Promise.

That Somebody's Me.

Today marks a year that Jangmi and Kyung have been together. Their relationship definitely hasn't been rainbows and butterflies, but it has been worth it. 

Yes, they fight and argue but they soon make up. You could say they have a relationship like Allie and Noah from The Notebook.

To celebrate their one year anniversary, Kyung was taking Jangmi out to dinner at a new restaurant that just opened up. It was said to be a wallet burner but the food was amazing.

Jangmi was in her room getting ready; She had changed about 7 times now. "I don't know what to wear!" She yelled out in frustration as she threw yet another outfit to the ground.

She walked back into her closet and one dress immediately caught her eye. She smiled as she picked it off the hanger. It had been this same dress that Kyung has asked her to be his girlfriend. 

She slipped into the dress and flipped her waves that got caught between her and the dress. She looked in the mirror and gave herself a thumbs up. She did her usual makeup and put in her contacts. 

Jangmi no longer wore glasses, not because she didn't like them but she thought it was time for a change. Kyung told her she was beautiful with or without glasses.

She got her purse and ran down the stairs. She put on her maroon thick heeled Mary Jane's and just as she finished, the doorbell rang. Her eyes widened when she saw Kyung through the glass. She smiled and opened the door. She threw herself into Kyung's arms almost making him drop the roses he had in hand.

"Oh Kyung's here!" Her mom said and her dad came to the door. Kyung greeted them and handed the roses to Jangmi's mom. 

"Let's go." He winked and they headed for his car to the restaurant. Jangmi was in awe at how beautiful the restaurant was when they walked in. "Beautiful right? Just like you." Kyung said into her ear.

They were seated and ordered their drinks. Jangmi couldn't stop smiling at Kyung. "Thank you." She said. "For being with me."

Kyung smiled and let out a little chuckle, "No thank you for putting up with me and staying by my side." He reached across the table and grabbed her hand. Jangmi leaned over and kissed him.

Once they finished eating, they ordered dessert. "Jangmi?" Kyung said her name in a questioning manner. She looked up from her cheesecake that she was eating and signaled him to proceed.

"I don't know if we'll be together forever but I want the time to seem like forever. When I'm with you, my heart constantly beats at an insane pace. Whenever I see your beautiful face, I get butterflies. You're truly the best thing that's ever happened in my life. I'm in love and that somebody's you." 

Kyung took out a small red velvet box and Jangmi's eyes widened. He couldn't be proposing could he? Even though Jangmi loved Kyung, she wasn't quite ready for marriage.

He opened it and pulled out a silver ring that had rose gold detailing on it. "It's a promise ring." He said and Jangmi's face lit up. "I promise to only love you; I'll never look the other way. I'm fully committed to you and I want this relationship to last for however long it's destined to last."

He put the ring on Jangmi's finger and she stood up and so did he. In the middle of the restaurant they shared a kiss and everyone looked on. Once they pulled away from each other, everyone clapped. Jangmi looked around and her cheeks grew red at the crowd. Kyung smirked and held her chin before placing a small kiss on her lips. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too." Jangmi said and kissed him back. 


FIN! ;___;
So guys, this story has come to an end and of course I'm sad about it because I love Kyung so much! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed it and thank you to each and every one of you who stuck around and read it. I love you all! <3 By the way, I left in a little hint to an upcoming story ;) Let's see if you guys can find it.