We're Not Anything.

That Somebody's Me.

Kyung got to school, extra early. He woke up with a big smile on his face after his little date with Jangmi. Having kissed her was the best decision he's ever made.

He walked into the library and noticed Jangmi was sitting down. He chuckled because she had fallen asleep face first into her text book. 

He sat down in front of her and took off his jacket. Rolling it into a comfy ball, he moved Jangmi's head carefully off the book and placed it on top of the bundle.

He closed the book and set it aside as he smiled at her sleeping appearance. "You must've not gotten a lot of sleep last night." He said as he played with her hair.

Jangmi groaned and writhed around in her seat but fell back asleep. Kyung put his head down on the book and soon drifted off to sleep as well.

Some students began arriving to school and some walked in to the library to finish up homework. "Hey, isn't that Kyung and that nerd girl?" A girl questioned her friend.

"Omo! It is!" They looked at each other in shock. Just what were the school's bad boy and the school's nerd doing asleep together in the library?

Rumors began spreading saying that they were secretly dating or that she was doing Kyung's homework and he was sleeping with her for it, lots of crazy things!

Jangmi woke up and looked around the room to find a bunch of people staring at her with wide eyes. She rubbed her eyes and looked in front of her.

She jumped back when she saw a sleeping Kyung. She looked down at the table and saw that she was sleeping on his jacket. She looked at everyone as they whispered things.

"Kyung!" She shook him trying to wake him up. "No." He mumbled. He finally woke up and looked around as well. "Yah what the hell!" He yelled.

People jumped back and began to disperse. "We fell asleep. Wait, what were you doing here?" Jangmi asked.

Kyung gave her a smile, "I walked in and noticed you were asleep so I made you comfortable and I ended up falling asleep too." 

Jangmi felt her cheeks going red and the butterflies in her tummy going wild. Kyung was such a sweetheart to her. 

They walked out of the library and all eyes were on them. They looked at each other with confused faces and made their way to their lockers.

As Kyung opened his locker, the familiar pink note was waiting for him. He frowned as he felt bad. He closed his locker and jumped back when he saw Zico smirking at him.

"You and the nerd girl? Classic!" He laughed. Kyung gave him a confused face, "I don't know what you're talking about."

Zico rolled his eyes, "Are you hitting that or something because there's no way you would just be with her." Kyung looked at his friend in disbelief.

"Are you serious right now dude?" Kyung was getting mad. Zico couldn't stop laughing and Kyung didn't want to tell him that he actually had feelings for Jangmi.

At first he didn't care but now that it actually came down to it, he did. "Yeah. I'm hitting that." Zico laughed even more and high fived his buddy. "That a boy!"

Kyung just faked a smirk and soon word got around that he had "nailed" the school's nerd.