Disbelief and Lies.

That Somebody's Me.

Jangmi woke up extra early this morning so she could write her last note to Kyung. Yes, it was going to be the last one. She figured that she just had to let go of this almost "double life" she had been living as Kyung's secret admirer.

Now that she was his girlfriend, she didn't see the point of doing this anymore. As she wrote her last note, tears would occasionally fall. She couldn't believe that she had come this far and that she was actually dating Kyung.

Sealing it, she walked to Kyung's locker. She smiled at it and shut her eyes for a moment. She slipped the note inside and closed the locker. 

"What are you doing?" She heard from behind. Her eyes widened and she felt her heartbeat going crazy. She had a funny feeling in her stomach and she was extremely nervous. She didn't want to turn around.

She heard footsteps coming towards her and the voice got closer, "I asked, what are you doing?" Her eyes opened once she knew it was Kyung's voice.

"I'm caught." She thought. She shook her head, "Nothing." She said in a low voice. Kyung spun her around and looked at her with a serious face. 

"What did you put inside my locker?" He asked. He moved Jangmi aside and opened the locker. Jangmi's heart beat was so fast that she started sweating. The little pink note flew to the floor.

Kyung stared it at, not moving. He was almost lifeless as he looked up at Jangmi. He slowly shook his head in disbelief, "You put this in here?" He asked.

Jangmi didn't say anything, she just stayed looking at the ground as her eyes got watery.

Kyung hit the locker with his fist, "Did you put this here?" He yelled. Jangmi looked up with eyes filled of tears and nodded her head slowly. Kyung put his hands over his eyes and couldn't believe it.

He ruffled his hair in frustration and let out a few curse words. "I can't believe this. It's been you all along." 

Jangmi started crying. Kyung let out a deep breath, "Wow." He said in a weak voice. Jangmi grabbed onto his arm but he yanked it away. "Kyung." She said.

He shook his head, "I can't believe you never told me. You got close to me knowing you were doing this. You made me fall for you knowing that you would put these in my locker!"

"You never told me! You lied to me all along!" He said. Jangmi shook her head, "You never asked me about them!" Kyung scoffed and bitterly laughed, "I did! I asked you that one morning in the library! I clearly asked you if you knew who put these notes in my locker!"

Jangmi bit down on her lip. "I told you how I felt about the person who would put these in my locker and you lied to me!" 

"Well, you're with that person now." Jangmi said in a low voice. 

Kyung's jaw dropped, "I can't believe you. You think everything's alright?" He stormed off with Jangmi calling after him but he didn't turn back.