Back Together...?

That Somebody's Me.

Jangmi and Kyung agreed to divide the questions up and do half and half. Kyung didn't speak after that. He did his work silently. As Jangmi would flip through the pages, she would look at Kyung.

She hadn't done a single question in hopes that Kyung would notice and talk to her. She cleared but he didn't budge.

"Uhm, can you help me?" She asked in a low voice. Kyung looked up at her and rolled his eyes. "You're a nerd, you should know the answer."

Jangmi's jaw dropped; Kyung had just offended her. Kyung realized what he had just said and gave her an apologetic look. "Sorry." He mumbled.

Jangmi bit down on her lip. "It's fine. Glad to know that's all you see me as." 

Kyung let out a sigh, "I didn't mean it okay." This time, Jangmi was ignoring him. "Yah." Kyung tried getting her attention but it was no use.

"So you get mad when I ignore you but you think it's fine to ignore me?" Jangmi asked. 

"Just drop it okay!" Kyung yelled. Everyone turned their attention and looked at the two. Jangmi slammed her hands down on the desk and stood up. 

She stormed out of the classroom and everyone looked at Kyung knowing he had probably caused her outburst. The teacher eyed Kyung and Kyung bowed.

"Go get her." The teacher said and Kyung nodded his head. He muttered under his breath as he exited the room and looked around the empty hall. 

"Jangmi!" He called out but no answer. He was growing annoyed with not being able to find her. "Hwang Jangmi I forgive you okay!" He yelled.

Jangmi was in an empty classroom and she heard him. She bit down on her lip and felt her eyes getting watery. She knew it must've taken a lot for him to say that especially after his reaction to finding out it was her.

She came out of the room and Kyung's back was facing her; He was looking the other way. "Liar." She said.

Startled, Kyung turned around and let out a sigh of relief that he had found her. "I mean it. I forgive you. I acted like a little drama queen okay. I'm sorry. I was just upset that you lied to me and that you didn't tell me. But, I forgive you so can we please just stop this?"

Jangmi was hesitant at first but she nodded her head. Kyung gave her a small smile and opened his arms out for her. She slowly started walking towards him.

Last minute, when they were just inches away from each other, she jumped up and threw herself into his arms making both of them fall back.

Jangmi couldn't stop laughing and Kyung had his eyes shut, pretending he was dead. "Yah!" She said hitting his chest.

"You killed Park Kyung." He said and Jangmi laughed more. He hugged her and pulled her into his chest.

"You know, I'm on top of you, we're hugging and we're thrown in the middle of the hallway." Kyung's eyes widened and they both quickly stood up and walked back to class to finish their work.