Back to Reality.

That Somebody's Me.

Finally being able to write Kyung a note, Jangmi slipped it into his locker. She walked away and went into the library. As she walked in she saw a sleeping figure sitting down with their head on the table.

She was scared for a moment because it honestly could've been anyone, even a killer or something. She cautiously inched closer to get a better look.

As she was walking towards it, she stubbed her toe on the leg of a chair. "Ah!" She yelled out in pain. The person's head jolted up from the sudden disruption of silence.

Jangmi's eyes widened when she saw that the sleeping person was none other than Kyung. He looked at her through sleepy eyes not sure if he was dreaming or not.

"Jangmi?" He asked with half lidded eyes. Jangmi nodded her head, "Yes?" Kyung gave her a small smile before falling back down and going right to sleep.

It was 7 A.M.. what was Kyung doing here so early? Especially in the library. She then thought about how he could've caught her slipping the note in his locker!

She covered with her hands as her eyes were wide open. She really could've been caught by Kyung and it would've been madness!

Imagine if Kyung knew that it was her all along, he would have a fit. Knowing some nerd was the one behind all of this would lower his self esteem.

She sat in front of him admiring his beauty as he slept. "You really are perfect Park Kyung." She said as she played with his slightly tousled hair.

Kyung was sleeping peacefully when the doors swung open. The person pushed the door so hard that it slammed against the wall causing Kyung to alarmingly shoot his head up.

"Oh you're here." He said. Jangmi turned back to look at who it was. There stood Hyoseong, one of the queenkas. Jangmi rolled her eyes and turned back to look at Kyung.

He had a smirk on his face as Hyoseong walked closer and sat down next to him. "Ready?" She asked. Kyung put his arm around her and nodded his head. 

"Ready? For what?" Jangmi questioned. Hyoseong made her a disgusted face, "What's it to you? Why are you even around Kyung? Go away." 

"Hey c'mon don't be mean." Kyung said and Hyoseong just rolled her eyes as they both stood up. "We're skipping school today." Kyung said and Hyoseong laughed as she snuggled into his neck.

Jangmi was disgusted at the way Hyoseong practically threw herself at him. Skipping school? Probably to do things that shouldn't be done. 

Jangmi was indeed feeling jealous. She would love to spend a day with Kyung just hanging out.

"Yes Kyung, this will help you clear your mind and show you where you belong." Kyung told himself as he walked away with Hyoseong.


Double update woo. ^^