Making my night.

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

L.Joe POV
After she was done, she came intot he living room and sat next to me. I looked at my friends and they knew I wanted them to leave. 
"Well, we're going to head out now." C.A.P said, leading the rest out.
"You didn't have to kick them out," she said giggling.
"Lets watch a movie."
"Which one?" she asked getting up with me.
I went to go look in the bookshelf. I picked out Cinderella.
"Why?" she asked lookng at the movie.
"Because it's a classic," I said putting it in the DVD player.
We sat on the couch watching the movie, and then decided to go out to lunch. We went to eat lunch at a nice italian restaurant. After, we went for a nice stroll through the park near my house. We got ice cream and played around.
Suzy POV
We were having a nice stroll through the park and playing around, when a group of kids came up to us.
"Unnie, can you play with us?" the little girl asked.
"Play what?" I asked.
"We want to play jump rope," she said pointing to the other girl and two boys.
"Okay, oppa, lets play," I said pulling him.
"Hyung, can you jump rope?" the little boy asked.
"Of course, I'm the best," he said proudly.
"What's you name?" I asked the little girl.
"I'm Min Young, this is Min Ah, this is Chung Hee, and this is Chung Ho."
"Oh, you guys are so cute. I'm Suzy Unnie, and this is L.Joe oppa."
"Oppa I think you have to jump, I'm wearing wedges," I said pouting.
"Yah, how can you do this to me?"
"I thought you were the best at this?" I asked sarcasticaly.
"Yah!"
"Ok, we'll go slow, for our little baby," I said and kissed him on the cheek.
"Okay, slowly," he said kissing my cheek back.
"Okay, lets play!" he shouted.
They jumped for 2 hours, and to my suprise, oppa was really good. Finally, the kids went home.
"You were really good oppa," I said giving him a peck on the lips. He was about to pull me in for a kiss, but I pulled back.
"Why?" he asked pouting.
"We're at a park."
"Okay, lets go home," he said standing up.
"Later, it's 7:30, lets go eat dinner."
"Okay, but then we'll go to my house."
"Okay."
We went to this really nice place next the the ocean. From the table, you could se a beautiful lite up ocean view. We ate for an hour and then went to his house again.
L.Joe POV
We were finally done eating, and were headed home. I parked the car and we went to my apartment. I opened it and when we got inside, shut it closed. I began kissing her, then her neck. She giggled when I nibbled on the neck.
"Oppa," she said.
"What?" I asked planting kisses on her collarbone.
"Lets not do this today," she said pulling back.
I saw in her eyes, she didn't want to do this, so I stopped and didn't say anyhting back.
"Go shower, I'm sleeping over tonight," she said pushin me into the bedroom.
"Really? Okay, but what about your clothes?" 
"I brought some this morning," she said pointing to a bag full of her stuff.
"Alright, I'll be quick," I said and ran into the shower.
Ten minutes later I saw finally done and walked into to the room. She was on her laptop when I came out. I walked up behind her and put my arms around her neck.
"You should go shower now," I said in a husky voice.
"Alright," she said and grabbed her stuff.
After 15 minutes, she fnally came out. She was wearing shorts and a plain tee.
"Don't you think that's a little too much for my friends?" I asked looking at her up and down and then gulping.
"Is our baby worried?" she asked pinching my cheeks.
"Yes," I said pulling her into my arms. "I don't wait to lose you again."
"That won't happen," she said kissing my cheek. "I promise."
"Thanks for making my night, babe. I love you."
"I love you too," she said climbing into bed.
I climbed in too and cuddled up next to her. I hugged her and sang her lullabys until she fell asleep.