I Don't Think, I Know.

That Somebody's Me.

The cold air coming from their breathing was being released as Kyung pulled away. He leaned his forehead onto Jangmi's and looked into her eyes as they were both breathing heavily.

Confusion was the major emotion that was running through Jangmi. "Why did you kiss me?" She asked in a low voice.

Kyung didn't quite know how to answer her question. He didn't want to straight out say that he kissed her because he likes her but the truth seemed like the best option.

"Because..." Kyung hesitated a bit. He pulled away and looked the other direction, facing away from Jangmi. She looked at him waiting for an answer.

"Because what?" She questioned. Kyung bit down on his bottom lip and closed his eyes. "I think I like you." He finally said.

Jangmi scoffed. Kyung turned to look at her with his brows lifted. "You think?" She asked in a voice that didn't sound so thrilled. 

Kyung slowly nodded his head and Jangmi looked down. "How could you think? How could you not know? If you think that you like me, you should know. What if you don't like me? Then you'd know you don't like me."

The thing was, Kyung did like her. He was just too scared to let her know. He didn't want to possibly scare her away or anything.

He buried his face in his palms and let out a deep sigh, "Okay fine, I DO like you! I like you Hwang Jangmi! There I said it." 

Jangmi's jaw dropped and her eyes slightly widened. Her long time crush had just confessed to her after kissing her. She had to pinch herself to make sure that she wasn't dreaming.

"Ah!" She yelled out in pain. Alarmed, Kyung jolted up and looked at her with a worried face, "What?!" He asked. 

She made a painful face and looked at him, "I pinched myself a little too hard." Kyung started laughing. He couldn't help but pinch her cheeks. 

"Ah! It hurts!" She slapped his hands away and pouted while glaring at him. Kyung smiled, "You're too cute. But, why did you pinch yourself?"

Jangmi was embarrassed to admit just why she had pinched herself but she did anyways. "Because, I wanted to make sure I wasn't dreaming when you said you liked me."

Kyung raised a brow and laughed before pulling her into a hug. Jangmi's eyes widened but she soon got comfortable and wrapped her arms around him.

"I like you too Park Kyung." She said in a shy voice. Kyung pulled back a bit to look at her but he didn't let go. He gave her his signature greasy smirk and wiggled his brows, "You do?"

Jangmi started laughing and she punched his shoulder. "That hurts!" He yelled. She chuckled making her eye smile appear bright and clear, "Payback." She stuck her tongue out.

After tonight, things were going to drastically change for both of them. In good and bad ways.


Kyaaaa ^^ What did you guys think?