In Embarrassing Situations He Notices Me!

That Somebody's Me.

 

Walking to that familiar blue locker as she did every morning, Jangmi slipped in a note through the hole. This was her morning routine; she got to school before everyone else so she had time to do it secretly.

She’s been doing this every school morning ever since sophomore year, she’s now a senior. Not once has she gotten caught in the act.

The first thing she does after getting ready is sit at her desk and write a note that she would be slipping into the locker. Once it was time, she would stand at a distance and wait for the locker’s owner to open it and find his daily note.

Getting to school 5 minutes before the bell was Park Kyung’s specialty. He thought it was better than being late.

When he stepped foot on campus, all eyes were on him as he was sometimes accompanied by one or two of his friends.

He walked towards his locker and opened it up anticipating for that note he would receive everyday now for the past 2 years.

No one knew about the notes that would be waiting for him because he never wanted to tell anyone about them.

When he saw that familiar pink material he smiled to himself. He looked around and made sure none of his friends were around and he snatched it.

He closed his locker and opened it up, smiling to himself as he read it. The bell rang signaling for everyone to report to class. As people scurried to make it to their first class on time, Kyung just stood there leaning against his locker.

When the late bell rang is when he would make his way to class. He was never late to school but he was late to class, oh the irony.

Walking into class, the teacher eyed Kyung. “Late again Mr. Park.” She said which Kyung just smirked at her and took his seat.

Jangmi sat right in front of him so she could feel herself become nervous every time he walked into the room.

Not once did he ever look at her when he walked in and she was right there. She would stare at him hoping he’d look down at her but that was never the case.

She knew that he would never notice her because she just wasn’t his type. He was always messing around with the queenkas.

Just what did he see in girls like that? Oh yeah, they put out. That’s pretty much all Kyung was interested in. He had a different girl almost every other day.

Jangmi knew he was no good but that didn’t stop her feelings. She couldn’t help but like him and hope that one day he would notice her.

As the teacher started the lesson Jangmi felt a poke on her back. She turned around and Kyung was looking at her.

“Do you have a pen I could borrow?” He asked. Jangmi’s eyes widened and she nodded her head before reaching into her bag for an extra pen.

She handed it to him and he took it into his hand, “Thanks.” He gave her his famous smile that almost made her faint.

She simply turned back to the front with her wide in a small ‘o’ shape. She was in a daze. Suddenly a pair of hands slammed down onto her desk. She jumped up making everyone laugh.

“Jangmi, pay attention.” The teacher said. Jangmi nodded her head in embarrassment. She heard Kyung laugh so she turned back.

He shook his head at her, “Nice going.” He said and continued to laugh with his friend. Jangmi pouted and turned back to the front.

Kyung finally notices her and it’s in a situation like this, just great.

First period was over and the next teacher came in for second period to start. All Jangmi wanted to do was get out of class. She was still embarrassed by what happened earlier.

Finally, she made it through third period making it time for lunch. She was walking by herself as usual when someone bumped into her causing her books to fall.

The person just laughed and kept walking. Jangmi sighed and bent down to pick up her books. Kyung was walking with his friend, Zico when he tripped on a history book that was thrown on the floor.

He screamed out and Jangmi’s eyes widened as he was on the floor next to her. She looked at her book and noticed he tripped on it.

“Omg, I’m so sorry!” She said and bowed before picking up the book and standing up.

She extended her hand out to help Kyung up but he smacked it away. Her eyes widened at his action. He stood up and looked mad. He got closer to her and she hugged her books tight and inched back.

“I fell because of your stupid book!” He said. Jangmi was scared; she had never experienced someone yelling at her like this.

Kyung noticed that he had scared her and he softened up. He moved back and cleared his throat, “Sorry.” He mumbled.

Jangmi just looked at him as he walked away. Zico stared at her and laughed. “Man, you really scared her.” He said as they walked away.

She gets his attention for the second time in a day and once again it’s in a situation like this.

She didn’t even feel like eating anymore so she walked back to class and decided to do her first period homework.

“Ah, I forgot my i.d!” Kyung said as him and Zico were in the lunch line. “Let me go get it, you get your food.” He said as he sprinted back to class.

He stopped by the door when he saw Jangmi sitting down doing her homework. He titled his head to the side and walked in.

“What are you doing here?” He said. Jangmi jumped at the sudden voice. “You scared me!” She said clutching onto her chest.

Kyung let out a laugh. “You get surprised a lot.” Jangmi looked back down at her homework.

“Why aren’t you eating?” Kyung asked. Jangmi kept doing her homework not looking up she answered, “I don’t feel like it.”

Kyung puffed out his cheeks and nodded. He grabbed his i.d. and went back to lunch. He somehow felt bad that Jangmi wasn’t eating.

He picked up an extra sandwich and put his plate down at the table. “I’ll be right back.” He told his friends and walked back to class.

Jangmi was doing her work when a sandwich was placed right in front of her. She looked up and saw Kyung.

He scratched the back of his neck, “Just in case you get hungry.” He said. Jangmi felt herself blush, “Thank you.” She said smiling.


First chapter! I'm excited to be writing this fic ^^ Comment and let me know what you think!