All Because of My Pride.

That Somebody's Me.

Jangmi walked down the hall hearing snickers from everyone as she passed by them. They all looked at her and began laughing. It wasn't something that every happened. 

For the most part, people either just stared at her or ignored her. She pursed her lips together and made a confused face but kept walking.

She walked into class and immediately all eyes were directed to her. They all started chuckling and whispering things to each other. Jangmi sat down and looked around.

"What?" She asked. She was getting annoyed not knowing why people were laughing at her.

One of the guys smirked at her, "Like you don't know. Looks like you're not the innocent girl we all thought you were."

Jangmi raised her brows, "Eh?" She asked. She was completely confused. Not innocent? Just what exactly did that guy mean by that?

Another girl joined in, "Don't act dumb. You did what you did, don't try to act like a little saint."

"A saint? What did I do?" Jangmi asked. All she wanted was a simple answer yet no one was giving it to her.

Kyung walked into the room and everyone started clapping and howling. Kyung looked down and avoided eye contact with Jangmi.

She stared at him as he sat down behind her. "What's going on?" She asked him. 

He cleared his throat and scratched the back of his neck as he looked around avoiding her. "Yah Park Kyung!" She yelled to get his attention.

"She's a screamer." One of the guys said making everyone laugh. Kyung kept a straight face through out it.

Jangmi turned around annoyed. She happened to overhear the girls in front of her talking about her.

"Why would Kyung sleep with Jangmi though? Yeah she's pretty but she's a nerd."

Jangmi's eyes doubled in size practically popping out of her sockets. She let out a blood curling scream, "WHAT?! I SLEPT WITH KYUNG?!"

Everyone started laughing. Kyung closed his eyes and slammed his head into the desk. He stayed like that as Jangmi turned around to give him a huge death glare.

"YAH PARK KYUNG! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

The teacher walked in, "Whoever's yelling needs to stop, I can hear you all the way outside."

Jangmi scoffed. She was fuming with anger at this point. What? Kyung told people that he slept with her? 

When it came to lunch, Jangmi went after Kyung as he was walking with Zico. She grabbed a hold of his wrist and slammed him into a nearby locker.

Zico started laughing, "Looks like she wants it now." He said. Jangmi sent him a death glare and he got the message and left.

Kyung's eyes were wide as he looked at Jangmi as she was oozing anger. "What did you tell people?" She asked through gritted teeth.

Kyung gulped loud enough for her to hear. "Well you see, Zico assumed that the only reason I was hanging out with you was because we were sleeping together and-"

"WHAT?! And you told him we were?!" Jangmi yelled. 

Kyung gave her a smile trying to get out of things, "Kind of." He expected her to calm down a bit, but this was only the beginning.

She slapped him across the face and it was hard and loud. "I hate you Park Kyung." She said. She was going to walk away when Kyung grabbed onto her wrist.

"Let go!" She yelled and stormed off. Kyung let out a loud sigh and punched the locker. He actually liked this girl and he ruined everything just because he cared too much for his reputation.