Introduction

Everything Happens For a Reason

This chapter's kinda boring but I'm getting good ideas so just wait. Leave comments if you guys have any suggestons or ideas. Thanks! <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As the sunlight came through my curtain, my eyes began to open. I sat up and began to stretch. I grabbed my school uniform, and headed straight for the bathroom. After taking a hot shower, I went down stairs. I walked into the kitchen, only to find it empty as always. My parent owned Bae Co. So most of my life was filled with maids, drivers, butlers, and many other people who take care of me on a daily basis. I considered thaem as part of my family and we all got along pretty well, including my parents. I went to the dining hall. The maids and butlers were all waiting with warm smiles. We all sat down and ate together. I wasn't like those snobby, rich kids at my school. I was always nice by nature, and that's brought me a long way. Even if I was rich, it didn't stop me from trying my best in school. After I finished eating, I grabbed my backpack, said good-bye to everyone, and headed outside. As soon as I opened the door, I saw my driver waiting for me. I walked up to him and bowed as he opened the door for me. In about five minutes, we arrived at my school, Seoul High School. My driver rushed out and opened the door for me. As I walked into the school gates, I saw my thee friends waiting for me under the cherry blossom tree. We all met each other under that tree. Three years ago, it was our freshman year.
*FLASHBACK*
I walked into the highschool for the first time. I sat under a blossom tree waiting for class to start. Four girls walked up to me and started smirking. 
"Well, well,well, who do we have here?" one of them said looking at me.
"Hi, my names Suzy, Bae Suzy," I said waiting for them to say something back.
"Bae Suzy? As in Bae Co.?" another one asked.
"Isn't it obvious?" I replied.  By now everybody was looking at us.
"Oh, sorry for bothering you," the thrird one said as they walked away.
As they walked away, I saw them walking up to three othr girls. They were pretty too.
"Well, look who we have here," the one with short hair said. She was Eunjung.
"Isn't it the losers from last year," said another one. She was Jiyeon.
"I though we said not to come back," remarked the third one. She was HyunA.
"Guess you thought we were joking," said the last one. She was Gyuri.
They were considered the queenkas. I couldn't just watch anymore. So i decided to step in and help. I got up and walked over there.
"Hey, leave them alone," I said facing the queenkas.
"Just because your rich doesn't mean you could boss us around," said Eunjung.
I looked at them. They seemed very familiar. I had seen then somewhere before. Then I had hit me. Their fathers worked for my parents' company.
"Hahaha," I had laughed after remembering.
"What's so funny?" remarked Jiyeon.
"I had thought that I saw you guys somewhere. Your dads work for my parents' company," I responded.
They looked at me surprised.
"One word from me and your dads will be looking for a new job," I said looking them in the eyes.
They backed off. That was the day Jiyoung, Sohee, Tiffany, and I became friends.
*END OF FLASHBACK*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll updated as much and as soon as I can. Please leave comments as the story progresses. I'm thinking about putting in the betrayal scene in the next chapter. What do you think?