He's back.

Everything Happens For a Reason

 

"Dae Hyun oppa?"
"Suzy ah!" he shouted and pulled me into a hug.
"Oppa," I said and hugged him back.
He's my best friend since we were younger. Until in middle school he moved away to study in the states. I haven't seen him since.
"Why and how are you here?" I asked excitedly, as he sat next to me.
"Your parents said I could live with you guys and I missed you so much I had to come back," he said as he hugged me again.
"Really? You're staying?" I asked.
"Why? You don't want me to?" he asked pouting.
"Of course I do," I said pinching his cheeks.
This is the best day ever. My best friend is finally back. I missed him so much. Just at that moment, L.Joe walked in with Jiyeon.
He looked at me and then Dae Hyun oppa. I saw regret in his eyes, but then I remembered that Jiyeon was ther so I looked at Dae Hyun oppa again. L.joe and his fiance sat at the table next to us. L.Joe came over and handed me and envelope and said,
"I hope you can make it."
I took out a card. It was a wedding invitation.
"Of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world." I replied and put it in my bag.
Then Dae Hyun oppa took out a medium size box and handed it to me.
"I got it for you before I came back as a sorry present for leaving for so long," he said as I opened it. It was a beautiful necklace. He helped me put it on. I loved it. Not because it was pretty, but because it was from my best friend. I looked over and saw a ring on Jiyeon's finger. It wasn't anything special, just a small diamond on a silver band.
"Oppa, let's go home," I said to Dae Hyun oppa.
"Okay. I need to unpack. You could help me," he said gather our stuff.
"I bet you one of the maids already did it and that my parents gave you the room across from mine," I said as I threw my cup of coffee away.
I heard L.Joe choke of his coffee as we walked out.
L.Joe POV
They're living together? What exactly is her relationship with him? All these thoughts ran through my mind. Why is he back all of a sudden?