Restraining From Telling the Truth.

That Somebody's Me.

The next morning, Kyung opened his locker to be welcomed by not one but two notes. His eyes widened, "I forgot to check my locker yesterday!" He said out loud and mentally cursed himself.

He looked around for anyone suspicious but everyone looked normal and into what they were doing. He felt bad and opened the note.

"Good morning Kyung~ I want to tell you so bad who I am, but I'm scared." That was yesterday's note. 

He opened today's note, "Meanie. You didn't get my note yesterday because you went off with Hyoseong. It's okay, I understand T.T" Kyung's eyes widened. "How did she know I was with Hyoseong?" He asked himself.

He cocked his head to the side in confusion. This person definitely had to be somewhat close to him or something but no one came to mind.

He took a closer look at the note, "We have these notes at our store." Could the person have got the notes from the store he worked at? Kyung had a thousand questions that  needed answers.

All he wanted was this girl to finally show herself to him. He needed to know the identity of the girl that hid herself behind a pen and some notes.

He had planned to find out who she was yesterday morning but he ended up falling asleep in the library then was woken up by Jangmi.

He snapped his fingers, "Jangmi!" He sped off to class and found Jangmi in her seat reading a book.

He took a seat next to her and her eyes widened as she pulled away from the short distance that had separated them. "Yes?" She asked.

"Did you see any girl by my locker yesterday morning?" He asked. Jangmi furrowed her brows, "No, why?" She had no idea where Kyung was going with this.

He pulled the two notes out of his pocket and Jangmi almost fell back. Her notes, right in front of her. "Some girl has been leaving these notes in my locker ever since sophomore year.

She knows I was with Hyoseong yesterday morning! How would she know that? She would only know if she saw us with her own eyes meaning you probably saw her when you were walking to the library."

Jangmi mentally face palmed herself, "Pabo, it's me." She shook her head, "Nope. I didn't see anyone."

Kyung pouted and sunk back into the seat, "Oh. Okay. I just really want to know who she is! I know this sounds weird considering I don't know who she is but I have feelings for her.

I've come to actually love this girl. She always leaves me the nicest things with encouraging words. I've never had someone to tell me things like this so she's special to me even if I've never seen her.

She can be the ugliest girl and I can honestly say that I'll still love her." Jangmi was shocked by Kyung's words. She didn't know Kyung was capable of saying something like that or thinking like that.

He was truly an amazing guy but she just couldn't bring herself to confess to him that it's been her all along. "I'm sure you'll find out." She said.