Meeting the Parents.

That Somebody's Me.

"Babe, I'm scared!" Kyung said as Jangmi dragged him into the living room.

"Oh stop being such a baby, they're going to love you just as much as I do!" Kyung was going to finally be meeting Jangmi's parents and he was terrified.

With him being a bad boy, what if her parents didn't like him? He was sweating bullets and he had a funny feeling in his stomach. Jangmi pushed him down onto the couch and kissed him.

Kyung s an arm around her waist and pulled her down onto his lap. Their chests were up against each other as their lips moved intensely. The kiss was getting extremely heated.

"I'm telling dad." The two jumped up and saw Jangmi's little brother, Jangyeol. Kyung's eyes widened and Jangmi glared at him.

"Yah!!" She yelled and threw a couch pillow at the 14 year old boy. He caught it just in time before it smacked him straight in the face. Just then, Jangmi's dad came down the stairs. 

Kyung quickly pushed Jangmi off of him and she squealed. Thankfully, her dad didn't see her on top of Kyung. "Dad Jangmi was-" Jangmi ran up and tackled her brother and covered his mouth.

Kyung stared at her dad with an awkward smile and stood up, "Hello Mr. Hwang, I'm Park Kyung." He bowed and her dad shook his hand. 

"Nice to finally meet you Kyung. I suppose you've been treating my daughter good since she never stops talking about you." 

"Yeah, she's always talking about you!" Jungyeol added in which made Jangmi punch his shoulder. Even though Jangmi was four years older than her brother, he was almost taller than her.

Her dad laughed and went into the kitchen where her mom was. "I'm in here Jangmi!" Jangmi grabbed onto Kyung's hand and took him into the kitchen to meet his mom.

"Hello Mrs. Hwang, I'm Park Kyung." He bowed and the mom clapped her hands together with a wide smile on her face.

"Jangmi was right, you are gorgeous!" She said with a cheerful voice.

"Eomma!" Irritated, Jangmi yelled and face palmed which made Kyung smirk. They all sat down to have dinner and Kyung became comfortable with her family. Soon, he was joking around with Jangyeol and making her mom blush and her dad satisfied.

"So Kyung, are you going to college?" Jangmi's dad asked.

Kyung cleared his throat. College was something he was still undecided about even though he was going to be graduating soon. 

"I'm not sure yet, but I will tell you one thing. Before I met Jangmi, I was terrible at doing my school work. Actually, I was terrible period. I was a bad guy, I really was. I wouldn't do my work, I would skip school and get to my classes late, play with girls. But your daughter changed me and I'm glad that I met her and I'm glad to have her by my side. I fell in love with your daughter for how she is and not for who she was."

He reached and took Jangmi's hand in his and gave her a smile. Jangmi's parents were more than proud of their daughter for finding a boy who truly loved her. "Thank you for treating our daughter good and loving her, you're the perfect boyfriend for her despite your past." Jangmi's mom said.