Planning

Everything Happens For a Reason

L.Joe POV

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"It just means that I've made my final choice. Bye L.Joe." she said as she walked back to the table.

After about 2 hours, we were all done eating and ready to leave.

"We'll see you at the wedding," Mrs.Bae said.

"See you then," my mother replied.

As we were leaving, Jiyeon clung onto my arm again. Gosh I was tired of her.

Suzy POV

The next day I called all of my friends out to the coffee shop. I decided to tell them about my scholarship.

"Hey, guys," I said to everyone as I sat at the table.

"What's up? Why'd you call us all here?" Tiffany asked.

"Guys, I got a scholarship to study in London. I'm leaving with Dae Hyun oppa in 2 weeks."

"WHAT?!" they all shouted.

"Are you serious?" Jiyoung asked.

"Yeah, I'm leaving and I won't be back for another 4 years," I said.

"Suzy, is it because of L.Joe? We all got an invitation. You don't have to leave the country because of him," Jr. said.

"No, it's not because of him. I applied a while ago," I said.

"What day are you leaving?" Sohee asked.

"The day of his wedding," I said.

"Sounds to me like it is about him," Myungsoo said.

"Shut up. Let's just spend the last few weeks having fun," Jr. said.

"Yeah!" we all agreed.

L.Joe POV

It was now a week before the wedding. I could still break it off if only Suzy would ask me to.

"Son, I have to ask you something. It's a guy talk. Do you love someone else?" My dad asked me.

"I do, but she knows I'm getting married and doesn't want to ruin it," I said.

"Do you want to end this marriage," he asked.

"I think that she wants me to go with it, so I will," I said.

The next day, someone knocked on my door. It was all of Suzy's friends.

"We're here to talk to you," Tiffany said. We went to my room to talk.

"Suzy still loves you," Sohee said.

"She thinks that you don't love her and that's why she's not stopping you," Sohee explained.

"She won't stop you so you have to stop her from leaving and hold onto her," Myungsoo said.

"That's why we came up with a plan to help you," Jr. said.

"But what about Jiyeon, I don't want to hurt her too," I said.

"We didn't think about that," Jiyoung said.

"We'll help too," said voices coming from the door way. They were my parents.