I saw L.Joe running up to me. But before I could say anything, he took me into his embrace.
"Oppa."
"Suzy-ah, thanks."
"For what?"
"For saying all that. For being mine."
"Oppa, you heard all of that?" I asked blushing.
"Yup, each and every word that came out of both of you. And you must win me."
"I think I already did. But I will win you from her. I promise."